>prepping bike to leave for Colorado tomorrow

Leaving best state but the change of scenery should be nice

1st for Honda makes average motorbikes

who is that trip fag?

>best state
>infested with weed fags and commiefornians

I was talking about Texas but ok

Reminder that honda a shit

no difference except more spics. I'd rate Texas worse since it lacks natural beauty

>mfw people don't know the difference between spics and wetbacks.

Daily reminder to not reply to daily reminders or other troll posts

ok

reported

am i doing it right?

Reminder that its not a daily reminder

Thoughts on Enduros?

think ill actually take my road bike for a ride tomorrow, going to be 14c and sunny, what glorious weather.
sucks though my favourite touge is covered in snow, can't even get up the mountain on the bike at the moment.

what about them?

Anyone done long distance on a 125? 18 yr old britbong here thinking about touring Europe.

good stuff

i think they are good.

stay out of my continent

why was the pommy's leaving the eu a big deal anyway?

I want one. Speaking of which, WR450F, CRF450X, and KLX450R. Is any one particularly better or worse than the others?

any > crf

yes the crf and klx are worse than the wrf.
they are all worse than a ktm 500 exc.

I remember this meme

Guys I'm scared of turns

fuck sake google images.
350 a good bike too though.

how scared? post chicken strips

Don't got a pic handy but I'm having to yell at myself so I don't lock up and go wide.

Where did the purple tank shrouds, side number plate, and purple handguards go man?
>muh '90s feels

Local cop (Detroit MI) recommended etching my VIN into my car windows since commute to the city.

What about etching or having a shop CNC the vin into other parts of the frame/swing arm ect to make a bike more of a nuisance to steel?

>tfw work fucked my ass without lube and now I can't take baiku into shop until Wednesday
Kill me.

Nothing we can do for u
You just have to actually do leans to realize your bike is stable like a rock at speed.

They'll just grind the vin off metal parts.

eww, you shouldnt be thinking about things at all, your brain knows what needs to be done to not crash, its when you question your brain that things fuck up m8.

its like playing need for speed when you were a kid, shit only goes wrong when you think about running into the taxi or the sign

do it yourself for half the price, good time to learn how ya poor fagget

Still more of a nuisance to steel then sell though no? I could put it in inconvenient spots to get a dremel into or whatevs.

you think a bike thief goes over the bike and checks shit like that before stealing it lol?
all that means is they can't put the windscreen on ebay

>Do it yourself
Honestly I'm at the point where I have no fucking clue what I'm doing m8. Mechanical work comes naturally to me, but fuck me if I'm able/willing to go through and figure out this goddamn electrical fault.

For some stuff it's just easier to have someone else do it.

Yeah no. Very few people sell stolen shit whole. It usually gets parted out, so when you find your bike after it's stolen you'll get a frame and like 1 brake disc with it.

>electrical
ill agree with ya on that one m80, need expensive tools to diagnose electrical faults with most newer bikes

Probably not. Definitely not but fuck it. Just harder to sell on their part. Unless they ship it out of the country.

Easier to catch guy because a now serialized part is sold online? Expensive shit is the engine/swingarm and shit right?

>Easier to catch guy because a now serialized part is sold online?
Not really

I tried finding it, but the issue is everything seems to be reading perfectly fine, yet still not working. The wiring diagram is a fucking mess, and I simply don't have the time to go through it.

I'll definitely ask the shop what it was after the fact, though.

>Easier to catch guy because a now serialized part is sold online? Expensive shit is the engine/swingarm and shit right?
Once again, they'll just grind those off. Sandpaper isn't expensive.

I guess. Just saw the window etch thing and wondered about bikes. It sucks parking my bike in detroit I know its going to be gone any day but to not ride it would be stupid.

Best off using grade 90 chain (no lower than grade 90) and the best padlocks you can find and tie the thing to a pole by both wheels if you are really worried about it getting nicked.

A lot of new cars have the VIN on a plate on the dash behind the window. If anything put it somewhere like the triple tree

>playing underground 2 while listening to eurobeat
the IS300 is damn fun

The only solution is to not be in Detroit.

where did you find a working torrent for underground 2 cunt?
i found most wanted and carbon but the underground 2 torrents are all in fucking russian

Thats what I figured, Imagine a vin etched into some shitty inconvinient places. At least be a dick to the bike thief after the fact kek.

Yeah I found a parking garage that you need to swipe a credit card to get gate open then swipe again to be charged on way out. Well lit with cameras all over as well. Prolly be good there. Get an alarmed disc lock. The chain would be too much for daily commuting probably, I say that now though kek.

trips confirm, move out of detroit, what sane human would want to stay there?

Its temporary for 2 years and I only commute into the city for school/work. I live in a safe area relative to michigan.

underground 2 blows

>torrent
I own the original game since 12 years m8

YOU'RE MOTHER BLOWS
MY DICK
LMAOO!!!!!!!!!!

Cagercuck not playing the dbt's overlords game

hhahhahah. Now THIS is how you ride a dirt bike!!!

