/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread (we should really start numbering these)

Pimple is giving us so much dough it's like we're Jews getting gifts every day on Hanukkah Edition

Veeky Forums discord:
discord.gg/0hRGmk6ekDuiO1yS

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Best alternative to Robinhood for a Canadian? I have a financial advisor that most times does trades for free but sometimes takes $50

I also don't want to have to contact him everytime I trade

move to a real country

AMDA mooning next week

11mil float

news coming

get in!

Get a SS and then get robinhood

JNUG & JDST does anyone buy them? What's your strategy? I want to buy both and when ones dipping sell the other what's gaining. Please any thoughts?

You will lose long term because leveraged ETFs decay.
That strategy might work short-term.

Why can't I shake my gut feeling that all good things must come to an end?

How is ustocktrade compared to robinhood? I've been fucked too many times with this day trade restriction

Someone comes here and makes you all his pump & dump bitches and you guys think he's giving you hit stock tips out of the kindness of his heart.

"magic algo" indeed

>he thinks Veeky Forums can generate enough volume for a P&D

we dont have the capital to do a pump and dump

we will eventually if this shit keeps up

>he thinks this is a single person acting alone on one website

Pimp what did you mean by third module. And why rewrite in Go?

> I fell for the $PTN meme
Sorry I ever doubted you bro

if we summon the power of the /b/ raids it might be possible to do PnD's day in day out

He can do whatever he wants if I keep making money.
Because they do. If this was a sure thing we could all quit our jobs/school etc. and throw all our savings into it till we are all very wealthy. But that will not happen. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I don't think Pimple has bad intentions, but he will soon be very wealthy and have much better things to do than sit around making other people rich.

(((Robinhood)))

Go actually has a slight performance gain over C when you boil down how it handles header files. I won't even get into that mess. It's nonsense.

Also, I've said enough about it. I had to BTFO some faggot that thought I couldn't write code.

>he thinks I have this kind of power
kek

Ustock needs to get their fucking android app out so that I can dump this slutty robinhood bitch and hook up with those pure sweet day trades.

I was just asking for my own knowledge not really questioning you thanks mate

you didn't blow anyone out.
you did a simple function.

ask a guy who just burned himself on his microwave dinner anything

What are your next picks senpai

>"so we can see if u can actually code or not"
>sees code
>"b-b-but that's not an algo"
>thinks I'm going to write an algo for him in JAVA-FUCKING-SCRIPT
Shut the fuck up.

It's more reasonable to assume that this is some form of ongoing PnD than it is to assume some guy invented a magic program that predicts the stock market.

TANSTAFL

whatever the frog man tells us

im bagholding right now

It's really not hard at all to believe that somebody wrote an algo that predicts when low-float microcap pennystocks are going to pop.

>b-but why don't hedgefunds do it
Because it doesn't work if you're dealing with hundreds of millions of dollars.

>60k a week returns
3mil a year senpai

he can probably make more than 60k a week if he has more to invest. I think he can probably do 100k-200k a week without putting to much at risk risking 50-100k a week

you did a self invoking function where u copy and pasted words form something you found online.

cool.

would love to see you code something original that actually does something, near 2 the "sick algo" you claim 2 have written

Fuck off faggot, enjoy the gains or gtfo

If you faggots keep thinking or implying that I'm some PUMP AND DUMP artist, I'm out of here.

Fuck you faggots, seriously. It pisses me off. I write some code, make you money because I'm informing you on my strategy, then I get accused of being apart of some elaborate pump and dump. That's a serious fucking accusation and I'm not going to stand by and let that happen.

This is why I should probably retreat from here. I give you the world, yet you niggers want the universe.

Have fun being poor, retards.

The question isn't "why don't hedge funds do it?" the question is "why doesn't anyone do it except this one guy?"

And the answer to that is because it doesn't exist. This isn't a movie. You're being jewed. Veeky Forums is a gullible place.

Who will play Pimple in the inevitable biopic?

no kidding. i have to use their web-based platform. it definitely needs improvement but at least i can set a stop loss and a limit sell at the same time.

