strawpoll.me/10588423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/10588423

Benis

Also is SAM confirmed dead

who is the autist that makes new threads while the old ones are still alive

Anyone get any new gear recently?

Got me a new helmet for the upcoming Murica day

Was supposed to get new replacement gloves since my old ones have a hole in the thumb because of blinker usage. Turns out, they ordered the wrong pair. Stuck waiting another week or so for them to get the right ones now.
>Cat is fluffy as fuck, damn

Speed and shit

Can confirm shit

>fuuuuck
I know that feeling man. My Fulmer ones are worn the fuck out. So I snagged a new pair on sale.

He is a fluffy mofo, and uber friendly

drop user the fagget, soon he will start spamming gs500's

After 3 years, i own a ruckus again. Hue

Was on sale idc. Tossing it in my vast connection of helmets in my closet

I was talking about myself.

We posting yellow bikes now

Ohhh. That's what I get for half ass reading something.

What's so shit about it?

Ha, mine have 1 year replacement if they go for any reason other than a wreck.

Beautiful, reminds me of my moms cat before he went blind. My cat's a prick and only ever comes around for food, and even then if anyone gets within 20 feet, the fucker takes off like you were out to kill it. Have my semi-fat doge instead.

>slowly changing minor things on my bike to make it fit me better
Feelsgoodman

reminder that honda a shit

>Doge looks based as fuck
I support that.

Damn man. It's your signal sharp or something? That jank must be violent to be tearing those gloves up.

Yea, most cats are dicks like that lol

Reminder that drop user a shit

Having problems with my rm85, it always has to be crash started from a large hill to get it to start after long periods of being out of use. However once it's been started as long as I let it idle once a week it starts on first kick?

I wan't to get it sold but want to try fix this issue beforehand any ideas?
(P.S recently cleaned carburetor)

but he provided us with 1 dank webm

tfw can't steal a media's scooter and ride off with it to get back to pit lane before q2 ends.

do you shake it to mix the fuel up after letting it sit for a while?

What shoes should I get?

Ability to take them off and put them on effortlessly hands free is an absolute requirement.

This expansion joint is a right cunt in the wet, have seen a few bikes crash due to it.

and thousands of gs500 pics and that really funneh hoondurrr a shit maymay

YELLOW
E
L
L
O
W

>perpendicular to the path of travel
>less than a foot wide
those people suck

>sharp teeth to make sure riders get fucked up when they crash

You are fouling the spark plug, stop riding it like a girl.

but srsly thats a warning sign that the bottom end is about to blow up, is the bike vibrating excessively?

Flip flops

looks like fucking nothing. how did these people crash?

Not particularly, no I just use it A LOT since it's my daily, and I'm not one of those cunts that goes flying all over the high way with no signals at all.

I dunno, even stray cats seem to be more friendly than mine.

Can someone tell me how the hell I am supposed to be gripping the throttle? Do I go from a neutral angle? I can't get enough leverage to go WOT if I do that.

Gripping it from the top feels weird too, now I need to crank my wrist all the way up to roll off the throttle.

Running into a lot of problems with this simple aspect of riding. I also noticed I do some weird shit when down shifting/revmatching where I hold the throttle instead of rolling off completely. I think i might be too tight or some shit.

Ahh. Very good than.

Idk. Maybe it's just the kind of cat he is. Some kind of fancy expensive French breed. I got him free and all he does is chillax and drink my bourbon when I set it down

a little bit? maybe i should try more aggressively

bottom end shouldn't be going out, had a full service / rebuild by a bike shop a year ago when it lost compression. shit was expensive. It's not vibrating any more than since i've owned the bike, still hauls when it's running. It's the first 2 stroke i've owned, my other bikes would always start with no worries regardless of time away from them.

you are holding onto the handlebars too tight, you arent actually supposed to hold yourself on the bike with your hands you hold on with your legs.

as far as not being able to use all the throttle, grab a second hand full and turn it all the way, wheres the problem? im assuming you don't have a 1/4 throttle (old bike)

i usually got just above a natural neutral.
so if you natural angle is 3 o clock i grip at 2 o clock and readjust if i need sustained higher throttle

yeah put a new spark plug in it, since it was rebuilt did the bike sit for an extended period of time without starting?

If it did the bearings in the bottom end would have formed a layer of rust while it was sitting and that sediment is what is causing the spark plug to foul, otherwise you are running dirty fuel clean the fuel tank out and run a fresh batch of no less than 32:1 through it.