Nigger lovers

>At least be a dick to the bike thief after the fact kek.
lol
like on the headlamp housing, wheels, handlebars under the throttle tube, the seat, battery lol
Wherever the guy looks he'll mutter "fuck" as a vin reappears...

no, your brain makes you do exactly the wrong things when it feels you're too fast.

Fine webm

>YOU'RE MOTHER BLOWS
>MY DICK
>LMAOO!!!!!!!!!!
Also Underground blows too.

NFS literally stopped being good the day Underground was released

before:
>Rare, powerful cars most people can't afford to drive

Underground and up
>clapped out civics.

its really not that big of a deal to keep a chain like pic related on you while you are riding, plus its a fucking chain made out of high speed steel, that shit will fuck a cunt up especially if it has a padlock on the end of it.

grade 100 would probably be even better seen as it has a heat resistant coating, takes a good 5 minutes to cut through that shit with a 9 inch grinder.

>Just sells the bike as junk and gets crushed like a buell blast

The whole week after steeling it I can just laugh and drink whisky while I bike shop and shitpost on /dbt/.

If I could get it around the frame instead of both wheels is that better? I could prolly get used to having that in my tailbag.

I can cut that shit with my dick fagget

>crusher peeps spot one of many vin etchings
>find it's stolen
>don't crush
win
Get them sweet sweet insurance claims

Yup. Hell I love my bike so much I'd be tempted to just buy the same model just new model year.

Think those niggers care? Because they dont.

Yeah will only need one chain then too.
if someone does try to steal the bike and they fail you will have a dropkick moron damaging your frame/engine instead of rims/tyres

I still need to edit that.
I don't doubt it, it's money and scraps to them. But y'never know

Guy will go through like $200 worth of dremel bits getting rid of the reappearing vin.

Yeah I guess that'd be shitty. Metabo cut halfway through my fucking frame. IDK though I think by then theres no hope. A chain and my comical vin etching gag would be enough to deter most. There is campus security and shit most of which are students preparing to be detroit cops and they can jump on DPD police bands.

They just crush shit and sell it by the ton its not like somebody is going to find a bike on a big block of scrap of 2-3 cars.

What all do you wanna change?

just get good insurance on it if you really think it will be stolen uleh
>bike gets stolen
>get payout worth more than bike
>get better bike
>?????

You can just bondo them and spray paint over them.

That pic kek
It's funny what can take off as a joke here

Bike is probably 1st gen ninja 250 or gs500

kek
in the weirdest places man.
Yup. But before it's crushed you don't think they'd perhaps take a look at it?
I made it, still need a bunch of mugshots. Apparently there's a few dupes in there too.
Need more mugshots so I can update it in one go.
Not if it's in the light housing, triple tree, gauge cluster, seat, throttle tube/bar etc, can you?

Just get a KTM. Or Husky.
LC4 is a good start, otherwise look forward to hours in garage doing oil changes and top end rebuilds.

putting a VIN doesn't guarantee the vehicle won't get chopped.
They still have hundreds of parts that are sellable and they can still sell serialed parts.

People probably wouldn't give a shit if they bought a hot part and cops don't go looking through random vehicles for stolen parts.

if ninja, he can upgrade to a gs500, if gs500 he can upgrade to a sv650, whats the problem?

Get an insurance quote for full coverage in Detroit... I'll see you in two days when you come out of the coma.

True, still one more annoying fucking thing me as a white person can do to fuck with niggers.

I guess. Bondo and spray paint isn't going to fair well on rims anodized handle bars and shit on ebay how tf is he spose to sell that.

>bike
>good insurance
Pick one.

If its parted most likely they just sell the engine, rims and forks the other things just get burnd or thrown away. They crush shit when they know its unsellable.

How tight are leather jackets for biking use supposed to fit? I bought a really nice used jacket and it fits me perfectly, but if I lift my arms the bottom if the jacket gets lifted too (obviously) and doesn't fall all the way down again on its own when I put my arms down. Does that mean I have to lose more of my gut fat or is it normal?

>prepping
I immediately thought the word "bull"
This site has ruined me.
I agree.

Tight user, its not a casual jacket and you don't need the maneuverability of a power ranger even though you look like one. You don't want it riding up or doing weird shit when you get drug across the road.

Plus fitting tight makes wind/drag/buffeting all more comfortable. Tight is good.

They dont sell it on ebay, why would criminals ship shit across the country in small packages for small profit?. Just so some nigger at a dealer or repair shop.

my bike is covered for theft no matter where it is parked, full comprehensive for crash related shit, fire, blah blah, cost 600 a year.

do you guys think there is a direct correlation between avid drug useage and a love for riding?
i tend to ride stupidly, but it makes my heart race. i enjoy the thrill just as much as anyone else. i also enjoy the thrill of popping 3 percocets and downing a few dos equis, or smoking some bud and then taking a few hits of salvia.
i think im addicted to the rush of not knowing if ill be OK at the end. is that typically normal for a 26 year old male? :\ srs question guise

its supposed to be a tight fit, it is restrictive to stop you breaking your arms/collarbone when you crash.

the fuck do they sell the parts?

Kek

Where do you live?

Good luck now that you brexited.
You're going to have a bitch of time in border crossings.