Tfw can't pass driving license test

>tfw can't pass driving license test

Why does it have to be so fucking stressing? I already have driven 40h and still I manage to fuck up going back on a curve or manage not to see a cyclist coming from behind a parked car. I am in despair lads.

Git fucking gud
Leave underage summer

Its not that hard dipshit
You're just a shitty driver

You have to be 18 to take one retard

If it isn't that hard, why is the passability only 27%?

Literally Git Gud

i literally have no fuckign idea what im going to do for my test
its stressful

i wish i came from a family like Veeky Forums did

>lives in a country where you must be 18 to drive

Dohohohoho didn't realize we were talking to a kid in SOVIET RUSSIA.

Not seeing a cyclist?

Easy fix. Sell the Mustang and buy a real car.

>Why does it have to be so fucking stressing?
Practice driving the same road and doing all the same things in the test that you failed. You remember the road you drove upon, right? Also look online for other forums that discuss driving tests. Perhaps others have mentioned the tests in your area. Read those posts and learn from them.

The most stressful part of the test was NOT keeping with the flow of traffic as everyone else was speeding. Some even honked at me, but I had to go the speed limit because the Examiner was in the car with me.

A hint about not speeding in an exam. The examiner watched me for speeding. So the safest thing was not to go 35mph in the 35mph zone because if you try to keep the needle at 35, it will occasionally go up to 36, down to 34, back up to 36, etc. The instant you are over 35, boom, speeding and points off. So the best thing was to go 33mph and thus cannot be blamed for speeding. How steady you are on your gas pedal dictates how close to the speed limit you dare to go. If the examiner tells you to go faster, you respond with "If I put the needle right at the speed limit, it will occasionally move up or down 1 or 2 speed units. If it moves up, you'll charge me for speeding during the exam, and so that is why I am obeying the speed limit".

>If it isn't that hard, why is the passability only 27%?

Don't other people talk about why they fail? Review those situations.

>be me
>be 16
>"How do you properly adjust a baby seat"
how the fuck should I know ya fucking nigger
>answer at random
>just barely pass the multiple choice test

It says so in your owner's manual. It does in mine. It's rather a clever question of the driver's exam to not just test the items in the official law. But your exam, unlike my USA one, assumes that your car manufacturer makes good owner manuals full of info and thus has the "how to install baby seat" section in it. Thus, it might test you to see if you read your owner's manual or not. If you say "how the fuck should i know" then you didn't read your owner's manual.

I wouldn't expect your driver exam to test for knowledge that would be different in all sorts of cars. But testing for baby seat installation should be acceptable as installation should be standard for all cars unless you are driving a 2 seat miata or MR2. My car even has a semi-hidden buckle clip on top of the rear dash. Open the flush-mounted door and the extra buckle for the baby seat is revealed. Thus the seat never tilts forward in panic stops. It also no longer has big sideways movements if that buckle is used.

>manage not to see a cyclist coming from behind a parked car.
Besides paying attention, that might instead be a result of driving too fast. Bicyclists are moving, so if you are driving slow, you will either see him before he reaches the parked car, or after he appears after the parked car.

And how to bikes appear suddenly from behind a parked car? Is that bike "jaywalking" by cross the street in the middle of the block by riding out from between two parallel-parked cars?

Funny Bike-related story:
Last nite on my way home from the grocery store, I saw a black man with backpack full of stuff holding a bike upside down rolling it home by using only the front wheel. The rest of the bike was propped up in the air due to the big bike lock (one of those U-shaped kryptonite locks). Since the bicycle was not also locked to a bike frame (or the black man had used his bolt cutters to cut the chain), he was taking the bike home to work on the lock later.

That's one less bicycle on the road (temporarily at least) until the black man removes the kryptonite lock. I didn't want to get involved so I didn't report it to the police. The black lives matter movement has a habit of harassing witnesses against blacks in order to make it more difficult. Their "terrorist" methods are working (at least on me) as I don't want to go thru it just to support justice for some stranger's bike.

>Funny Bike-related story:
At our university, they drive a pickup truck and simply lift both the small rack and all the bikes into the back. They pull the tarp over and drive off. We've had a number of 10 bike, 5 bike, 3 bike, and single bike racks stolen with the bikes on them.

They don't do it in one sitting. At first, they come and unbolt the racks from the ground by someone doing so at night. After the rack bolts are disabled, some days later they remove the racks.

The only racks they don't remove are those that are welded to metal loops set into the concrete pavement. They've tried to cut those loops with big boltcutters since some have cut marks on them, but no luck yet.

I know it's black people since I was just coming out of my physics building office one day and the white pickup truck was driving off with my bicycle in the back locked to the bike rack. They were still moving the tarp over it as the truck was moving. There was a separate black guy on a bike serving as watcher or blocker up the road. I couldn't get the license plate. It's really hard to do that in a "huh? whatzat?! bike gone!?! panic" moment with all the thoughts flashing in.

How am I supposed to have an owners manual if I don't have a car yet

>passability only 27%
If it was that low we wouldn't see so many shitty drivers on the road such as yourself.

Sorry, I had assumed you were borrowing someone else's car to perform the driving test. That is how it works here in the USA.

>passability only 27%
Holy shit what country has it that low? Anything under 90% here is a fail.

> City is 60% AfroMerican
> Only white girls ever fail the test

I don't know the feels expressed by OP. I got 100% on the exam and driving test the day I turned 16 and was required to parallel park on a hill.

Driving in busy traffic should always be stressful, when you become complacent that's when accidents happen.

... in a manual.

The fatass negroid lady almost shat brix when she got in and saw my 110-lb white ass putting it in 1st.

>Driving
>Stressful
>Ever

Nah.

Did you pass your driving test on the first try, Veeky Forums?

I think if read that correctly fuckwit it meant that only 27% of attempts at the test result in passing score.

It is if you live in a busy city and aren't doped out of your head all the time.

I did some mistakes, but i did pass it on the first try.

I lived in Detroit for a few years and this was before I acquired my opiate addiction. Getting stressed on the road makes you tense which makes you react without thinking. There's nothing to be stressed about unless you're running from the cops.

Daj sobie spokój spierdolinko

Britfag here, so this may not apply to other countries, but just stay calm. Make sure to get a lesson in just before your test and drive around for an hour or so to re-learn the car. Look in your mirrors constantly. Hesitation is better than rushing, although if you hesitate too much (leave too much space, or wait too long), it can be a minor fault.

>passability only 27%
>Holy shit what country has it that low? Anything under 90% here is a fail.
That isn't the score needed to pass. It is the number of applicants that are able to pass both the written and practical (driving) test each time they visit the office. I've read before that some governments have many of their departments full of corruption, so they purposely have very slow responses (unless you pay extra cash) or very low approval rates (unless you pay extra cash) or have very tough tests (unless you pay extra cash).

If the boss is also crooked, he instructs the examiner to let him in on the deal and so the first pass may be a "how dare you try to bribe me" and then it goes up to the boss who then needs to be smoothed over with a 10x payment. I'm not saying this is how it is, but it is similar to what I read. I only abridged the story and changed the number since there is not much space to fully reproduce a news story in a Veeky Forums post.

Don't know if there is corruption in OP's government testing office. Only he knows how his area is.