>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

qns.com/story/2015/11/12/emotionally-disturbed-teen-arrested-in-whitestone-hostage-incident/
youtu.be/aUHtnAYNzC0?t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=TQRkshlwKb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who even watches this garbage?

>having to prove to the cops you're not a nobike
honda riders

>undertail
disgusting. I was in the market for a street triple but only the recent undertail years were popping up.

did you mean to reply to: yes, i agree, i don't understand how people can watch anime in this day and age.

>like you could ever afford any of these

Nope. I sure didn't. I quoted the correct shit

I dont recall trying to pretend it wasn't me though. 3 days before that incident I got tasered in the heart in my house and they thought it was a good idea to send me straight back home. All that shit happened because I was on the wrong medication, american psychiatric system is a piece of shit. I decided to man up and deal with my problems without medication.

Italian bikes are really cheap
>In idalee :DDDDDDDDD

Should i pic related?

motogp is fun to watch if you like motorcycle and going fast.

good god i wanna talk about bikes, you're depressing the fuck outta me

Or worse, how people ride dangerous vehicles with absolutely no safety features. It's almost certain they'll be killed if there's an accident.

Lol. Ok kid

Feck off
This is some prodigal son shit right here

10k used really isn't that bad. I made friends with a guy in the weed business who was spending 4k a month on heroin while I was in Cali. I rather ride than eat. This guy also crashed 8 cars while high.

dont do drugts, squids.

>stop liking what i dont like
oh sorry!! i suggest you stay out of designated motorcycle specific threads if they're that triggering for you.

sounds like a good friend... :rollseyes:

s-sorry.

Last thing I'll say is when I got tasered in the heart I thought it was a bullet. I felt so relieved and at peace it still bothers me today. I literally experienced death so I'm thankful for every day and religious now. I literally live to ride now.

>so much butthurt
Sure thing kiddo :^)

Looking at you really seems like watching what i could've been...
Luckily i still had some christfag friends who slapped me back to reality

btw I'm 19

>honda riders are drug abusers
degenerates

>harley riders are midlife crisis types
smug anime girl.jpg

The only justification for riding a scooter is if you can willy it.

/dbt/ why do harley riders never give me a wave?

holy shit, news story?

>nigger on an eletric bicycle wearing sunglasses and a skid lid blasting rap waves at me

Tunnel vision.

qns.com/story/2015/11/12/emotionally-disturbed-teen-arrested-in-whitestone-hostage-incident/

Same reason I don't get a wave from um. And I'm a cruiser rider.
Idc though. Haters gonna h8

so they wave at nobody? why?

because they are unimpressed with your $3000 scooter

kek, it's legit

Damn bro I hope squidanon is much better now.
Cool guy.

fat thighs but cute ice cream cone

I only paid 2700 for my klx, I guess that's true?

In all fairness they paid 20k for their sub-par performance machines.

They feel elite I guess. Don't bother me at all.

what's up kyklxanon

/dbt/ what did you do today?

I finished installing my front and rear turn signals, fender eliminator, flasher relay, and integrated tail/brake/signal light.

He posted this and then disappeared
Everyone thought he killer himself

Nice trips, yeah I thought he an-hero'd
Fucking laugh every time I see the webm where he buys weed

anonagale here, I fukin love spaghetti bikes. L-twin on point!

>inb4 L

I mean, half the reason I bought the klx is so that I can go ride trails in the mtns with my buddy, harley doesn't make a dual sport that I'm aware of. I've never owned an offroad vehicle before, just ridden along in other people's jeeps and trucks. Last week we went on a fairly mild jeep trail, and we were easily going faster than all the jeeps and OHV. It's so capable, I'm loving it!

I'm probably not the klxanon you're thinking of, but hello anyhow

Shame he didn't.

Any advice on buying a GoPro?

Not sure how long I should keep my 2012 BMW F800R for.

Was thinking of getting a cruiser next, like a Honda Valkyrie or Victory 8ball, should go for test rides sometime...

>I would if they were a bit cheaper
720p for dank webms, 1080 for YouTube money
More framerate=more better
Sv user swears by his yi ching chong cam

Rememeber to report OP for breaking GR3 and 6

What do you mean "advice buying a GoPro"? You just order one with the mounts you want and if need be read the manual before operating it.

