What has this company been doing for the last 5 years?

What has this company been doing for the last 5 years?

>literally the honda logo squished together at the top

Made a breddy good gawd musheen in my opinion.

Trying to be Lexus, but failing.
They also made a hybrid, mid engine GTR clone that was overhyped and is already irrelevant

Should have bring back the teg and the RSX. Now you are fail to die like scion.

making only transverse engines

As an rsx type s owner, all I can say is: IDFK

Nothing that increases production sales. The only thing that sells well are its MDX and RDX SUVs.

Their Sedans are shit-tier compared to Lexus and Lexus isn't that great atm.

Sucking dick

Doesn't matter. They need to bring back some affordable sporty cars. I know they'll just point people towards the Civic Si, but let's face it... No one wants to be seen in some boy-racer Honda.

>Lexus isn't that great atm
07 Lexus IS350 owner here. I'd upgrade to a 2014 if the front end wasn't so ugly. Very disappointing because I actually love the new interiors. My gen is actually a bit faster too :-)

feeding the NSX to make it plump for slaughtering

how Toyota gave it such a gorgeous rear end, while giving it those off-the-wall headlights is mind boggling

Selling JDM/EUDM Hondas with leather to Americans with a slight mark up.

Things that poofag boyracers don't like

Yep. 1st and 2nd gen IS are super clean.

i was actually reffering to the new one. the general convex styling, the details in the lense, and the way it pinches down to the bumper...

i was fan of the styling of the first two as well, but they get me like the new one does

>i was actually reffering to the new one
Yeah I got you. Just saying the previous gens are way cleaner. That new front end is way too busy.

How you like this new Lexus?

Yaaap. Heard that comparison. Pretty accurate I say.

very much
>convex
i meant concave.

the side profile and interior design also has some beautiful lines

Isn't the ILX literally just a civic Si with a tuxedo on

Who knows... I do know however that it's an overpriced piece of shit.

i think of of it as a more refined and less childish

It's a Civic Si with more refinement, more features, and a superior 8 speed dual clutch transmission.

>tfw my RSX hydrolocked

It's a Civic Si with a nicer interior and a swanky DCT

It doesn't even cost that much more than an Si either

its crazy, just for kicks i looked at KBB prices for a certified fully loaded ILX. you can get one for like 19k practically new.

>dual clutch
>superior
Superior to a regular automatic maybe, not to a manual. And putting such an unreliable and expensive to repair component into a Honda is kind of counterintuitive when people buy it for reliability

Maybe the 2.0L SOHC, the 2.4L is what you want.

Some very important things for entry level, Luxury FWD cars, but since that's a literally-who market section it doesn't really matter at all.

I'm digging the TLX, it'll be my next car when my 13 Accord hits 100k miles.

>ill spout bullshit like its fact until people believe me

Do you have literally any evidence whatsoever to show that the Honda DCT's are inferior to their manuals other than "feels" or that they are unreliable in any way beyond assumptions based on more moving parts?

Not that faggot but Honda's DCT is fairly new so only time can tell. I don't have anything against it and I think it'll hold up well but no one makes manual gearboxes better than Honda.

That's the exact point I was making you autist. Manuals ARE better in muh feels even though they aren't as fast around a track.
And it's common knowledge that DCTs are unreliable and expensive to repair. You probably shouldn't be on Veeky Forums fampai

I don't doubt the performance of the Honda manuals, but this asinine idea that gets thrown around here on Veeky Forums that any kind of gear box beyond a manual is somehow garbage is purely juvenile stupidity.

Literally the only point you've got is that they are more expensive to repair. No one knows if this new DCT is unreliable, and I don't give a fuck about your "common knowledge" that amounts to bubba-fudd grand-pappy-said-it levels of misinformation and bullshit. Unless you've got a reliability survey to back you up, please stop spouting this kind of bullshit. People like you ruin the car community in general.

So are you assuming that Honda will be the first company to make a DCT that isn't unreliable? I doubt that. DCTs, whether they're dry clutch or wet clutch, have always been expensive to maintain, more so than regular autos and way more than manuals. You really don't have an argument here m8

try to avoid 15s with the V6

i have a 14 ilx 2.4 manual. wouldn't pay 30k for it ever but i got the guy down to 26k new and it was worth it. assuming it lasts like my 94 accord that is.

tlx v6 is a sexy whore. would stick my cock in/10

Hope you will get the rear bumper changed to show the damn exhausts.