/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YhRXmYTS!P7ztu_b10KabEXL5rK9nVL7FV6Z2191VxPdwEx1SatE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comfy please

Waifus & Lore living in Harmony!

Here's the Vlad Follower, for the 3 or so people that want him.

mega.nz/#!YhRXmYTS!P7ztu_b10KabEXL5rK9nVL7FV6Z2191VxPdwEx1SatE

Requires MFVM and Dawnguard

>tfw someone saves your webm

k

You're speaking my kinda language Lil Drow.

Waifus and stuff.

Waffles.

How about some peaceful co-mingling, then? Skyrim's a big place, I don't see why we can't all enjoy it together.

Woo! Don't know what to do with him, but yay none the less!

So if I don't need to do the skindismember thing, how do I just port this into the game and make it acquirable?

feels so close yet so far

come, /tesg/
sit at my table

Waffle.

shhh comfy daedra is sleeping

by the way, I totally thought you were talking about Skyrim when you were asking questions
like, "here is a thing in oblivion I liked, how do I make this in Skyrim"
oblivion modding is hard and I've never done it, just dabbled in Skyrim and Morrowind

Yeah, mingling is always good.

Comfy!

Harmony!

Waffle!

Can my pOnOs mingle with your vagOOO?

If you're the guy thats been helping me all along then you've done a great job regardless

although it may have been a few of you, this general has been pretty helpful really u guys sure know ur waifu-ing

I believe that's what was implied

Alright, just no rubbing bread all over yourself this time. Weirds me out.

aight, good to know it's not too different for Oblivion, what you have looks good in nifskope

are you replacing another mod's mesh with it or are you making your own .esp for it

well how else am I supposed to regenerate my fatigue JERK

What are we having?

he looks so friendly when he's smiling.

I brought wine...and family. Hope that's okay.

Yeah he's really good at making friends

The mesh for the cloak and hood is from Oscuro's overhaul, and I honestly don't really mind if I replace the one in there with the one I've made with the addition of the D R I L L S

even if that means that occasionally random NPCs will have cute drills, it doesnt really bother me, unless creating an ESP is really easy..

>How about some peaceful co-mingling, then?
I'm all for it, but are the Nords?

Where the fuck did all the regulars go? I swear some who posted 1-2 weeks ago have vanished.

Like who?

People have lives.

>forgot to link image.

Many people have taken to posting anonymously. It doesn't mean they aren't here.

It's been several months since I last played Skyrim. Do I run the game through SKSE via mod organizer? I think I remember that SKSE has to be the program to play the game after modded. Thank you!

You been talking to Rolff? Don't let a few bad snowberries ruin the whole bunch.

aight, sounds good man, post some pics when you get around to it

shit, was I supposed to make food? whoever planned this makes bad choices

oh, there we go. I've never had family before, how is it?

Yeah

Xi's ass is fat as fuck

Oh I've talked to him quite a few times.

With the Witcher series, Souls series, and Mount and Blades series, I hope Bethesda sees that it absolutely must improve combat in the next Elder Scrolls title. Coming from The Witcher back to Skyrim is depressing.

>Witcher series, Souls series, and Mount and Blades
Skyrim made more money than every game in those 3 series combined, Bethesda won't see shit.

Thank you. Quick question: why does SKSE need to run the game instead of say the steam launcher through mod organizer? Does SKSE activate mods or something to that effect? Thanks.

w-well im just wondering.. how do i get it from nifskope into the game? I've never used nifskope before, and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to save this .nif into Oscuro Overhaul's BSA

Let's mods access script functions.

Unfortunately that probably will be the case. It doesn't help that probably the majority of Skyrims playerbase know only of Skyrim instead of the entire Elder Scrolls series.

>.bsa
oh fun
well, this gets into how I don't know how oblivion works
but for Skyrim you'd unpack the .bsa somewhere else, find out the file path, and overwrite the mesh/texture whatever with your new one

Thats all muscle

See, not all of them are bad eggs! I think you've just been hanging around the wrong crowd.

We should come together and lead by example! Show them all how it's more fun in a group than hiding away from everyone and making do all by your lonesome!

I want to make another badass assassin character but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do that while also making her a huge slut. Like I can't justify it in my roleplaying.

