>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SMnNYZ3lFV1FUbE0/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SRWpGblpkZlhQOXc/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx4Rem5hI60
youtu.be/B3lsJmwNO40?list=FLxAzMhhutt85re1l9nFTmRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why didn't you just let it be dead
take a break from trying to keep it alive for once
it's for the best, we might actually have things to talk about by then

Show me your best Truffle houses

I don't even have the truffle in my world. Is he necessary for anything?

He sells you the Autohammer with which you can craft shroomite bars from chlorophyte and glowing mushrooms. With shroomite bars you can make the hoverboard, digging claws and shroomite armor

The truffle is the last survivor of an extinct civilization of mushroom people. It must live in the ruins of its home.

You would love to die.
But I'd rather give you a slow painful death

A death in which you don't sage into oblivion, but people stop liking you because this thread is obviously boring.

And when no one wants to talk about you and no one wants to play you, when terraria is nothing more than a boring repetitive and unenjoyable old game, then you will have my permission to die.

I am making a typical weapon mod because bored as fuck, and I have no idea how to code whatsoever but I am basing off the examplemod

What would you like to have in the game?

A ranged version of the Lunar Flare that drops rockets from the sky.

>and I have no idea how to code whatsoever
make it simpler you dipshit

I (want to think) know a little how to sprite if that's something

>pic related

I need pictures! Pictures of mage castles!

how about a hobbit hole!

816 days. More than 320 hours of gameplay.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SMnNYZ3lFV1FUbE0/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VFAiJ5n4-SRWpGblpkZlhQOXc/view?usp=sharing

The randomly placed instakill traps make this game effectively unplayable for me. That is horrible design.

ACQUIRE
SKILL

Yeah, no skill in the world will let me pick out the two pixel wide trap buttons when they're the same color as everything else and the game already uses variability for terrain features.

1. you can spot them if your eyes are good enough
2. you can use the grand design to see the wires
3. when you advance far enough in the game they won't kill you
BECOME
PROFICIENT

>3. when you advance far enough in the game they won't kill you
I've been playing for six hours and I don't have enough to get out of wood armor yet. There's not enough ore.

>I've been playing for six hours and I don't have enough to get out of wood armor yet
Dude, just go get the meteor armor or something.
Wood/Ore armors are useless.

Was playing on Expert Mode. Pretty much anything will 1-2 shot you, progressively.

About to say fuck it and reroll a Normal world.

Also, on the topic of the whole multiple types of ore per tier that's analogous to one another... youtube.com/watch?v=Nx4Rem5hI60

>Expert Mode
Wew lad, here's your issue.
Expert Mode is only for the masters of the game, it relies on knowing the meta and on artificial difficulty.

If this is your first time playing or you're a casual, go with a normal world.

It'd actually be neat to play some overgrown ruins map where the Underground Jungle is tucked away somewhere in a crimson hellhole like that.

Been playing with hardcore characters on an exp large world, not been counting the deaths but half were mistakes. Made a local cactus farm i'll expand and a farm for potion ingredients.
One character dug a shaft to hell and another a crimson tunnel to get the gunsmith.
Will try and take the brain on in an arena outside. I'm learning what tactics to use and so on for when I restart for corruption if I beat the moon lord in a minecart.
I now love fishing and buying marshmallow in the snow biome a lot more.

Last major thing I did was put walls around the entire hellevator and finally kill the king slime.

Does a player hitting 200hp mean chtulu eye and goblins can spawn even if the player dies after? Life crystals have been my biggest challenge so far.

>playing on hardcore expert large
>still cheesing with minecarts
Just play something easier if you're not gonna play fair anyway.

What does playing fair mean?

Not cheesing.

Well, you're dumb. Don't say "you're not gonna play fair" if what you really mean is "you're gonna cheese".
As long as he's not abusing glitched and bugs, he's playing fair as far as the vanilla game is concerned.

>using minecraft tracks while fighting bosses
>okay
I bet you play """""melee""""" too.

Expert Mode is fucking retarded. It takes like 12 hours just to get the ore to advance to be able to advance on the corruption. This game is horribly, horribly paced. And Expert Mode just makes it stand out.

>i'm shit at this game but it's the game's fault not mine for lacking skills

Ok buddy.

Nice shit posting.

>my argument is bad so i'll just call your posts shit, that'll teach you

Ok buddy.

>A solar eclipse is happening
>A blood moon is rising
>A solar eclipse is happening
Wew lad

>King Slime has awoken!
>A goblin armor has arrived!

What's a goblin armor?

>Perpetual Solar Eclipse mod
>A clear day comes out as often as a full moon does

I'm thinking of making a decent sized solar eclipse shrine too. Just trying to decide on best materials and biome.

Another thing I want to start experimenting with are smaller treasure type set pieces. I'm just messing around with staging right now for ideas.

If I remove the chair, it says "this house is missing a chair", but when I add one it's no longer valid housing for some reason.

Why isn't this working.

Your floor can't be all platforms, needs some solid surface

Cool, that did the trick.

Thanks mate.

Yupyupyup

How do you get Deadly spheres to spawn during a solar eclipse?

Wait.

Also a water candle.

Taking a break. Still trying to decide on what a proper solar eclipse shrine would be. Messed around with making a Sky House+ instead, dunno. I always wanted a Cloud Biome. It'll take a few tries before I get this idea right. Also makes me annoyed white paint won't paint just the leaves. Can't make proper cloud trees.

My tree hub is coming along pretty nicely.

