Be honest: is your shitty 10+ year old """""sports car""""" just a way to make up for your lack of personality?

Be honest: is your shitty 10+ year old """""sports car""""" just a way to make up for your lack of personality?

Do you refuse to drive a newer, nicer regular car because your shitbox is the only interesting thing about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JYJhWIwGUw&t=0m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't have a sports car but i won't drive anything younger than 4 years because i like money

Elliot has a very punchable face, glad hes dead.

Can you imagine being his family and the shame he brought to the family name?

Nice reading comprehension there champ

do you know what younger means?

i pay cash in full

>being this dumb
No wonder you can only drive old shitboxes.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.
Fucking annoying trying to talk about newer cars that arent 10 years or older.

I drive a 10 year old RAV4, the world is well aware of my lack of a personality.

I drive an old Mustang, and have a 99 Legacy GT sedan, but I have enough money set aside to buy something 2010 or newer. Biggest thing for me is I really do enjoy wrenching on my cars, and if I have a warranty I won't want to void it.

6 year old*, and no. I just like my souped up grocery getter. If I had to pick between a new Corolla and an imported 180SX I'd be going sideways down the street in a heartbeat.

>newer, nicer regular car
Read; I own an appliance.

I have a 3 year old nice sports/GT car. Only thing that sucks is my hesitancy to modify it because of the 3 years of warranty coverage left on a car that would be expensive as fuck to fix.

I drive a 10 year old car because I didn't want to be in debt, and I bought it when I was 21 working part-time, so I didn't have a ton of money. It still runs fine and I have enough fun driving it so I don't see any reason to buy something newer.
Also, it's just a Civic Si. Most people just see that I drive a Civic, so it would make a shit personality replacement.

kek when anons say something dumb and DELETE THIS

I have no interest in making new friends or impressing anyone. I drive interesting cars because they are fun. If it brightens someone's day to see my car on the road that's great too.

I drive a 25 year old car because it's fun, it isn't a soulless turd like most new cars and I'm not a retarded normie that only sees cars as an appliance and anyway normie cars are usually owned by people with no real personality, so no I don't drive it to make up for anything let alone a lack of personality.

Pic sorta related, I drive a 1991 Celica

no i wanted a fun car and it's all i could afford

youtube.com/watch?v=7JYJhWIwGUw&t=0m4s

I'll be either getting a hand me down porsche boxster s as my next car, or I'll buy an exige.
My current car is my intermediate, and I don't fancy buying a low spec modern 'sports car'

You know, i have a new car and i wish i had what you call a shitbox.

Seriously. These old cars are insanely expensive.

You think it's easy to keep one of these cars running? You think they come cheap?

I would trade my new car in a heartbeat for an older sports car like a supra, a skyline gtr, rx7, an old torana in a fucking heartbeat.

Not only do they cost a shit ton more than my new car, they're more fun than my lifeless modern "sports car".

The meme needs to end that if you buy new you're rich. You're a poorfag if you can't afford one of the insanely overpriced classics.

/thread

Prices vary of course, but some old "shitboxes" can cost anywhere from 60k australian (r34 gtr) to 300k plus (v8 interceptor).

If someone offered you a brand new BRZ or a supra, you would be beyond fucking retarded to not take the supra in a heartbeat.

>rx7
>cheap to maintain
I dont think you know what you're talking about, hell I think you dont know anything about anything

do you have reading comprehension?

he's saying they're not cheap to maintain.

you're both a moron then. Stay poor

Edgelord niggerface, he couldn't get laid he dindu muffins

You're a fucking idiot, you can't even read properly and now you're resorting to being edgy like we give a fuck.

I read your post as 'Im poor please fuck my face'. Sorry I have better things to do

nice ego death you have there

Same boat senpai, except I'm not a srt8 Pussy and am still gonna muffler delete and do simple things to free turbo sounds.

You literally cannot read. You are fucking illiterate.

It's fucking funny as shit, you're now trying to be edgy and worm your way out of your fuckup as if you "have better things to do" yet you're still posting.

Top fucking kek, just admit you can't fucking read.

What's next, claiming you were trolling? You were just 'pretending' to be retarded?

>I can't read so perhaps if i call everyone names they won't notice!!! lelexdxd!

So cringe it hurts.

No. I actually wish women wouldn't talk about my car. I sperg out when people who don't know anything about cars start talking to me about it just because it's a Mercedes.

>buying a new expensive boring car means you have less personality than a cheap, old fun car

U projecting bro?

>hurr durr im so poor
get a life neets

I did the same with my BMW, user. It also rustles my jimmies to see the trim levels below it driving around like some plebs

I drive a shitty """"sports car""""" because I got it for a good deal with low miles and I plan to drive it into the dirt. I have no problems with owning the Silver Elite Master of shitboxes.

>Nice Mercedes/BMW/Porsche user; are you rich? ;D

t. vapid whore