[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ]

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Guy that post the same pics about valentino and marquez is a fucking cuck and should kill himself edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/5657135776.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for edgy metalcore.

Second for two strokes

Posting in new thread because nobody could tell me.

Does anyone know the model of this AGV helmet?

Can I get more strokes if I pay extra?

tfw I unirocally enjoy it
THE ONLY WAY OUT
IS TO DIE

reminder that honda a shit

You'd be paying for less fun

tfw i still ride a scooter while i save for my next bike

I mean the other 125 dual sports have 21" front so I just figured the XR would too. My 100 has a 19" front wheel, but it's not a dual sport..

I haven't listened to BFMV in like 8 years and now I'm wondering why I stopped. It's edgy shit but still bretty cool.
> mfw still have faggy poster of them on my bedroom door in mom's house

RIP biker

Reng deng motherfucker

I'm riding a scooter to get around town, not taking the bike for those trips

I got it for £100 and it's been through hell but it's still going

not found in affordable price range sadly

RS125
>9900kms
>9 preowners
>supposedly 1100€ in new parts but only asks 900€ for it
sounds very shady to me, idk

The TS looks very good tho, only 14.000km + dat 2-stroke and in clean shape. Only thing that sucks is the top speed of 65mph.

>top speed of 65mph
Is it restricted? You can usually push a little past 80

I want to start a scooter and sub 100cc racing league

that would be really fun

Spec Super Cub racing circuit when?

Looked it up and yeah it's restricted in germany. Don't know if you can derestrict it legally.

Pretty sure once you could tuv anything...
Otherwise use it as a track monster

Why do you care if it's illegal to unrestrict? Who's gonna know?

Depends on your license my man, if I was you I'd be derestricting it either way.
I rode about on a 26hp KMX on a 15hp CBT and nobody ever gave a second glance

spectacularly expensive rebuilds every ~8000km are normal for an RS125, faggot kids ignore the service intervals then the piston breaks apart and lunches the motor.
when considering it's value you don't count how old it is, how many owners, or total mileage, just how good it looks and how many hours since last the last engine rebuild

would totally do but I want a commuter, shitbiking is a bonus.

ye you're probably right. I can't find anything on how it's restricted or how to derestrict it though. Anyone knows?

Usually they have a restricting rubber between the air filter and the carb and a washer in the exhaust, might vary though.
There should be plenty of info on forums

When I have enough money to start it kek

Fuck. The rain just wont stop in Houston! When it's dry, I'm at work. On the weekend Mother Nature get on her period and rushes water everywhere. This is suffering.

can only find infos on the TS125R, that's restricted in the manifold. Hard to find infos since it's a germany specific restriction and from 1975

if you're just in it for fucking about with super cubs on a track there's the plop enduro at mallory park, and the mopedathon at RAF wittering which is a bit more like rallycross.

the totally serious malaysian race league have moved on to generic underbones since honda basically killed the super cub.

any good motorcycle podcast or talk shows I should listen to at work?

A lot of supermoto/mini-roadracing leagues have stock XR100 classes. You should search your area and get in one

44teeth videos i guess?

whats a good exhaust for a Honda CBF 600? Recommendations?

>at burger place
>guy comes up to me as i get back to my bike
>starts raving about how its the most fun bike he's ever ridden and he really wants one
>says a vespa is also just as fun due to how nimble they are
>mfw he compared my bike to a fucking scooter

>shitbikes are better than brand new bikes

your shitbike might as well be a scooter you dumb nigger

>the most fun
>but also scooters are just as fun

>riding suzuki
user I...

>tfw replace brake fluid and can't believe the bite the brakes have now

In a certain way they can handle a bit of carelessness, but nothing beats taking a respectable bike and ride it until it's unrecognizable

>see warning light turn on
>think I'm about to experience the BMW meme
>turns out its just extra angry at me that I still haven't taken it in for 1st service
lmao, get fukked BMW
>paying 380$ for an oil change
L M A O

Lel
I now know all the dealer codes to shush my ecu

I'd love to have a bmw but not with those repair costs

get a non electronic bmw

You could just do it yourself m8, it's not like it's hard if you have the manual. Only thing I plan to take it in for is valve check and that's because I'm too lazy.

Then again mine is a 700GS so it's devoid of most of the electronics that would drive the cost of repairs up. Only thing it has is ABS, TC and TPM.

I have though about some sumo treatment for the 100. I doubt there's anything within a couple hours of me though.

Yeah if I get one it'll be older. Same goes for their cars

Honestly wanted to upgrade to a larger BMW bike but all the electronics put me off.

Might just get an R9T since I think it's minimal on them like the GS.

Or you could just get a Tiger ;)

Thoughts?

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/5657135776.html

What has /DBT/ been up to? I've been working, overwatching, and jakking to waifus.