Just anything I should know before buying. Maybe buying one used or mounting positions and accessories. Anything really.

Yeah, buy one online or at a brick and mortar store. Only use cash or credit, fuck writing out checks (what are you, my grandma?).

Make sure you have a GoPro in your checkout before you check out/go to the counter. Don't want to go up to the cute girl working and then realize you have nothing in your cart/basket.

Don't forget to finish the transaction. Pay for the damn thing. If they ask you if you like a receipt, make sure you throw that thing in the trash, you don't want all that BPA over your hands. You don't want to grow tits.

Just traded in the gs500 for a 2013 zx6r

>posts saying he died if he doesn't come back
>stop posting and collect the (you)s
That seems like very obvious bait

Beautiful oreo baiku, congrats. Slap on some white rim stripes for +5 hp

Too late I already forgot

When you're recording riding you want to have a centered position, preferably on the chin of your helmet. You also want to record the top of the bike but focus it on the road ahead. I see so many new recorders mount the camera in a way where half the screen is just the bikes instrument cluster and it's such a waste.

So mount on the chin of your helmet or your chest, someplace centered. Your helmet has the added benefit of recording where you look rather than fixed in front. Or you can mount in centered on your bike, but depending on what you ride that can be hard to do.

hit the twisties right away!

>Sv user swears by his yi ching chong cam

That he had to modify to get proper focus. They are shit. Firmware is crap and buggy.

what part of NY is this?

That webm is a perfect example of how not to record. We see nothing but the road a few feet in front of him. The camera is also really shaky, likely wasn't a camera with any kind of decent image stabilization. GoPros don't have mechanical gyro stabilization, but they do have a really good digital stabilization. Probably the best digital stabilization on the market.

Remember to report this faggot The mods ban him and he gets super butthurt.

>720P webms
No you're doing it all wrong. No larger than 960x540 for webms

Also seeing these squid webms makes me wonder if 6hunnit user is still here?

[Motovlogger greets viewers in a whacky accent]

I think you're overthinking this, user. If you wanted a (You) all you had to do was ask, friend!

ropes XD

>submitting false reports

enjoy your ban

sorry about your pea brain I guess

GoPros dont have any sort of inage stabilization. Im sure of it.

KLX400? With the bro?
kek every time

>but they do have a really good digital stabilization. Probably the best digital stabilization on the market.
I've never noticed any image stabilization in gopro videos. It's just that the wide angle lens makes the little shakiness less noticeable.

CC81PT has some sony camera that has really good image stabilization.

Are you into post processing / editing?
GoPro raw footage doesn't look good, it delivers the best material for post processing / meant for professionals that know how to handle this.
youtu.be/aUHtnAYNzC0?t=14s

Do you have no idea how to edit? Get a SJ4000 or another chink cam, they deliver more colorful raw material that is worthless for editing but looks better than unedited GoPro footage.

Manhattan

It's a really shitty camera I got for $20 from Rite Aid. It only tilts in one direction so all it could record was the road. Hence why I'm in the market for a GoPro.

Conplaining about the way the site is moderated is breaking GR8.

Go suck a huge dick you whinging little faggot. I cant wait until summer is over and you leave.

Maybe you should make another whinge thread in /qa/.

I only know the Belt and SIE, what road is it? I want to guess that it's near all those interchanges that lead to the GWB but Manhattan isn't that wide...

blue lights on your vehicle is illegal.

In Europe only if aftermarket

People think I'm a cop when I put them on blue. Cages on the highway part like the Red Sea.

Anime is like a dildo lonely losers use to fill their gaping anuses.

Do my freedoms upset you?

glad you finally figured it out, user.

if you want us to post anime you just need to ask

So is the internet and so is coming here on Veeky Forums.

Im not complaining at all, Im reminding people to follow the rules

>literally mad

kek

What's cooler than a motorcycle?

no I just got here.

Two motorcycles?

a turbocharged motorcycle

Buying a motorcycle was the best decision of my life. Even if I die on the street I won't take that back.

;-)

ice cold!

/a/ is pretty bad, why would anyone lurk it?

Thanks for the (You)'s!

youtube.com/watch?v=TQRkshlwKb0

post great engine sounds

there's another klx400 user?

Watching Assen. Nice that they're racing in the rain and not being pussy bitches like in F1. Whats with the fugly wings on the front though?