So an easy ass function makes a lot of money! What do you have that picks out 100% return winners??

Best things in life are simple ;)
Quit being a hater. Faggot

It's 2 autismos.
Filter their IDs and ignore them.

The implication is what worries me. If they keep implying this shit, that could land my ass under investigation. For what? Writing code. Next thing you know, I get my shit seized.

All because some faggots think it's funny to throw around accusations like this. I don't take lightly to it one bit. Neither should anyone here.

do you like steamed brussels sprouts? i love'em but the bag gets pretty hot. have to be careful.

Ooooh intimidation and threatening, that's a good deflection strategy, play the victim.

PnD confirmed. You know that no one gets away with this for very long, right?

You have 1 guy talking shit, you think you're not going to get haters? People resent successful people, its gonna be like that if you continue to make gains. You should be happy you have a large following and some haters. It means you're doing something right

You should derive more pleasure from haters than from useless admiration.

You are a lion Pimple.. remember this

Imagine a mouse making fun of you, the lion. A fucking mouse. As a lion, you laugh at the hater and that it.

Remember "The mighty lion toys with the mouse that crosses his path"

nah, it was a mac and cheese filled pie

it wasnt great but it was cheap

>implying posting my strategy on Veeky Forums is a pump and dump
Nigger, what are you smoking?

Have you burned your dick at all?

Gee I sure liked making tons of money until this asshole ruined it for everyone.

its cool man. i know a scam when i see one.
sorry u clowns aren't gettin my sweet oil mouloah.
nice try tho :x
thing i s., i watch these threads ALL the time, and have been wathcing this, and already put money in a single share of a few of those pumps and they pretty much shit the bed.

Worst case is that you'd have to prove it was an algo. I doubt they'd make you show them the code.

I missed out on the last few moon missions because robinhood won't stop babyguarding my own fucking money preventing me from doing any more day trades until the third.

Genuinely never but i always scratch my balls too hard and they get red and raw sometimes and it hurts to walk

That's not RH's fault, it's a law.

The daytrading rule is actually a regulation, not RH's fault

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Well fuck Obama then.

King nigger can keep his hands off my money

Yo we bros now

is there a place to learn all of the SEC filing types?

293?

>sockpuppeting 2 pump and dump for penny coins..

seriously i wish u the best.

the uwti , i recommend everyone buys, will return at least 2k a share when there is conflict in the middle east.
i dont think there is a less risky more assured invest ment out there, and im gonna stick with that , stead of trust random strange sketch artists with thousands of dollars ;)

Wrong. You have not posted any strategy. You have posted the end result of your super duper magic strategy. I've been watching these threads since last week, and your statements and tactics are very similar to those used by PnD scammers.

To the dickriders: do you think people that get jewed in PnDs and related scams don't make good money at first? Then along comes the ultimate jewing. Read a fucking book.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy started a subscription service for his stock tips... only $10 a month... all you need to register is a credit card and SSN

Thanks man, I wish you the best as well. Thanks for the pick as well, appreciate it.

jesus y is everybody hating on pimple hes the reason im actually doing good at stocks

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Pimple can be the biggest moneygrubbing jew for all I care. As long as he keeps making us money He's good in my book.

Haha you're right man, thanks for the advice.

BTW Pimple called HTBX way back then and has been making calls. If you think he's a PnD you really need to stop typing and trying to convince people who REALLY watch the threads.

Hey cuck, turn off the Internet and take off the tinfoil hat

We're here to have fun and make a few meme bucks. I understand cynicism but if it works it works. When it stops working we'll go back to buying garbage that loses 80% of its value in five minutes.

What is with this site sometimes, he's trying to help us.

nice ,anonymous racism .

i wish u the best in ur pump and dump lottery "wizardofozcomputer" schemes, friend

hes giving us good insights on everything and you just peskier him on stupid shit.

there has be 0 evidence of it "working" to date.

no screen shots of predictions portfolio gains, just sockpuppeteering. its really entertaining watching your nose grow tho, its almost bigger than my gains for today ;) < 3

I really don't even care anymore. The fact that they think Veeky Forums can throw enough weight in a stock to pump and dump it is outrageous. I was triggered at first, but then I sat back and realized that these faggots will stay poor.