My mage in training was easy, she was a ditzy gullible girl who wanted to get ahead in any way she could.

Wat do?

She fucks her targets to death?

Easy, she is a seductress who uses her charms and that thing she does with her tongue to get close to her marks or to gain information about them.

>Like I can't justify it in my roleplaying.
Then maybe don't do it.

Or make your character have more than 1 dimension.

I'm not sure we've met, but you reek of personality.
And bone marrow.

could I unpack Oscuro's BSA and place those loose files into Oblivion's Data directory? The .esp for OOO would still be able to find them right? And that way, I'd be able to replace the cloak's loose files with my own? Perhaps?

You uh, ya don't eat family Skellycat.

give yourself a monetary goal and meet it by any means necessary. Make a head-strong girl who isn't afraid to get dirty if it means she can make the money she needs. Steal, suck a dick, kill a man, you name it. Then you get to show her softer, more relatable side because she's doing it to save her dad, or because of a childhood dream or something, you know.

that's how it works in Skyrim, but I've never seen unpacked installations in Oblivion so I don't think so... sorry user I have no idea how to do that

Oh dear. Let's just stick with basics for now. Do you like your bread mushy before you rub it on your bones, or leave the wine on the side? Family are friends & guests, not food.

How necessary is the sluttiness? If you need it that bad I suppose you can say she was cursed..or something.

worth a try

You act like I don't play this game to fap.
Thanks. I'll probably do this For now.

Family is not for eating!

Do you have any of that bread left?

Make her a nymphomaniac like that "french" character someone made.

I think I know of a mod that might help me do that actually. Thanks.

>same dress as usual
>still stretches to fit prego belly
Immersion ruined

One of those prostitution mods might be a good way to make some money starting out, as well. She also could genuinely get off on sleeping with those she's about to kill. Makes for a good excuse to lead them away someplace out of sight, anyway.

Help I can't decide on a lighting mod, I cant decide on an interior lighting setting, I can't decide on an exterior lighting at night setting

ELFX
Enhanced Lighting Overhaul
Realistic Lighting whatever

I CANT DECIDE

How about she just likes having sex? Like, she needs something to do when she is not killing people for money.

So now I've uncompiled the BSA into loose files and placed them in Data, my final question is

How to discover a mod items RefID to spawn it in game? I know the prefix for my cloak would be 01 since thats Oscuro's place and FormID in my load order

What /waifu/ race mods does /tesg/ use?

I've only ever used ELFX.

It's too bloomy

:^)

It might be magic stretchy leather.

"super cool stealth archer likes to take trips to boner-town for some dink after getting sweet sneak attack kills"

>Makes a nymphomaniac 10/10 hottie
>Takes no lewds

???

Do not bully the Niko. He is a precious child.

Oh god, why did I think it was a good idea to wear black leather to the desert.

He probably has hundreds of lewd shots, he just won't let you people see em.

t-theres a desert in Skyrim?

CustomNord.

I would post some of my lewds if it wasn't for fear of getting bullied mainly for not using an ENB.

You screwed up
you gotta wear clothes that breathe man

Silly Snakestone. You're going to die of dehydration in the desert before your children are even born and leave your wife a widow because of your lack of foresight.

pls respond boys

any good enbs out there?
thought of using realvision but it requires so much shit that im not even going to bother with it

BUTTS

Pinch me /tesg/ I'm fucking dreaming

>wearing a shirt and pants
>ever

Browse the catalog in the OP

Ok, this is some bullshit. After installing some mods my player character ended up having a body and head color mismatch. I deleted the "actor" folder of both meshes and textures, and the problem is somehow still there.

This only happed to the player character across all saves, though, every npc seems fine. Anyone has any idea why?

TKRE

your water looks like shite mate

why does parallax make the ground do this
its really bothering me but if i turn off my parallax enb everything looks fucked up

Gratz, now play the game.

Your data folder is haunted with the ghost of previous installs, you're going to have to call an exorcist

>he fell for the parallax meme

b-but i use Mod Organizer
is it my MO priority that's causing it then

It's alright guys, iv gone local.

its Realistic Water 2 m8, show me something better m9

>no pants
That's too cold for mortal men.

Turn off terrain parallax or get terrain textures that support the feature.

where is this