Ok Veeky Forums the time as come for me to choose my first car, i will go for the cheapest and i really mean it...

ok Veeky Forums the time as come for me to choose my first car, i will go for the cheapest and i really mean it, and so my choices are:

>Opel Corsa A 1.5diesel (pic relatred)

or

>VW Golf II 1.6TD (will post pic bellow)

so i need your help guys, wich one?

>inb4 they are both crap
>inb4 a honda
>inb4 an Ibiza

Golf II is last good Golf

>VW Golf II 1.6TD (will post pic bellow)
here it goes

>bump
i need some advice Veeky Forums

>td

Does that mean turbo diesel?

>"Does that mean turbo diesel?"

kappa i think i`m better off myself

Buy a toyota starlet and be done with it, they are the best quality of all small hatches. They barely rust, come with 2 airbags, terrible seats and a whooping 75 bhp.
The 4e-fe is the same engine used in the corolla and absolutley noice. Mine is 20 years old and nearly doesn't burn any oil.

Don't get an opel, or golf they rust like FUCK and are inferior to the starlet in every aspect.

Get whichever is in better shape, if there is no difference then get the Corsa just because.

>kappa
Consider suicide my friend

>old Toyota
>barely rust

They all rust, unless you live in the desert.

Or they have a complete zinc underbody conversation and a fuckton of underbody sealent on them

Then that`s a new for Toyota. As far as I know all pre-00s japanese cars rust really fast, but I`m no expert.

ayy limoni - 1.7 TD 70 PS

France

Where even the most wrecked Twingos are more expensive than diesel Golfs or Corsas

I thought you could get a Twingo for 50 Eurubles.

not in baguetteland.

you can find decent ones for a few euroshekels in germoney

Are all French cars overpriced in the place they are built? Because here French cars are generally the cheapest.

I have no idea.
I just noticed that you can get pristine Twungis for laughable prices or even for free while French people on here non stop complain how they have to dish out 2k for a kind of acceptable one.

>opel, or golf they rust like FUCK
It's right for Opel but can't agree for rusting Golf II. Source: ownership experience.
I'd get the Golf as long as it's running straight.

>OP here

from portugal and a twingo goes for 1.000 eurokeks (€) min.

French cars also the shittiest.

I guess the french just can't accept how terrible their cars are, so the go sacre bleu! Dis is a littol rust on iit buta no bigguix honhongon le french automobil le best! And push up the prices

TY!

1st reply for my actual question >Golf or Opel.

if I only had that choice I'd take the golf.

What are the cheaper options and how much cheaper are they?

Nigga shut the fuck up, take the best advice and buy the fucking starlet and then kill yourself so someone who is not a complete waste of automotive existence gets it

>a starlet
supreme kek

Não compres um diesel que não tenha turbo.

The 1.5 diesel engines in opels are made by Isuzu, and having owned two, they are indestructible.

If you get the turbo 1.5 you can increase the boost and fuelling and make it 1.6 GSi speed without much of a hit to mpgs. If you are into that stuff of course.

Is that the ISUZU engine? if so, yes, pick that one

>1.6
WOAH CITIZEN ISN'T THAT A LITTLE TOO BIG HOW ABOUT A NEW 900CC FIAT THAT COSTS ONLY 11 THOUSAND EURO?

> portugal
> knowing shit about cars

Don't you have to blow european tourist, amigo?

You're welcome.
I don't have anything against Opels, I used to like that Kadett E (diesel, just NA 1.7), but it rusted unbelievably bad. The door sill (?) was torn out with no effort.
Starlet is a great option as long as there are ones in nearest scraps in case of a need for any (broken) part.
lol

You mean golf 3, right, 2s are fucking rustbuckets like the rest of them.

Actually, exactly the opposite. II = no rust, III (newer) = rust buckets. Since our experiences differ, I'm not going to argue with you and I'll just leave it for OP to find out.

Golf II desu.
Much better rust resistance and better aftermarket.