I'm in the market for my first car. I want a compact sedan and my top 2 picks are the 2016 Civic and 2016 Mazda 3...

I'm in the market for my first car. I want a compact sedan and my top 2 picks are the 2016 Civic and 2016 Mazda 3. Opinions on either? I'm also liking the 2017 Elantra for its Audi-esque exterior but I've heard it doesn't match up as an overall car

E C O B O O S T
C
O
B
O
O
S
T

Test drive them and see what you like better

I like the mazda3 better on the inside than the civic, both arguably look good depends on who you ask, the civic is front wheel drive and the mazda is rear. I would leave it down to which package for the interior you get and which wheels you like driving the car

>the mazda is rear
what.

Mazda 3 is fwd.

Get the Civic, I'm not even kidding their new 1.5T is pretty good and their interior is much better.

>mazda is rear
lmao

Lightly used Fiesta ST

excuse my misinformation, the worst part is that I own an S Grand Touring

good for you but OP probably wants a normie 2 liter sedan which is almost always FF

>mazda is rear
>>/trash/

r u srs
You own one and you didn't know it was FWD? That's literally worse than normie-tier

Are you getting auto or manual?
If auto, get the mazda3. The civic has a CVT which is garbage.
If manual, get whichever you think looks better and has a better interior. They're pretty evenly matched. I personally chose the mazda because it's a little bit sportier feeling and I love it

Mazda 3 is the E30 BMW of the XXI century.

Get it!

Yeah, no. Fuck off retard

Mazda.

>slower than civic
>good
Why are mazdrone shitskins active at this time of the day?

Fucking kek he probably stoplight races it and thinks he's pulled off hektik skidz when he really was just squeeling his econo tires and taxing his FWD car. Holy shit

First car? Get an old manual car for less than $5,000. Unless you have driven a lot for a job or something else, you will make mistakes. On a new car, that means scratches and prematurely worn out clutches (for manual cars).

New cars also cost a lot to insure and register for first time drivers.

Worst case scenario is you make a wrong decision and are stuck with the car for a long time. After finding out what really makes a car good in your first beater, then you can make an informed decision on a new car. This is coming from my personal experience.

IF you decide to get either the 2016 Civic or 2016 Mazda 3, test drive both and see which one you like best. Like others have said, if auto, go for the Mazda. Manual is pretty good on both cars, and the Civic should be getting the manual on upper-level trims very soon. Honda's plan was to roll out the volume models first in each region before starting production of less popular trims.

I am looking for a new car as well, but I feel like the time of buying an ICE car is a huge mistake. This is just my opinion, but the car industry is going to change quickly and drastically in a few years.

I am on a phone so I won't type out everything, but I think the smart thing to do is buy used manual Honda, Toyota, or Mazda car and plan to keep it for 10 years. Within that 10 years you will see electric come to fruition as well as autonomous driving.

Buying something brand new today will be a mistake, just my opinion, good luck user.

Neither. New cars a shit. Shut up and buy a civic for