We all know that Jews have been expelled out of Europe during the time span of thousands of years

We all know that Jews have been expelled out of Europe during the time span of thousands of years.
We are 100% certain about this and take it as a proven fact.
But what we are never being presented proven facts and documents about is the "why?".
I spent so much time in trying to find out why Jews have been expelled out of Europe for so many times over such a long timespan.

I barely found any information at all. In some cases people will even insult you for asking and ask you if youre an antisemite. Simply for asking "why were they expelled in first place?".

Look at the pic for an example of this. The Pale of Settlement was an area in the Russian Empire established in 1791 in which Jews from there were allowed to work and live. They were not allowed to live or work in the rest of the areas.
Once again this article fails to answer the "why".
It only got one very short sentence for this question that makes absolutely no sense, is based on absolutely no source and really barely gives any information at all:
>The reasons for its creation were primarily economic and nationalist.[citation needed]

Of course the Pale of Settlement is only one example out of many.

Where can I go to find more actual information about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because medieval Christendom had usury laws that you could get around by using Jewish bankers.

Because governments tended to flip flop on the issue, you'd have them decide that usury was no longer acceptable and kick them out of a country. This happened frequently when somebody owed the Jews money.

Probably because the first iberians was ruled by kings who was jews. Tarquinius superbus the last jewish king of iberia was overthrown by the iberians who ruled iberia for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great jewish general overthrew the iberians and exterminated them in the social war. Now jews was running iberia again and a iberian wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the iberians eventually killed or sent the black jews to palestine. Julius caesar was jewish

>BY USING Jewish bankers

So you're saying the Jews only got expelled because the Christians "exploited" them to do banking for them?

Jews were expelled out of England for ritually murdering a boy by the name of Hugh of Lincoln

Not exploited so much, but a quick solution to a debt crisis was to outlaw the creditors

Blood libel cases obviously would make an explanation for the expells. But I fail to find any documentation that proves that a case of blood libel was actually the responsible reason for the expell.
Is there any documentation that proves there was a connection between that blood libel and the expelling of the Jews?

bump

No, I was saying that somebody had to actually take Jewish loans, which was typically gentiles.

That's what "use" means.

>I barely found any information at all. In some cases people will even insult you for asking and ask you if youre an antisemite. Simply for asking "why were they expelled in first place?".

Money. Simple as that. Read a book, specifically one from antiquity. As I see clipping is a major reason why they were expelled from English towns.

Although many people would have clipped coins Jews were prolific for it. Also for most of history if you wanted a loan, you would go to the jews.

It's always about money with them, they literally invented the ideas of 'interest' in a monetary sense. Christian ideology is actually against interest (iirc, it's been a very long time since I looked into this subject)

This is the closest i can come up with

After the death ofLittle Saint Hugh of Lincoln, there were a series of trials and executions of Jews.[24]The case is mentioned byChaucer, and thus has become well-known. The eight-year-old Hugh disappeared atLincolnon 31 July 1255. His body was discovered on 29 August, covered with filth, in a pit or well belonging to a Jewish man named Copin or Koppin. On being promised by John of Lexington, a judge, who happened to be present, that his life should be spared, Copin is said to have confessed that the boy had been crucified by the Jews, who had assembled at Lincoln for that purpose.King Henry III, on reaching Lincoln at the beginning of October, refused to carry out the promise of John of Lexington, and had Copin executed and 91 of the Jews of Lincoln seized and sent up to London, where 18 of them were executed. The rest were pardoned at the intercession of the Franciscans (Jacobs,Jewish Ideals, pp.192–224). Within a few decades, Jews would beexpelled from all of Englandin 1290 and not allowed to return until 1657.

Wasn't persecuting religious minorities the normal course of history? There were a few empires with religious tolerance, but they were the exception as far as i know.

But with the Jews it's been constant for over 2 thousand years. Greeks had stories of Jews sacrificing Greeks for Passover. The Assyrians drove them out because of judea because of back stabbing ways

I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, but weren't the assyrians extremely intolerant with everybody? Jews did fine with cyrus and darius after the persians overthrew them.

Jews have been a religious minority for those two thousand years.

No they would resettle people they conquered throughout their empire. Eventually their language died out because of it. Their religion was based on one god being omnipresent and any other good was a aspect of him do anyone could worship him anywhere

*other god

And Cyrus freed the jews because it was part of his propaganda against the neo Babylon king

>omitting the fact that they were tortured into confessing.
>omitting the tax rights issue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln

Bluepilled idiot.

Speaking generally:
>hm our beliefs and culture look down on handling money ourselves
>let's just let that minority culture do it anyways
>hey, they're now pretty good with money
>hey, they're doing pretty well for themselves
>hey, their customs are kinda weird compared to what I'm used to
>there's now a small, financially affluent group of people who everybody resents because they're doing well, are different from us, and above all are the tax collectors, i.e. the most hated people in any given society
>plus I heard they killed Jesus
>fuck those guys and their weird hats

>Hebrew
>Hibrew
>Ibrew
>Ibreo
>Iberia

The ancient eCopts called the Jews "Iber"

Something makes me think about Crusader Kings II.
>borrow 300 coins
>expel jews
>free money

JIDF detected

Expelling Jews shouldn't be reduced to their role in the medieval finance system. Very often it was simply the result of mass hysteria. When the plague hit Europe in the 14th century, many ghettos were burnt down and their population either killed or forced away. A popular theory at the time involved Jews taking dead infants, blood and hosts, to mix poison that they would then dump into the wells of the city. I mean just look at the following:

>Jews often secluded themselves in Ghettos or were forced into them
>Jews often had to wear distinct clothes, such as hats, further separating them from the general population
>The religious practises of Jews were a mystery to the general population. Who knew what kind of satanic rituals they could be performing?
>Jews were usually not allowed into guilds, meaning that they couldn't really take up jobs as craftsmen
>Each Easter the general population was reminded that Jews had killed Jesus

All of this built up into an air of anti-Judaism, that eventually led to the expulsion of Jews and countless pogroms. Of course one should not underestimate the banking business, but to many people Jews were simply weird and suspicious.

What?

Read You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel.

go home /pol/acks, you have no power in this realm