What's the best factory production drift vehicle of 2016?

What's the best factory production drift vehicle of 2016?

>Pic not related

>anything after 2005 for drifting

Why would you buy a new car to drift?

Also, this

Don't take a nice car drifting. I'm not saying you'll smash it, but someone else will.

The new FoRS has that "drift mode" button that apparently makes it go sideways 4 days .

>not posting the car literally designed for drifting

>200 hp
you'll barely make the tires squeal with that "power"

t.benchracer

Spoken like a true sofa racer

well, thats bullshit

>not posting the car with a drift button
BASED RS

>Needing a button to drift
LOOK AT THIS BETA KEK!

>needing a special "mode" for drifting
Shit, my old 520 E34's would probably be something out of this world for Ford techs because it could go sideways without a drift button.

Whenever it rains i can get my ranger sideways pretty easily. Anything rwd can drift with enough effort

>E34
>Sideways

You'll have to really want it, though. It's a heavy beast...

Shitty Prius tires tho.

They make sick skids easier though because they have no grip.

Silverado

i have a few friends who drift those things and its such a bitch to even mod the suspension, let alone fully prep one for a track day.

Id definitely drive an E34, but drift? nah

Because drift cars get banged up and should be cheap: MX-5 with the ABS fuse pulled.

When the price of replacement parts is no issue it would have to be something with a longer wheelbase, a manual, and an LSD like a Merc or a BMW, preferably naturally aspirated.

I would personally love to see more RWD Hyundais like the Equus or the genesis getting slideways.

I'm sure that some new USDM pony cars can handle it; I don't keep up with new cars but I think I heard that the Mustang now has an IRS? No idea the specifics of US cars' differentials through, which is a key component to keeping slides going.

>solid
>rear
>axle
top kek

>preferably naturally aspirated.
Nope. Most drifters nowadays actually want boost because n/a can't keep up with the pwoer demands.

>I don't keep up with new cars but I think I heard that the Mustang now has an IRS?
Have you been living under a rock?
>No idea the specifics of US cars' differentials through, which is a key component to keeping slides going.
US-made rear ends have been the strongest ones available for the last couple decades. Can't bea ta Ford 9'.