/drg/ - Danganronpa General - Beauty And The Bitch Edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/RTzb4af7

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Has anyone noticed how they pulled the same "hurr durr I'm a completely different plot twist" like four times?

>mukuro and junko
>imposter and twogami
>cripple girl and monaca
>junko and ryouko

I sure hope they don't pull that shit again with Chisa and Junko.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

It's a classic

Afternoon, /drg/. How are you all?

as a mouse-pad or a hugpillow

Infuriated because I can't draw Seiko's hair to save my life.

ryota is a pure virgin. this is photoshopped

Who said it was Ryota, this is Pryle, take a look at the blond hair.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

can we all agree that Hagakure have a big dick

>>cripple girl and monaca
What

Miaya

He's not fucking her here, so he remain a virgin.

Monaca woke up to this...

Not a bad thing to wake up to

How many ruruka-kins can there even possibly be?

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash the blood from it!

Mikan has fungus downstairs?
Waifu cancelled. I ain't catching that.

>Not wanting a extra life

Yeaaaaah...
If i caught that STD from her then i'd really need a SHSL Nurse

ded

>Asahina'll sacrifice her life for Naegi so that he can fulfill the promise he made to Komaru (siblings reunion)
>something she can no longer do because her brother was gone.

Finally finish playing DR 2
>all characters are very likeable
>most of them dies
>this gets worst as i know them more

Chapter 6
>my favourite gamer girl who i thought will live through all this dies(?) at the very end
>ded people decided to appear again to remind me the pain
>that twist at the end
they told me this is all about despair but all i get is suffering

i can now finally start watching DR 3 right?

D-rank trash's thoughts and actions don't deserve to get any bullying nor attention they crave for. Unlike Mitarai, they're """"serious""" about being the person they remarqued some weeks ago.

Meanwhile, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Yes. Alternate between Future and Despair so Future 01 -> Despair 01 -> Future 02 and so on.

UDG is optional but recommended.

Hello Bully-kun.
I replayed Chapter 2 of SDR2 yesterday, this little shit really got on my nerves.

I want to cuddle with Chiaki.

I have have three theories about the traitor.

The first one is that pic related already happened in the first game, since all the survivors were considered heroes, what if all was part of a bigger plan? It's sort of a long shot, but that would explain how Monaka knows what she told Komaru.

The second one is that not only Hagakure doesn't count on the kill count but Monaka isn't either, since she ain't actually alive and wasn't part of the rules, counting too that the survivors count didn't go down when we discovered that fact unless it does when the robot is actually disabled. So there's actually two persons hidden in there that are part of the game.

Third one is the boxer is the traitor but of course there's another mastermind.

Bully-kun, what do you think about Kizakura's bullying skills that he shows us in the last episode?

Damn it

>boxer is the traitor
He is a chump

In that case, she has done her homework well!

Not like it would free her from the necessary, useful bullying.

Kizakura was impressive, I can't deny that. But what he showed wasn't bullying, as he hadn't any malicious intent.

It's was mere and fitting insults toward Sakakura, self-defense and saving Kirigiri from death .

dont have a vita.
do they play any important roles or plots?

Watch playthrough on youtube then, it's pretty good.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

It flushes out a character of Naegi's family and it goes into detail what is happening in the world. Where you have no idea what life is like outside of the school and island in both DR games.

It also develops one of the DR1 cast, and explains what the fuck a Monaca is.

wanted to play but it doesnt seem will be on steam anytime soon, id give it a try.

i thought iam suppose to like junko but i just cant

I don't understand. Why did Enoshima didn't do that she wanted to do: stabbing you?

You don't wanna know, trust me.

Junkofag don't tell him, you told me, now i know you.

Those all seem plausible but what if there is no traitor but some unseen person just killing people?

Can you bully Andou, Hajime-san? Hiyoko has become damaged goods.

Hair is hell to draw. Second only to hands.

It would be interesting if Monaca didn't count; that would imply the traitor/attacker knew about Miaya's sudden demise though. Which would be odd, since Monaca isn't working with them, apparantly.

This crazy thing called delusion

I thought toes are the hardest to draw.

Andou belong in the penitenciary jail for atleast 15 years, that's her bullying, coming right from the State after the conclusion of the Game, joined by Munakata with his 20 years and Sakakura with his 5 years.

And I bully Saionji carefully, never giving her any lasting injury. Because, in the hands of the newbie bullies, even a new Target right out of the college, would become a used goods.

Even now, Saionji never surrendered or liked the bullying, thus she is intact and as new as the first day!

