Would you really pay $300,000 for a singer Porsche 911...

Would you really pay $300,000 for a singer Porsche 911? It's a nice car but whats actually going into that car that's worth that money? So what if the interior is hand stitched?

Its a complete rebuild, lots of custom parts, lots of one off hand made parts completely to your liking.

300k aint bad, but that doesnt cover the cost of the shell you need to provide.

Technically Singer can do that work on any other car, they just specialize in the 911.

I want one. Car is amazing.

Its still really expensive for what it is, I guess it's a unique one off quality people go for

no

Singers are overpriced hipster garbage while being uglier than RUF or any other Porsche tuner

aren't singers completely customized though? so how it looks depends on the buyer

everyone Ive seen looks the same

>handbuilt cosworth 3.8 motor
>Hella LMP headlights
>milspec wiring
>ohlins TTX dampers
>carbon fibre body panel
>4000 man hours of labor

all to end up overpriced shit

I wonder if he gets tired of people asking for them to be black metallic.

Only two people got this, one being me.

What car is ever worth its money apart from American bargain bin mass production garbage?

Your mom's ugly, you double nigger.

t. benny mcbusrider

not as ugly as a Singer tho

seriously even RWB looks 100x better while being 10x cheaper

prove pls

At that point it doesn't really matter what the price is. If someone has 300K to throw around, they just do it. It's not for people who have to think about what they buy.

Rich toys for rich people. I will probably never have one made by Singer but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.

And to those calling it overpriced shit for the money you pay, you would be absolutely right. That's how any Porsche is, or any high end sports car for that matter. Your paying for the prestige and the class. The carefree feeling you get when you can simply buy excellence without any effort of having to build it yourself. Step inside a nice Porsche and you will feel this.

a normal Porsche isnt overpriced tho

Porsche is one of the best cars around

some ugly riced out example for 300k is laughable

>$300k
>for a vw beetle
>slower than a cts-v

L O L

>Your paying for the prestige and the class

Actually, you're paying for the fact that they can only sell one of these every two months and the owner of the company has salaries, suppliers and bills to pay. Singer's net profit is probably pretty unimpressive.

this
you could almost get 3 Vipers for that money, which will absolutely demolish it in every way

I want to touch you.

>stock a/c condensor specially hung from partially assembled car by the hoses

Forgot one, buddy.

Or 3 GT-Rs since Singers are still n/a Porsche trash

I was talking about Porsche in general but sure whatever. I'm sure he and his staff are living comfortably and so will you inside a Singer.

Wonder what Singer snobs think about RWB

>let me build you a race car, you can trust me

>singer Porsche

Same thing Porsche people think, it's poorly done hipster trash.

or maybe about 4"ish" and a half Ultima GTR V8 super go-karts.

he said RWB not Singer

This

I don`t get why Porschefags pay so much money on inferior products. Most Porsches are really underwhelming.

As did I.

I think every car enthusiast should adore this car. Price can be 20 mil $ , but it doesn't change that it's fine engineered automobile and we should celebrate that.

This is some Porsche fanclub level faggotry here.

I'd pay for this one.

For real. True auto enthusiasts celebrate ALL well engineered automobiles, be it a Civic Type R or a 911 Singer

Should be called stinker.

Rwb_welding.jpg

How do you know this is what they put in?

US CAR GUISE RITE
GO BACK TO FUCKING CARTHROTTLE
Fucking board, ffs

I wouldn't want one; if I'm going to buy a classic porsche and restore it, I'd rather do it myself. I could get the specialty work outsourced and still spend way less than $300k.

custom seats would be ~$5k, chassis reinforcement and whatnot would be ~$50k, paint would be ~$15k (assuming I just hand the professionals the car and go "ok, have at it", and don't do any of the mundane work myself), and engine work would be ~$10k.

If I had a 911 shell and $100k, I'd send out the frame and engine to get re-machined and restored, then do all the electrics myself.

Whoa dude don't forget your autism pills, you're leaking your edge everywhere

I know, i just need some sleep.
This wagecuck life ain't easy.

Nigga, shut the fuck up, RWB are just a crime to humanity in every aspect

911s are the Toyota Corolla of weekend racing. They're the easy choice for people with enough money to play race car driver in their spare time. No thought required, just buy a Porsche and go.

A normal porsche is overpriced because a base 911 and even carrera s is slower than a 35k mustang gt

Porsches dont get good till like 170k ie the turbo models

What car is that

Fiero with a bodykit.

>mil-spec wiring
Not from the picture you just showed.
>wrong connectors
>no strain relief at connectors

The irony is that I don't really think of the 911 as some unobtainable super car, it's a quirky, down to earth touring coupe that serves all purposes, but with a Singer, I'd be afraid to treat it like I would any other Porsche because of all the delicate and expensive custom fabrication, and to met, that defeats the point, just a little bit. Still, that said, a long-hood wide-body 964 is my current dream-project car.

>911s are the Toyota Corolla of weekend racing.

that's the miata though

But what is it based off

The base car is a Fiero.

What is it supposed to be

A Fiero with a bodykit.

It says on the back of it you tard

It's also implied in the post if he wasn't a complete retard.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If you ever see one in person you will see how TRASH the over fenders look. I live in CA and see them often at shows and they all lack quality that Singer hugely surpasses. I've seen two Singer cars in person and the attention to detail is seriously insane. There is a list of people waiting in line to get their Porsche built by them and it's so long that people have bought out other people's position in line for over $50,000. It's that nuts!

>Sub 1200kg
>3.8 or 4.0 N/A Cosworth Engine
>RWD 3.3 seconds to 60mph
>Carbon Fibre Body
>Looks Good
>Wont Depreciate

Why would you buy a new 911 over the singer?

lol @ retaining value.

Singers aren't just cars. They are more than that. Anyone who disagrees is either a teenager or stupid, possibly both,

itt teenagers that have no idea what goes into the restoration and customization of a singer porsche yet wont blink an eye at a 300k italian civic

these cars are one of a kind and no you couldn't do this quality of work. you cant even change your oil.

The body isn't all carbon fiber - just bits of it maybe? They use led as a filler in their metal as opposed to bondo or whatever shit equivalent body filler. I don't know how they get away with this though because from what I remember using led for filler is outlawed in either CA or Federally.

Yeah all body panels except doors if i remember correctly. (Side impact laws and such)

>this is what mustang owners believe
In other news this whole thread is bait. Well meme'd, sirs.

Slower 0-60 and slower 1/4

some pretty nice monte carlos in this thread

>RUF
>Porsche tuner

>comparing cars only by 0-60
lol