/drg/ - Danganronpa General - Happy Birthday Ishimaru Edition

>Last thread hit image limit

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/RTzb4af7

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more-boys
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls
twitter.com/hashtag/石丸清多夏生誕祭2016?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=9TKwVszCYMg
youtube.com/watch?v=qcwJkQehqQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hello Naegi, can you come by my office for a bit?

Does Chiaki have the cutest panties?

Make sure to celebrate his birthday, today!

Put the waifus in the air!

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash the blood from it!

Copypastas anons in a nutshell

Kyouko being taller than Makoto is really cute.

A new challenger approaches.

Evenin', /drg/!

I want to Kiri her Giris.

she has the cutest everything

I know. I got it right the first time, but it didn't paste correctly, so I redid it and forgot to get rid of them the second time.

Souda!!

Happy Birthday, Ishimaru!

Hey Kazu/vg/! How're you?

The true battle of fates.

At least the actual embed works, thats all that matters.

Hello! These are brand new polls featuring Student Council members! Please vote on them! I appreciate and love every vote!

Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more-boys
Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls

I'm gonna celebrate his birthday by honouring his spirit and working really hard until I can crack this maths homework.

Thanks user! He would really appreciate it.

I agree

Just got off work, and I'm worn out. Getting myself some dinner here soon.

Find more Ishimaru birthday pics here

twitter.com/hashtag/石丸清多夏生誕祭2016?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Take a Chihiro and Ishimaru picture! If you want more i'll post all I have!

Of course! Ishimaru would deserve to hear it!

Good to hear you're off at least. Hopefully dinner will help you unwind!

ch 3 dr2 and I still don't know how these shitty new minigames work

the rhythm one is the worst tied with the cutting game

>Browsing this thread without having finished DR2

*sighs*

I swear, we get one every thread or so.

>the rhythm one is the worst tied with the cutting game
>implying
The """""""improved""""""" hangman's gambit is by far the worst fucking minigame.
Also the swordfighting is awesome, shut up

swordfights look cool but aren't fun to do

I think it's been mentioned here before but the steam port of the second game's rhythm mini game has weird delay input issues.

I have that pic already but thanks, user. You can post what you want since i'm done with my image dump for now.

Happy B day!

Gotcha!

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TKwVszCYMg

I thought they were alright

youtube.com/watch?v=qcwJkQehqQI

Happy Birthday, Ultimate Moral Compass. May you point the way to a future full of happiness.

Be quiet user, Chiaki is sleeping!

Junko's really big Junkos

Sleep tight Chiakers.

Last one I have sorry for the image dump....Hope you at least liked one of them...

Happy Birthday Ishimaru.

I somehow already managed to super spoil myself at chapter 2 for liking the wrong characters so what fucking ever.

>He can't, he's busy, sorry!

WAKE UP I NEED TO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

demo, nanami-san, sleeping is for people that still exist

What if, despair arc was everyone in come dreaming their memories back?

NO THAT'S WRONG

I still say they're in the machine.

Despair arc is a ruse cruise and we're all on it.

ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THAT SLUMBER!

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Yeah and why do they need so much characters for that?

I thought I was the only one. Smelly girls are the best.

When will Makoto give her the dick.

Happy birthday, Ishimaru, may you find the truth and allow the bullying in the classroom and halls! And maybe even doing some by yourself!

Also, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

How do you know he hasn't?

That was a long stream i'm poofed out.

you're cute pryle. I wanna kiss you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS ATHLETE OF DILIGENCE!! YOU TRULY DESERVED TO LIVE MORE THAN ANY OTHER!!

I need to see evidence.

Thanks for the stream, Pryle! It was fun!

Soon

Peko Pekoyama is pretty cute y'know

A-are you alright Tokoposter? You're frothing at the mouth.

Had a blast. Thanks for streaming!

Chiaki is simply the cutest!

But I want them making babies NOW!

Actually im fine, I just got home.
Apparently somebody saved my UDG toko transparencies using the same filenames as me.

Isn't me.

I'm glad you both enjoyed it but it wasn't THAT fun....
I appreciate it but i'm saving my first kiss for my first true love.

Would /drg/ be interested in a stream from NIDAI and if so, what would you want to see?

good stream Doggie~

Any game! It would be much better than mine cause I don't talk ehehehe.....

Something like one of those old workout tapes. The ones from the 90's on vhs.

I dunno, her Dad is pretty close competition.

And just when I thought you couldn't get any purer.

Thats even cuter!!!!

MY HEART!

You will make someone very happy some day.

Leon's execution for 10 hours straight!

I hate Maizono so much.

I dunno, I just like watching people play. Plus it's Dangan so it's gonna be fun for that reason alone!

Literally anything, Manager!

I want to see this tomorrow

Izuru groping Junko? I think he's already analysed how much of her breasts are push-up bra, user.

Yes.

Wii Fit

>Izuru smiling
I find it hard to believe that that'll happen

T-thank you....
Glad you enjoyed it!
Go for it though i'd watch!

Is this Chiaki sprite fanmade? I don't remember seeing it ingame

What would Makoto and Kyouko's kid be like?

Yes