Their baseless claim about pumping and dumping a stock by me posting a fucking symbol is absolutely retarded. Especially when I usually inform everyone to just watch it. How is that encouraging anyone to buy?

>b-b-but previous gains
That doesn't mean dick in the market. Anyone that would blindly follow me (which I tell them not to) is a fucking idiot.

i think with that much the volume in penny stocks trends will start misbehaving

Why am I up 140% on the week then? Right, magic. Read up on Renaissance Tech like I mentioned in the last thread. They hire mathematicians and statisticians.

If you don't like it, kindly leave. Go shill shitty pharma stocks and sugar pill factories on Stocktwats

pimple has been right all this week. He predicted seed will go up in just a few hours.

>fact
>none
>throws around words like faggot and retarded
>mastermind math and computer wizard , super rich hanging out on Veeky Forums calling ppl faggots

lol.

proof?if u buy options little pumps on low volume will make a differnce .dont lie

Best thing to do is close out Veeky Forums for the weekend, take a break, and enjoy yourself. No sense listening to some of the turds here.

Reminder not to feed the trolls

>retard loses all his money
>thinks its anyones fault other than his own
Nah senpai, retards like you are exactly who we make money off of

That's what everyone here thinks
Pimple needs to learn what shitposting is tbqh, he keeps taking bait

this isn't even good trolling
he's just saying "ur rong lol stop saying faggot"

>on Veeky Forums
>anonymous
>calling out someone that uses the word faggot and retarded

See how easy it is to find REDDIT users. You shitlords are the worst

pimple bro, the only people still in the thread are shitheads who missed out on gains and want to bitch because of it, and you will now be the target. This is a shitty place, but thats why we love it. learn to ignore the faggots.

ouch

Look, proof is in the pudding as the quote goes. The calls worked. Sorry if you lost money by not following cautious advice.

And there is NO HUMAN way this thread is capable of affecting the value of a stock. NONE. We're playing with a handful of shares.

If NASDAQ or the SEC even got a WHIFF there was manipulation they'd halt the stock immediately.

Why is it that the biggest fuckign haters come from Reddit? Take your political correctness out of here you nigger retard kike spic faggot

You guys are the biggest cancer of the internet, surprise you know how to navigate this board

You obviously aren't the only person in on it. PnDs are generally group operations.

Don't say I didn't warn you dipshits.
The fact that he has been (((right))) so much is even more evidence of shadiness.

Does anyone want to buy some gold off me? I invented a machine in my spare time that can transmute any element to Au at no cost. Hmu.

Oh look another faggot redditor

Is this what /rgt/ threads become during after hours on a friday? I haven't stuck around this long before.

How about you fucks decide to talk about something constructive instead of being more retarded than /b/

In other news, who is bagholding EAC and AUPH over the weekend?

If I trasmuted all the trash in my car to gold, I'd make a killing.

There is literally nothing wrong with posting on reddit.

EAC. Day trading rules :^(

im holding AUPH is that a good idea cause i think itll rise on monday morning

that was one of his recomendations someone here actually took.

>you nigger retard kike spic faggot

thanks for ur investing advice, bubbah, ill take it to consideration

>they hate us cause they anus
bag holding EAC here

>ur

>>

>implying dat wasn't urself
more salt pls i love dis

Actually not a bad point

>who is bagholding EAC and AUPH over the weekend?
Me.
I'm ready to be rich on Monday.

Would this be considered a "fraudulent investment scheme" or "manipulation of securities"?

u r doing god's work pimple, keep it up. good things will come to u

auph, i feel like were gonna get BTFO brother

>someone bought the top while most people are here scalping
well, i guess if they didn't, we wouldn't make money. there's always gotta be someone getting fucked.