Now that you're pointing it out, Enoshima is indeed delusional, user.

It's different for everyone, I met somebody who can't draw geometric.

I meant the user who posted it is delusional. But she is pretty wack herself.

What, like, actual shapes?

>just finished chapter 3 in Danganronpa 2
Did I get into it too late? Did I miss all the hype and memes?

Yeah, geometric is just squares, triangles, and straight lines. And for some reason, they just cannot get it, when there are tools to assist that such as rulers and stencils.

BONE ON THE MEAT
No, there's an anime going on so you're still in time.

Did you forgive her?

Nah, the hype will be real for quite a while.

I had a gut feeling it's her since before the trial begun. Which was the first time for me.

Did you forgive her?

Not strange, considering that killers / victims always get the most attention before their main chapters.

She raped poor Hinata twice in a row for God's sake.

>penitenciary jail
Don't you mean gay baby jail?

>you were the me of yesterday
chapter 3 yesterday, and finish it all by today. we are both late

Anything but the gay baby jail

Such a strange name for a prison!

Genocider also belong to jail, unless there's a way to surpress some unneedful personalities.

And good thing that yes, there IS a way to erase the personality! Genocider would be erased, not imprisoned after the end.

While the others, if they survive (hahahaha), they would be imprisonned as criminals, even if they would get some advantages, due to the circonstances.

I don't consider that a "rape". Nor anyone outside of Tumblr. But, yeah, she did fell asleep on sleeping Hinata.

>that would imply the traitor/attacker knew about Miaya's sudden demise though
Well, If you remember, the body isn't soft and squishy, so i'm sure anyone would notice say, when they put the NG codes, that or she didn't even went to sleep but was allowed to play.

Souda kills Chiaki in the next chapter. Sonia is mastermind

I was projecting my own lust for Mikan there.
I'm jelly
Dude, not cool. What do you gain by spoiling the game for people?

Atleast spoil rightfully.

Leon would have a major role in the next chapter and is the true mastermind.

Huh. I'd forgotten about that.

Dude, not cool.

>kinning a DR character before the end of their killing game
Big mistake.

Honestly UDG isn't anything special gameplay wise. You don't lose much by watching it.

No Pryle, no Mahirufag, no Junkofag, no Akapo.

Only that Filthmonger lone wolf and the new namefag in here. this is sad.

It's wednesday. And I'm pretty sure it's only about 11-12:00 in the states.

Cool thy jets.

I am still here.

No love. No love at all.
Well excuuuuuuse me for not being entertaining, you guys got the head start in the name game.

Gundam kills Nidai next chapter and Nagito tries to kill everyone but dies from poison caused by Chiaki chapter 5

When you come up with fake spoilers, at least try to make them believable.

Can't tell if bait or serious.

What?

Kind of messed up my sleep schedule, so I'm just waking up.

Good almost afternoon, /drg/!

I hope Mahiru-user's imposter counts

I could say the same.

At least you are a cool guy.

Sure, it makes the place more livelly anyway...

thanks spooder.

Hey Nise-Mahiruanon, you count in my book.
For how little that matters.

Wow, so you need only namefags in the general, us anons are not enough for you? Great.

Posting fake spoilers just to keep newbies playing on is baiting.

And yes I did play the games.

Thank you. You're pretty snazzy jazzy yourself.
I'm starting to feel the love here.
Now now, we don't need a rebellion. Anons are just as cool.
It's just a prank, onii-chan. All i did was a bit of reverse reverse memeing, no blood on my pretty hands.

Anons aer fine too my good fella, but this thread has been created in a while already a we don't even have the guys with the Chiaki pics or bully or Izuru, hell, even juzo's copypasta would be better than this stopped thread...

I'm pretty sure half of those people are too busy shitposting on /a/

Bully-kun was in the thread actually.

Learn your place, trash.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

If the thread is stopped, contribute something. A point of discussion, a pic... hell I'd accept a pepe.

You successfully pranked me.

Not surprised the thread is stopped, there's more discussion going on in the /a/ thread.

Feast your eyes
There's no shame in it, i'm actually known as the Ultimate Super High-School Level Ruseman

That Ultimate Perceiver thing is just what i do to pay the bills. It's a big hit to my already fragile self-worth.

What discussion exactly? Its just characterfags vs characterfags.

That's closer to actual discussion than blogposting though

What vile pestilence have I wrought?

Quick, call someone's waifu a shit.

Forgot my pepay
Way to sell /a/, i don't want to ever go there now.