You can swap on a throttle tube from a different bike with a larger pulley so you don't have to turn it as far to go from 0 to WOT.

As for gripping it, you should rotate your hand forward before gripping it and going WOT so you can turn far enough. When just cruising you will probably want to grab it so that your hand is in a neutral position while holding the throttle at cruising speed.

Try holding it with thumb and index finger for a minute and when you are tired of this bullshit your hand will naturally fall into an optimal position.

Reminds me of a slightly less fluffy Birman.
>Those eyes though, damn son
Gotta say, my doge is rather the same way. Just kinda lazes around the garage with me. Wish i could take her for walks, but she's old (like, 13 years now) and has some bad arthritis in her back legs. Flares up hard if I take her for a walk, but for some reason, her jumping up and down when I come home, or her running around the back yard doesn't do anything.

List the top 5 anons for post quality and/or riding skill

lol

thanks will try that. it's a ninja 250 (2005) so not that old. i don't know what the fuck the problem is to be honest. it feels like the throttle loses responsiveness but it could be a combination of the fact that my hands are constantly numb and fatigued from gripping it.

yup, the clutch also sticks together from moisture sometimes which requires you to drop it. alright will pop out and grab a new plug hope it helps! cheers

Ive had my Bilt jacket since last October. It has held up well. The only issue i have had was that the sleeve zipper broke. But thats it.

I'm thinking of moving to USofA this or next year.
I would like to move somewhere where there's good bike racing tracks(that are not any of the californias).
Could you recommend me some states?

can you afford new clutch plates too? they arent that expensive for an rm85 and they will fix that clutch problem, doubtful the basket would be damaged

this is a doggo thread now?

Oh, it's a ninja 250.
Well, yeah, you will need to hold it wot most of the time, so you may as well adjust your grip to be in a neutral position with open throttle.

yall niggas posting webm's know anything other than regular driving and wheelies

anybody riding in chicago tonight?

there are 5 anons on dbt who can ride well/post good content?

like what?

>tfw no lgf
>tfw no r1

No.

Adorable as fuck.

No idea how old my cat is man. I'm sure a vet could tell me.

>post good content
all OC webm regardless of how boring is good content.

whats the best website to buy a sportbike with a blown engine? a forum and craiglist?

pls respond

I ride well and enjoy the pics I post. Does that count?

me

Any specific brand in mind?

That windshield looks like it would chop his neck off if he ever got in a crash

while poorly engineered its still easy to square up on.
approach it slower when wet, cut the corner hard before it, upright over it and then drop back into the corner.
same concept that you can climb a cut lane edge on a freeway with

Seams on my gloves are coming off. Haven't even risen through the rain or anything tough, just commuting

any 600cc sportbike from 2008 and on

Like what? There's not a whole lot else to post.

if you are having fun sure why not.
post bike

Yeah, that's what I do in the wet. I think the ones that crash on it in the wet have never been around that corner before.
As you can't really look ahead at what's coming up due to the wall.

see my latest boring webm here

accidents, crazy people, near death, super avoidance, mirror smashing, faggots, cagers being dumb

>faggots
>cagers being dumb

yes

like that my man, at least this is different

not sure? am a student so on tight budget. Just found out the clutch isnt doing anything, got it started and even when clutch is pulled fully in I can accelerate in whatever gear i'm in. gahh this bike i swear hahah i recently filled it up with fresh clutch saver as well

That fkn blows. Getting new ones anytime soon?

I feel like shit right now :(
I think it's stress getting to me

do you have your lever adjusted correctly?

I thought old 2-strokes liked to destroy their clutch baskets, especially since they're aluminum

SV650S owner here, I was draining my brake fluid into cat litter and I accidently dropped the speedometer sensor that attaches to the left side of the front wheel into the litter, what should I use to clean it out? WD-40 or something?

you generally have to leave it with fucked plates for a while before the basket will be fucked

Is it a magnetic sensor or a mechanical speedometer gear?

i presume so? I haven't touched it before. I'll google how to adjust properly and see if it's out.

you mean the ABS sensor?
speed is read off the transmission on those

No, I need to learn my lesson. Also a jacket is next on my list and I'm low on dinero

nanner represent
dude meth lmao

Are these interesting enough yet?

do chiqita forks count?

Why doesn't he just ride it out?

I think its magnetic

no, it isn't the abs sensor I don't think it has it. and the Haynes service manual I have said it was the speedometer sensor