>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSAgiuq6_O0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fatal crash.

cactus pls

That's not Cactus, that's Sadanon. Cactus is making plans for the future now.

How much of a le ribbit fag am I if I replace the get a slip on exhaust for my bike?

I hope he finally gets his busa so he can move on with his life

I'm not even that sad.

How about Emptyanon then?

>Ninja 250

No wonder why you whant to kill yourself but dont have the balls to do it.

why care what others think? especially Veeky Forums - the last place you should go for an honest opinion.

Do what you want to do.
I got a slip on/pipe for my zx9r and I love it. If you want a cheap but still decent quality option - check delkevic. I got one of theirs and I love it. They have a bunch of different styles as well depending on what you want. I wanted a stock look and it worked out as I hoped.

Looking for pics of my bike on google. Come across pic related. Why?

an aftermarket pipe should be standard.

also rim stripes :^)

Should I get a $2500 ZX-12r so I can run 9s?

post sound again pls

How is this a question?

I'm not sure if you googled the right thing.

A month to go...

kek

Squid we already know ur a pedo m8. No need to hide it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anime

I feel gr-r-rest most days.

Sorry for you sadsacks but I don't have any advice I just don't get down.

I did.

You've no idea m8. There was a time I worked as a TA in an afterschool and Skype'd with my teacher's pet.

But I like asian grills exclusively.

Unless you own the Honda Pedo, I'm curious

I DR650 now. Same power, but even less death.

Dunno why but post more for reasons.

I'm just lonely as fuck and nature keeps cockblocking me when I find qt grills who I want to impregnate.

I'll be your friend, user.

Then gibe da pussi b0ss

You can have my boy pussy and mouth pussy.

Did u fug? I also like all girls but black.

Cant paste link says it might be spam

>Unless you own the Honda Pedo, I'm curious
Whats the Honda pedo?

She was in 5th grade so no. But we cuddled all the time and I always had her on my lap.

>She was in 5th grade so no.
Why not?

>how was school today honey?
>good mommy! teacher let me snuggle with him at recess

way too tight

KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=TSAgiuq6_O0

I need to make a new one. Now that its broke in it sounds much better. Granted I don't know if the camera would pick it up.

But your asian. Its not like your past 5" in lengt and like 2 in width

Psych meds cause erectile dysfunction too.

The eugenics people put that shit on the meds sp that the crazies cant have babies.

>the majority of mentally ill /dbt/ members ride honduhs

Define mentally ill

google "define mentally ill" for a definition

"no"

>Drop user/gs500 and cb500
>Braid/drz400
>cta/Dl1000/postie bike
>kkk/nobike
>jayleno/Suzuki cruiser
>squid/cbr250
>nightshiftanon/zx11/cbr300
>Wranon/yamaha tt600
>gayanon/ktm

Like me?

Depends on the bike in question.

>any 180 degree P-twin

Don't bother, it'll sound like shit no matter what pipe you put on it and you're wasting your money.

Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors.

Many people have mental health concerns from time to time. But a mental health concern becomes a mental illness when ongoing signs and symptoms cause frequent stress and affect your ability to function.

A mental illness can make you miserable and can cause problems in your daily life, such as at school or work or in relationships. In most cases, symptoms can be managed with a combination of medications and talk therapy (psychotherapy).

>he thinks he's not mentally ill

What about a single?

DR650 having less power than a Ninja 250? How does that make sense? More than twice the engine size.

Depends, big singles sound alright but small ones sound like lawnmowers.

t-thanks

did i say that?

But you're not a solid 10/10 like most of the girls who's numbers I can't get because PEOPLE CAN'T FUCKING LET ME GET A GODDAMN NUMBER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it snowing? user why were you riding in the snow without any gloves? Even something as lightweight as shooting gloves or work gloves would work better than bare hands.

Do you have a bike?

Worse.

Only reason for aftermarket exhausts on small bikes is if you feel the autistic need to chase 1hp and 10lbs of weight.

>people buy pipes for performance

Yeah, and even then you only gain that 1 hp and shed those 10 lbs of weight if you combine the aftermarket exhaust with an ECU tune which costs hundreds of dollars.

