Kek this is what you kiddo's are creaming your pants for? hurr durr drift mode, it's just a babby slide for retards...

Kek this is what you kiddo's are creaming your pants for? hurr durr drift mode, it's just a babby slide for retards.How can one justify this overpriced econobox over the superior STI
>youtube.com/watch?v=tG1rsMSPdsk&ab_channel=Carfection

>How can one justify this overpriced econobox over another overpriced econobox?

One has true AWD and doesn't look like an econobox

> fake AWD
rofl

>Sti doesnt look like an econobox
the delusion is real!

kek

>doesn't look like an econobox
You're right, it looks like an econobox with a stupid wing on it. Even worse.

The RS is a true econobox, stay angry

stay mad and delusional STi econo shitter

>>Hurr durr Haldex has computers, that makes it fake.

Go clean your carb grandpa

looks better than STI

reckon its faster too and isn't named after venereal diseases and isn't driven by daddy money 18 year old vaping losers who think theyre travis pastrami

the upset is real, nearly 40k for a finely tuned Fiesta

>daily wat 1.1L econobox S iz best thread

fags

son do you know what gasoline is?

>looks better than STI
an ugly "hot hatch" no
>reckon its faster too
we don't know this yet, it most likely handles like shit too. Drift mode is a gimmick kids are falling for
> isn't driven by daddy money 18 year old vaping losers who think theyre travis pastrami
implying this isn't the same fate of the RS
>Ken Block bro, Monster energy

the delusion is real! a shitty tuned impreza! Must be a fat lesbian in steroids

Not a ford fan, not buying an RS, not mad. Just curious how a certain group of teenagers on this board decided a computer controlled haldex coupling isn't "real" AWD, but those ancient useless viscous couplings Subaru loves so much are somehow the "real" AWD.

STI looks like shit marketed to fat neckbeards that vapes.

Literally impreza for fatties because they need more power to haul their 400lb ass, yes im referring to you

F W D B i a s e d

and what type of people would be interested in RS's inb4 enthusiasts

>muuuuuhhh veeayte!!!11

literally kill yourself, cuck

supervisors and managers like me

Why would you pay $40k+ for a Focus RS OR an STI? Why wouldn't you buy a nicer handling true sports car instead?
>muh AWD

>How can one justify this overpriced econobox over the superior STI
Better marketing. It's new, fresh, and drifts! The Ken Blockheads are lining up for the Focus RS and ST.

The WRX and STi ride on the bones of their predecessors and the reputation for being boyracer chariots.

yeah everyone should just buy a civic then add few simple mods

I bet that 9 out 10 kids you see driving poobarus today don't have a clue who Colin Mcrae or Richard Burns are.

>Ford

kek

>supervisors and managers like me
You thinking of Mercedes or Lexus fucktard

lexus maybe, merc is for fucktards with rich daddies

I'm seeing a lot of hate here for this car, is it really that good?

meant for

my cousin bought a 09 xr5 focus and had nothing but trouble the electrical system shat itself and its under dealer warranty and ford eu never fixed it after months

ford a shit

So you're implying there's a static torque split on a dynamically controlled coupling? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

BTFO

Would rather spend $50k on a Cossie.

New WRX looks like it was designed by kia. Fuck outta here.

I think said teenagers pass judgement due to the arbitrary direction the engine crankshaft faces. I don't get it personally.

my cousin bought a 09 xr5 focus and had nothing but good times and reliable motoring with great after sales service.
>mah baseless anecdotes