Why does all new cars need to crackle? Its fake and sounds cheesy. Ruins the rumble of the v8

Why does all new cars need to crackle? Its fake and sounds cheesy. Ruins the rumble of the v8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ul5cdslH_zg
youtube.com/watch?v=WVlgw90Ns7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

V8 rumble sounds like shit tho

It's an attempt at getting us used to the times ahead: hybrids everywhere sounding like shit, poorly disguised with crackles and tractor sounds.

Thinks the holy V8 sounds like shit. Someone help this autistic cuck

>I have no idea what the words autistic and cuck mean

I dont think V8 sounds like shit

I think the V8s that sound like fat people struggling to move sounds like shit

>crackle
by what do you mean

>being THIS MUCH of a cuckautist
You must be an assmad gm fangurl

How to spot a busrider desperately try to fit in and pass for a TRUE ENTHUSIAST.

You're a fucking embarrassment, kill yourself.

no but 5real 350 short block will fit in anything

u no that sound like meat on a bbq? ye like that but frm ur car

I think OP meant the V8 burble, but because he drives a Civic he only thinks in crackle. And because he drives a Civic he's being an autistic cuck.

no but my car dus it 4 real n it sounds like a gun not broken plastic

you mean just the naturally harmony that all V8's have?

No, i like the burble and hate that it crackles, like the f-type does

Flat crank v8s sound like shit

>burble
bully OP for not using a retarded word like this

OP is talking about dumping extra fuel into the exhaust to create cracks and pops like the jag v6

Daily reminder that V6's are better than V8's.

poping and banging on rundown is where its at m8, TVR used to overfuel their v8s just for this, didn't map it out cause it sold better

shit engine combo only good for wasting fuel and making no power.

>TVR used to overfuel their v8s just for this
That's gay as fuq

Lean a/f afterfire is superior.

Why are the hubs so deep?

Who was the first to start this post 2000-era crackle meme? The SLS AMG?

It almost sounds artificial nowadays.

Unburnt fuel on overrun which makes it exhaust pop and crackle.

My 9/11 does it when I turn the sports exhaust on and hit ~3500 RPM. Scares the hell out of people/dogs walking by when I downshift. I love it.

From what I gather it has a vacuum line that opens up a set of valves in the center muffler allowing a freer exit of exhaust gases once a certain pressure is reached.

I feel you bro, I hate that. Now when people get off the throttle on German sports cars you can't hear the engine deaccelerating; it's only shit crackles.

Coupled with the current super-fast-shifting automatics, it's an absolute disgrace. The engine can't even have those "gasps" in between the gears, it's only farting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ul5cdslH_zg

The LSx rumble still sounds wholesome in a very primitive, unrefined way.

retard alert

>not having the option for both and driving a manuel

I can't speak about others indiscretions, but I'm pretty happy with my choice.

Only in conjunction with forced induction. NA V6 is the heart of executive commuter cars and economy trim "muscle" cars.

>root car
>change stock engine speaker sound to babies screaming that get higher pitched the higher you speed.
Dark times ahead.

>Thinks you can make a V8 sound worse.

>wins class once
>thinks V6 is the best
How many times has the Corvette won that class over other 6 cylinder cars?

What does Veeky Forums think of the Mercedes GT-R in general?

Why are V8s usually associated with American shitboxes when God Tier German V8s sound much much better?

Burgers are more liberal in their use of the same V8s. In sports cars, in family cars, A to B commuters, etc. They also sell LS crate engines to swap into things that didn't come with a V8 stock.

Yuropoor manufacturers only offer a handful of V8 models. The average fellow is unable to afford something more than a diesel econobox because displacement taxes, emissions taxes, and/or horsepower taxes. Euro V8 models are typically upmarket and those who can afford it expect something more refined.

Was at nurbhfgring few weeks back and they had the amg gt3 sls there. There was a yellow flag so they were going about 50/60kmh on the straight after flugplatz. I swear those v8s sounded exactly like a tractor at low rpm. Just lumping along with those massive cams. It sounded amazing.

>2016
>Not driving a teutonic action wagon which honours thy V8 just to transport your labradoodles with fury.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVlgw90Ns7c

There's not much to ruin when modern turbo V8s sound like shit.

>tfw daily a V12 in Europe
>cheaper taxes than a caprice
>cheaper to daily than a caprice
Merribarge shitboxes got no game

>memo boost

Varies greatly based on the manufacturer mate.

triggered

They aren't making it do anything.
It's the absence of doing something that causes it to crackle.

All carbs do this especially with big cams. Only cars that cut the fuel completely when the throttle body closes don't crackle. But even then if you have a big cam it might still do it from residual wetting.

Plus these cars are loud with very minimal resonators and mufflers so the effect is amplified, even if there is a fuel cut you might still hear something.

its shit needs gullwing doors. T R A S H
>body shape is still nice tho
BUT GULLWING

>more expensive to fuel
>more expensive to maintain
>more expensive to repair

No thanks.

Actually cheaper in every single way than the Caprice I had for a short while.
The Firebird I had was in theory cheaper because it was a shitbox that I didn't bother to fix, nor drive that much really. It just sat in my yard doing fuck all.

get a load of this pleb, AMG V8s sound orgasmic.

Think the GT-S is arleady one of the best cars ever made.

Op, the shifting burble is a fuel cutoff designed to help dct's shift faster and with less wear. Look it up.

Post car pls? I wanna see

you guys picked out some of the worst sounding V8s you could lol