Not paying 1k to have android auto in your shitbox

>not paying 1k to have android auto in your shitbox

Whats your excuse Veeky Forums?

When they announced that it couldn't be used to go drinking with I completely lost interest in self driving cars, i mean is driving really that hard for people?

From an ease-of-use standpoint, I generally prefer a more basic setup. Not a fan of touch screen interfaces in cars. One of my biggest pet peeves is when they force you to operate audio and climate controls through the touch screen. Yuck.

>android

wew lads here we go

As gay as it sounds I actually preferred my old IOS to Android.

>wanting a botnet in your car

Botnet

spotted the dumb icucks

>that pic

>he leases his iPhone

>he bought an iPhone

This shit is why I won't buy the new Camaro.

>he doesn't have over 200 GB of storage on his cell phone
>and then he said "sd cards are for poor people"
>a few seconds later he had to delete photos off his phone to install a new app

>that nasal passage

Why do you need 200gb of space on your phone. Don't tell me you're some kind of peasant who doesn't have a dedicated device for music

>he streams music in .mp3 format
>laughingelfman.jpg

>he needs to charge his phone more than 4 times a week
>he UNIRONICALLY wants less space for taking photos and videos

>and then he said "iphones are better"
>his battery died minutes later
>and then he asked me to use my android phone to make a call

>his iphone doesn't have a two day battery life

>it takes apple cucks two years or more to get the same features as android
>they talk shit about said features until they finally get them

>he has to wait more than 2 hours to charge his cell phone

>his phone doesn't have a back button

I fapped

>he bought a cell phone from a homosexual man
>he hates homosexuals

>"O-M-G Becky! He can't afford a digital camera"
>"and then he said he uses his phone to take pictures!"

>and then he went on full damage control mode after realizing android users can take thousands of more photos than icucks
>he thinks apple is still good

>shitposting using the Windows operating system
>thinks people are going to care about his opinion
Linux (no, not GNU linux stallmanfags) or bust.

Mac OS is better than windows BTW. You just hate apple products because you can't afford them.

Android and Windows phone are both superior to iOS. Apple a shit and your opinions a shit.

>mentions PC when nobody was talking about them
We're talking about cellphones here you dumb cuck.

>you just hate apple products because you can't afford them

Coming from an apple cuck that leases a cell phone, kek

Go back to /g/!!!1111!11

>windows phone is better
>no apps
>blue screen on mobile
>less than 2% of mobile phones run windows
a dumbphone is better than a windows phone. They both have the same functionalitiy:

MOBILE PHONE OS POWER RANKINGS
>gentoophone
>Android/iOS
>Blackberry
>dumbphones
>
>
>POWER GAP
>
>
>not having a phone at all
>windows phone

>windows phone
Nobody here likes windows phone, you idiot.

android>ios

Deal with it, cuck.

>he UNIRONICALLY is defending a phone made by a homosexual

>android/ios tied
finally someone with a brain

>he can't afford an iPhone

>and then he said he leases a fucking cellphone

>the only redeeming measure of an iPhone is it's more expensive
There are not enough laughing sluts pics in the world I could post in response to this.

+1 for iphone
ya'll poor lmao

>Whats your excuse Veeky Forums?

Ford and their need to integrate every control into their garbage Sync platform.

My car already had Android Auto in it.

It's worth it just for WAZE support.

>you can't afford apple products

Ah yes, because only having to pay a couple hundred bucks in return for signing a contract is so expensive. The best android phones don't come under any deals like that, I payed $800 for both of my phones because I didn't want any of the pieces of shit that come with contracts. I like iOS but damn, stop acting like it's the expensive option. My next phone is going to be an iPhone but only because I can't spare the money on Sony's expensive as tits phones anymore and because I want to see how iOS is now.

Anyone who fanboys over phones is stupid. They're all about equally good now at the same price points, it comes down to taste and how hard your friends and family shill one particular brand.

Aren't flagship android phones basically the same price now?

Yes. A lot are more expensive, if you get the really obscure god-device ones.

Yeah but apparently that's too much for you poor fags

>not paying 1k to have android auto in your shitbox
Pay to have Botnet in your car? That sucks double. The other problem is that google uses all those other smartcars that can transceive (send and receive) WiFi to help triangulate the location of other android devices. It uses both your processor power and their processor power to do it. So more than botnet, it also consumes your resources (and power) even when your ignition key is not plugged in. You already know your android phones use power to do certain things for google play services.....

Botnet is not just info. It is distributing use of your CPU as well to do tasks for other devices.

What model car is in the picture. Never could figure it out due to blur.

because I have a $100 phone that can do most of it.

the rest of it is all fluff.

>1k
Wat. Shit costs only 200-300 here for a good one.

Since this seems to be the /g/ thread, I guess I'll post it.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

This is only $400. JBL CPL100

any reviews on this yet? i like the minimum design better