>Window curtains
>Infotainment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Itmx7oiqxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Just came from British Columbia
>These guys literally EVERYWHERE
>MFW didn't know wtf these godly cars are

the l300 is legal in usa now, even early l400s (25 year rule)

l400 is god mode

doobeedoobeedoobeedooo

I live in the NW US, and have been seeing these all over craigslist. I'm a poorfag, but I want one so bad.

That looks. Amazing.

Is this thread some kind of fuel economy manlet cuckoldry or what?

i bet i can beat you at dakar

and be the most comfy doing it

Nah. Fuel economy is like maybe 15% of it.

The fact is, it's a niche market, for a certain type of person.

It's for the person that wants a subaru, but thinks boxers are for fags.

It's for the person, that would live out of a Panel van, but doesn't want the EPA shoving the long dick of the law down their throat.

Lets put it this way, American V8 diesels are fine. But, American car manufacturers don't know how to make diesels, that can pass emissions without some crazy bullshit that's gonna fail.

So, you need that means you need a diesel that's more than 25 years old, which doesn't exist in america, besides maybe a RAM VAN.

And ram vans all have a million miles on them, with pristine motors(because cummins) and the body rusting away around it, because Dodge hasn't known how to make a car since 1977.

So, we're left with Japanese vans, that have much more utility, cross pollination of usages.
All these vans are 4 cylinder diesels. Not only does that make them reliable, but makes them torquey.

They have multiple modes(4H, 4L, 2H), which you're probably going "Why do you need that, just get a truck?" Because we don't want trucks. We want a van.

The only real competitor, that a 4cyl, and awd is either a variety of crossovers(Disgusting) or a Subarau(Disgusting)

The last real van that was released in this market in the US was the Previa alltrac. Which was realtime AWD, and had a Supercharged 2.4L. And they're all falling apart, because that's just in the nature in how you use a vehicle of that power, drivetrain, and space"

youtube.com/watch?v=9Itmx7oiqxU

Also the interior is comfy af

Doggie!!! \o/

Sorry got a bit carried away

wtf

Plenty of utility, as long as it's not the Outlander based Fifth generation Delica of which the interior you posted is from. The Pajero based L300 and L400 especially are a godmachine. Perfect offroad tourer.

Burgers should be able to get the OP one soon given its age.

Get the real deal

>Ultimate van
That not a picture of the Bedford Rascal

or maybe we can

Yeah ok

Fuck this thread is giving me a boner

That thing is a horrible pile of shit. Stop pushing it around here.

>Yes it is about manlet cuckoldry
OK just wanted to clear that up