Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
I've only been on Veeky Forums for about 4 years, I don't post too often.
I spend most of my time on /r9k/, Veeky Forums, and /gif/
I've read a lot of bullshit and lies here, why do you trust anons? Especially ones spewing shit about history.
Most things I read on Veeky Forums I know about, yet other shit I don't know about and people are saying some farfetched shit.

k

Well you're actually doing the right thing. You have to evaluate to the best of your ability using decisional making heirustics forged over time and difficulty.

If it sounds far-fetched...fucking google it.

If you're trying to derail this thread into a holocaust denial circle jerk, or "Sub-Saharan Africans have never done anything/ have had no civilisations that are worthwhile of mentioning you've got another coming m8.

nobody here trusts anons. the fuxamatta with you?

For me it's not really about trusting what anons post, but being surrounded by individuals who can show me sides of history I never knew about and do further research if I'm more curious. Best example of this for me was discovering the logistical failure many of the panzer tanks were for Germans in ww2. Prior to this I was sucked into German enginering is best in the world! While in reality like many anons have shared the Sherman was a more effective tank

Just take everything with a pinch of salt and try your best to ignore the alt-right weenies. Even as a dedicated /lefty/ I sometimes feel myself being convinced before I reimplement logical thought

If you have been here for 4 years you should know how to parse the shit from truth without even googling.

The thing that makes this place so great is it is filled with autists who know literally everything about anything to the most minute detail, and they are usually correct. I mean it's easy to google something which is straight up wrong and then btfo the retard posting it, so people check their shit.

The true arguments and shit flinging happen when subjectivity is being argued objectively.

I don't trust anons, they are just willing to discuss controversial things and come up with some good memes and ways to counter memes.

>nobody here trusts anons.

Yes they do. This place is full of people whose worldview was shaped by memes and who think retards on Veeky Forums are the only ones telling the truth ("redpill me hurr durr")

>disgusting worshiper of a failed ideology
>MUH ALT RIGHT

anything you read here about the vikings or the catholic church is most likely not true

subtle

Fuck off, can't you just stay in pol, you are posting pretty much the same shit here and there.

Says the guy who proudly admits he's a /lefty/.

Kettle calling the pot a nigger and all that

I am not even the guy who said he is leftist, and that's not the issue, my only problem is, you just can't stop talking about all the pol stuff. Holocaust denier etc, no matter what niche subject people talk about here, you find a way to project some racist/homophobia etc.

...where you think we are again?

user, we're here for the bantz, shitposting and autist. Eveything else is icing.

Fuck off retard

I'd kill one of my friends for her tbqh

Veeky Forums and don't even try the "it's always been like this" no it wasn't, even pol use to be more diverse in opinions, still shitty, but at least interesting.

Why is the guard wearing civilian clothing ?
Is he wearing a bulletproof vest?

I pity you.

>/r9k/