Still haven't worked on the roots tho.

suck it nerds

Only like 6-7 spawn each eclipse, is that normal?

Depends on how fast you're killing enemies. Make sure you keep your kill count up, use a monster grinder or something.

I'm killing pretty fast, spamming possessed hatchet with 6 pygmies wrecking

This general's deader than a fucking doornail.

How the fuck do you deal with corruption enemies on Expert Mode?

>General is dead
>not a waifupost in sight
There's your problem

Most decent melee weapons should have more than enough knockback to keep them at bay. Other than that, since it's corruption you can just dive down the first hole you see, bomb it, and rape everything with the Musket.

You could also git gud and learn how to dodge their charges.

>Find Arkhalis, tightest shit ever
>Nice lamp and keeps everything at bay
>Night's Edge hits for double the dmg
So sad. It's a great weapon. Haven't tried using it seriously, but I think it could be good as a fuck-off weapon for mages.

Looks like starbound won

Of course it did. Terraria is nice and all, but Starbound has better waifus

Oi rate this blueprint thing. Probably going to downscale it. It's supposed to be for the Mechanic.

Two questions. Are there teleporters in Terraria? How do I get the King Slime to spawn?

I'm experiencing a surrealist event. I think I tweaked some weather setting in TEdit, because as soon as I started the music started to stutter, the game slowed down, and the sky loaded to a flat color that started to cycle through different hues and intensifies, right as a massive wall of rain started to slowly fall down. I force-warped down to Hell, and the game sped right back up. The weather radio reported it was a Heavy Rain.

I waited a while. Still didn't end. So I slapped down a sundial and tried my luck. It still didn't end, and I watched the wind speed fly up to 300mph extremely fast.

So I went to the surface. Balloons are flying across the screen sideways in huge masses, the sky keeps flashing rainbow colors through the clouds, the rain is HORIZONTAL, and the speed is sketchy. I'm gonna wait it out. Or try to build some sort of rainbow seizure hurricane shrine.

Yoo get a recording

It's hitching really hard at parts. I'm just grabbing screenshots. The color flashing is kind of creepy.

The screen is going berserk cycling through a bunch of strange mixtures of lighting and coloration in a fast set pattern. The winds just keep going faster, up to 500mph as I type this. The party still hasn't ended.

Oh, wanted the smaller image, not the huge one.

Is this about to get spooky?

Find a way to stabilize the speed
Don't do anything else to it
Please

Nah, I quit out because of lag. The title screen was amazing though since it stopped lagging and sped up to like x100 speed. The sky was just an infinite screaming color smear with no day or night visible, and clouds passing by incredibly fast. I'll check back in later to see if it's still going after a load, it was making my laptop ready to puke out. Makes me wish there were mods to adjust the lighting more.

You can buy teleporters from the Steampunk girl,

You make a platinum/gold crown using 10 bars and a ruby, combine the Crown with 20 gel at a Demon/Crimson altar, and, voila. A slime crown to summon him

>Caught in my fishing shack during a Blood Moon
>Have Emerald Staff
I'M NOT TRAPPED IN HERE WITH YOU. YOU'RE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH MEEE.

ok

Trying to crawl through it, Expert Mode really, really feels like it's meant to be a NG+ tribute runnish thing.

youtu.be/B3lsJmwNO40?list=FLxAzMhhutt85re1l9nFTmRA

Builder potion doesn't do shit

Love that movie.

10/10

But why would anyone want this general to die? It is the comfiest

Having barely any discussion while people like that webm fag shits up the thread is not comfy.

I've played the game before the big 1.2(i think it was 1.2).

Are there any really big changes that warrant a replay?

1.2 pretty much revamped the whole game
1.3 added a fuckton of content
1.3.1 added the grand design, which is great
1.3.2 added useless parties
1.3.3 is gonna make underground desert useful

>It takes like 12 hours just to get the ore to advance to be able to advance on the corruption
What the fuck? You're fucking garbage, son. It's horribly paced, yeah, but you're shit, too, which doesn't help at all.

That looks quite bad. Try putting some expensive-looking paintings and some ore bars here and there.

I bet you have led's in your pc

Why didn't you cheese the mobs?

What?

how long into the game is shield of cthulu viable? (i play melee)
i just love how it works as kickstarter for sprint and im used to it that much that every time i start going i double tab but now i don't have it equipped anymore and its weird because i always try to use it

It's pretty much necessary until master ninja gear for every class.
Don't use it to damage shit, though.

Correction: use ti to damage shit. You get iframes after you damage things, so you can "dodge" right into an enemy like the queen bee and not get hurt. It might or might not create a reflex which might last even after you get the ninja gear, in which case you will take damage if you dodge into an enemy, but oh well, you'll be able to correct it.

Don't correct what isn't wrong.
You don't need iframes if you actually dodge the attack like you're supposed to.
Also I meant as in using it as a weapon instead of a tool.
>which might last even after you get the ninja gear
Which has complete iframes and lets you pass through enemies.
Please cease posting immediately.

Kill you are self.

>woops my argument is bad so i'll just tell him to kill himself
You sure showed me, /b/rother!

Blood moon just randomly happended, and somehow I ended up getting

>2 money troughs
>and a KO cannon

Well I guess I'll go play the lottery while I'm at it

>Which has complete iframes and lets you pass through enemies
Nice missinformation there, pal. The only time that's true is when the 10% chance to dodge triggers.

Try charging into something with master ninja gear.
You charge right through it and take no damage.

You're confusing the mng dash with the solar armor dash.

That's a really nice choice of wall.