What is it about the American Midwest that produced a conservative culture that emphasizes personal responsibility...

What is it about the American Midwest that produced a conservative culture that emphasizes personal responsibility, the nuclear family, and a strong work ethic?

If I knew I would get to work on destroying it

Lack of education.

The Midwest is where most of the more recent giant-family whacko-religious and Eastern European immigrants to the US of A went to. Big empty spaces mean that what communities are there are insular.

You mean RURAL midwest. Urban midwest is liberal as fuck.

>Chicago - liberal
>Detroit - liberal
>Cleveland - liberal
>St. Louis - liberal
>Minneapolis - liberal
>Columbus, Madison and Ann Arbor - tumblr tier turboliberal

The only really conservative major cities are Cincinnati and MAYBE Indianapolis.

That looks so comfy

Best be trolling, the midwest has some of the best graduation rates in the nation, alongside highest average IQs.

Strong work ethic?

Is there actually any evidence of that? Or is that that sort of 'humble bragging' that people sometimes do. The "oh gosh, we are just the MOST HUMBLE HARD WORKING FOLKS, EVER' Not like them big heeded coastal folks".

It's away from the more cultured and cosmopolitan urban centers excluding Chicago therefore the only culture is the same Calvinist, evangelical, and revivalist ideals that the first settlers brought with them.

Do you know where most of those settlers were from?

Wheres Milwaukee fall on the list?

Germany and Scandinavia

German? Although I find it hard to believe the entire U.S. is of German descent. Probably a bunch of poor sharecroppers lured in with cheap land offers.

Good to know. Thanks!

Gotta remember that the map traces ancestry geographically, and although German ancestry is most expansive, it is not most common as the locations it dominates are not relatively highly populated.

It is. It's going too look like that here in a couple months.

If the midwest is so great then why doesn't it produce anything except heavily subsidized corn?

And natural gas

Well, all the money, culture, and innovation comes from coastal cities. So, I guess those qualities are pretty shit. Or they don't exist, one or the other.

Why are city people so insecure?

This explains why most whites in America are lazy race-mixing cucks and drug addicts. Snow niggers gonna nig.

>insecure

Huh?

My family is from a bumfuck nowhere part of Wisconsin that is basically entirely made up of farmers of German descent. From what they tell me, Wisconsin is largely German, though I've never bothered to check the statistics on that before. That map seems about right from what they say.

When hicks get called out on being sisterfucking trailer trash, their first response is UMAD because they're mentally still twelve years old.

I'm honestly amazed how many imbeciles post on Veeky Forums. Midwest isn't Calvinist at all, it's mostly Catholic and Lutheran.

Irony.

Midwest is nothing special. Better question would be why is California so shit compared to the Midwest?

FUCK OFF POL IM SO SICK OF POLITICAL FAGGOTS ON MY HISTORY AND HUMANITIES BOARD

t. Coastlet

i don't live in the collectivist shit hole known as amerikkka

Sorry you don't, no need to sourgrape about it though, my dear 3rd worlder.

Oi oi

Very true, but this is very true of the upper midwest, not the lower midwest. And definitely not true of the depressing alcoholic cucks to our immediate east.

t. Minnesota

>Calidiots

German ancestry is the most common nation wide irish are 2nd

He's right though that map doesn't account for density. LA county alone has more people than all of Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas combined.

I get that but it felt like he was saying German ancestry was not the most common population wise which it is

It is actually, but that map makes it look like every other American is German even though they're like 13% of the population or something.

Settling it.

different states have different high school graduation standards, this map is literally useless

chill out dude

Rural society set up. Cities, dense areas, ruin everything. They spoil human ethics. Too many people around that don't look like you, don't have the same culture as you, you slowly lose trust for those around you and it ruins your ability to work together in harmony as a society. You begin to see everyone as competition.

Chaim please.

>unable to cope with the fact that California is straight up dumber than Alabama

>majority of the population there is white
>implying the average IQ isn't identical to everywhere else in the world

You're not a racist or something are you? Wait I think I answered the thread question, because those places breed racism, obviously.

whatever

>Reich
>2nd least white state in the Union

kek

>reality is racist

quality over quantity brah

>implying there is any quality in Cali

Most of your whites are a horde of liberals, homos, cuckolds and nogunz.

most waves arent sets grom

Well, California is either the biggest or the second biggest single economic entity in the US.

All of their degenerates leave for New York or California.

This is actually a valid point

They're very very heavily shitskin and le hurt about it. Both on the level of non euro-american vs euro-american, and on the level of germanics vs swarthy ass medis. It plays into their nice narrative of everything good coming from them and them only

Incredibly liberal, but in poor black guy way rather than a Madison-style tumblr identity politics way.

Hey, me too.