>buying pipes period

No pipe best pipe.

>Was considering a new exhaust for the 100 so it'll sound less like a pea shooter
But I don't wanna ruin it

Stock exhausts are stupid heavy though.

REHSSBAIK

is that a white EX250?

I got an aftermarket exhaust on my R3 because I need senpai to notice me or else I'll have a fucked up day.

>he's never owned a 2-stroke

>no pipe best pipe
Not if you want to maintain a fairly clean driving record. I know around my area if you are riding with no muffler at all you're going to get pulled over, especially at night.

As somebody who volunteers (interns) at my local sheriffs department, I can say with 100% certainty that especially the city cops will pull over unmuffled vehicles.

>lawnmower rattle can
only for stunting

Not less, about the same.
Ninja 250 has 35 hp on a good day, DR650 has 35hp on a bad day.

It just feels like it has less death in it.

No it's silver.

Graham Jarvis disagrees with you

Yep.
>Deliver pizza like 2 weeks ago
>At hospital ER waiting for doctor to pick up pizza
>qt 10/10 grill at reception desk reading catcher in the rye
>Volunteering
>About my age
>Talk to her
>Hit it off, good vibes, etc
>About to ask for number
>3 people go bother her
Literally all of them.

Shit triggers me.

bikes are chick magnets you had it bruh

Trust me, in the snow, fake leather dress gloves > no gloves > perf leather gloves.
I did not try gloves made of anything that can actually get wet. Thanks to this I still have my hands.

You're wide open throttle in that video? Holy shit are you doing like 75?

That looks like interstate 405 in Southern CA. I just visited southern Orange County CA and a lot of the interstates looked like that though.

I don't know how fast that was.
Speedometer usually says 90-100, but it's fake as fuck. Not sure how to measure speed with my phone gps, I'll try to find a meter and do a top speed run in front of it.

I didn't even need the bike. I'm not that bad looking and I'm not a sperg, I just get fucked over.

post bike

How stupid is engine braking on a motorcycle?

All you need is two mile posts on a highway or interstate. They are exactly one mile apart, so you just time the one mile between two posts.

not at all

>Thinking she wants to date the pizza guy

Why would not currently accelerating be bad?

Just download a speedometer app you dingus

>thinking she won't date the pizza guy regardless of what "she wants", whatever that means

>buying a brand new shitbike
who does this?

Do I need to have the app open all the time or will it log stuff? I already dropped one phone on the freeway and have no mount.

What do you mean by stupid? Engine braking can be "stupid effective" as in extremely severe depending on the bike.

For example my FZ-07 with the stock exhaust had tremendous engine braking in any gear, but after installing the aftermarket Yoshi exhaust without the baffle it engine brakes much more smoothly.

As far as functionality goes, engine braking is extremely useful on a motorcycle. I sometimes never even use wheel brakes when coming up to a stop sign on a small residential street or similar. Worth noting that my 1st gear is extremely low though, so you likely couldn't engine brake to a stop on a CBR or similar.

You can probably find one that will log or save top speed.

stock/10

How is it stupid in general?

>Thinking she wants to date the pizza guy
>implying she wasn't my age or younger than me
We all going through the struggle. Besides, I have to pay for college somehow.

You could download a navigation or route planning app. Don't have any to suggest, but I know there are free apps available for Android which keeps a log of your route and speeds along your route. It looks like a Google Maps overlay with your route highlighted as a navigation destination would, then you tap a place on the route and it shows the speed logged there.

engine braking > regular braking
engine braking increases traction and control whereas the latter does the opposite. it makes more noise and feels good too. literally nothing bad about engine braking.

Custom now!

The chumps that buy them before us, of course.

>New DR650 and XRL are $7k
kek

wash your bike holy shit

keep your brakes cool and your engine warm blooded
engine brake to coast whenever possible (you get away with it a lot in city traffic) i only own a bike an my commute always has a larger time spend engine braking than using the pads.

your motor can take it (as long as you rev match or dont downhift way too ealry/harshly) just fine and your not only keeping your brakes more responsive in case you really need them (cool = better) your able to drag out the pad life longer too.