That left side pannier mount is bent as shit

>Yelm
My nigga

>Changed the oil on my Jeep
>Got stuff to change oil on my Tiger
>Gotta go to work in an hour or so

>doing maintenance on GS before driving down to LA to go to AX
Gonna smash some flat chested cosplay qt's

Post bikes /dbt/

Looking for a new bike, pls help

1995 XR600R for $2500
With big bore, hot cam, aftermarket exhaust, 5 gallon tank, aftermarket intake and a new transmission

Buy or nah?

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums, Andrew

You get that busa yet Sanderson?

what is the average mpg a shitty normie motorcycle gets ? just curious

Yes, with the turbo

Noice, I'm still nobike but I'm paying for my riding classes tonight.

SV650 gets 45-50mpg. That's a good middlebike between 600cc supersports

CC - MPG
250 - 75
600 - 50
1000 - 30

Depends on how conservatively you drive obviously

You picked a bad time, my friend. 6 hours of low-speed maneuvers, with completely-covering gear, in 110°F Bako weather

>75 mpg
If only I didn't redline all the way to work, I might get better mpg than the 1000...

I can get up to 55 on my 1000 if I'm just cruising at highway speed

New cummies when, CTA.

Bump

And I thought my 1050's 40 mpg avg was bad.

gah, just found out it won't go over 170km/h via gravity feed.

I mean how else am I supposed to lose my license.

To be completely honest I've never owned a 1000, just going by what I've read on here and fuelly

I only get 35 from my big-strom

Mine drops significantly once you get over 95 mph. Real time at 95 with no headwind is 33 iirc. 40ish average is my 85 mph commute to work.

I would expect a V-twin to get slightly worse mileage

>tfw my DRZ gets the worst MPG on the highway.
City and country riding is around 50mpg though

what about your XR?

No clue, I never measured it.

>Literally only use my vapor for a speedo and temp gauges
>temp sensor stopped working
Fan-diddly-astic

Fukken high fuel usage
should be 1l/18 and I'm running 1l/13.5

you got about 40-45mpg at moab iirc

that seems pretty good for off-road mileage.

>waiting for bike to cool down so I can pull the carb again
Oh, this seems so familiar.

well i was averaging 50mpg there on an xr400 jetted fat and i averaged about 45 on my dr650 with mixed 80mph freeway and tight trails

Hey guys, I just bought my first bike a few days ago (1981 Kawasaki) and I just got it registered today. They gave me a paper proof of application and said my plates will be here in 4-6 weeks.

How do I display it? Its not necessarily a temporary license. Do I take the old plates off and just ride without plates but keep the paper on me when I ride? Do I ride with the previous owners plates? Any insight would be great. North Dakota BTW.

>pic related

>tfw no fresh webm
Bro took the gopro back

>my plates will be here in 4-6 weeks.

Pastanigger?

They don't just give you a plate at the transport office?

Here in KY you keep the old owner's plates unless it's transferred from out of state. And when you do get a new plate they just pick it out of a pile at the DMV place. You don't do that there?

If they're mailing you a new plate I would think you just keep the old plate on until you get the new one. That would be the kind of question to ask the clerk when they give you the papers.

No. I finally got the KLX carb working right (actually a new carb for it) and now the EXC carb starts acting up.

They did when I registered my truck but I guess for motos they have to ship them out from Bismarck.

Yeah, place was super busy and I was halfway home before I realized I didn't know what I was supposed to do with it.

I need help deciding on which jacket to pick up. I live in Washington, DC so its humid and hot during the summer but get cool/cold during spring and fall. I don't plan on riding too much in the dead of winter.

I've narrowed it down to the Rev'it Red Hook leather jacket ($470) and the Dainese Air Frazer mesh jacket ($400). Obviously two very different jackets.

I like the Rev'it jacket mostly for its styling. Other pluses for the Rev'it is that it has a thermal body liner and would probably be comfortable in the fall/spring. The con is that it will be significantly hotter in the summer months, but I've heard of people filling camelbaks with ice to combat the heat, and if your dead stopped in traffic you're going to sweat anyways, right?

The Dainese jacket also looks good, but the main reason I would get it is because it's mesh and Dainese is known for quality, not saying Rev'it makes shitty products. The cons about the Dainese is that there is no thermal liner or water resistance to it at all. If it started to rain I would have to pull over and put a rain suit on (which I don't have). Also, when the temperature drops below 60 degrees I would have to start adding layers and I'm not sure if that works well since I've never done it before.

I ride a BMW airhead. What do you guys think? How bad is riding in a leather jacket in 90+ degree heat?

>pic related

To buy a larger fuel tank (I get about 80 miles range on the stock one) or a kickstand that actually works? Both would be quite useful.

I recommend a blue singlet.

>How bad is riding in a leather jacket in 90+ degree heat?
pretty bad