/hsg/ hearthstone general

Bat > Eleek (grabs Highmane) > Huffer > Barnes (summons Highmane) > Tiger > Highmane > Highmane > Call of the Wild > Call of the Wild > King Krush Edition

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old Thread:

>2nd highmane
>Not Coin COTW

Step up son

STOP SCROLLING RIGHT NOW

And post your Rank before the ladder reset

Any particular gold card that you want from the rewards?

It's all 400 dust

>mulligan and draw has been shit for several games in a row now
are "pros" really just the people that are the luckiest

Easiest to dust

So how many cards has Valve butchered into non-playability since the game launched?

>Buzzard
>Arcane Golem
>Ol-Murk-eye
>The entirety of the Naxx and GvG sets

Anything else?

>Call of the Wild > Call of the Wild > King Krush Edition
>not Call of the Wild > King Krush > Call of the Wild Hero Power

>Going second
Enjoy losing.

Also reminder that

>/hsg/ called Call of the Wild SHIT and meh when it was spoiled
>/hsg/ now wants Call of the Wild to be nerfed, be completly random (hello 3 huffers) or cost 12 mana

You can't deny that this place is full of scrubs that can't even tell when a card is good or bad even if they read it several times.
The same thing happened with Barnes, all the general shit on it or only thought about meme combos with shit cards like Malygos.
I still remember people saying in the first days of the release

>You only use 1 call of the wild (IF ANY), you summon 3 meh minions on turn 8 and it's clunky

Stay in rank 20, scrubs.

buttblasted dotard detected

I started playing this afternoon but couldn't go from 20 to 10. Sad.

>There are people in this thread who have never reached legend.

Blade Flurry.

I WISH I start second, I need that coin to SI7 whatever asshole he dropped on turn 2.

6 right now, but got to 5.

It's gonna be dusted anyway.

(You)

How much more dust is my gold epic worth at legend?

>or cost 12 mana
I would be fine with 9 mana. 10 would probably make the card usable too late in the game.

don't care what I get

if you increase it to 9 hunter absolutely NEEDS to get some form of survival, otherwise the entire class collapses
10 mana is over the top

You just get a bigger dust vial. If you could have got there you would have.

That dog is so great.
>The matter of fact way it sits up
>It's on FIRE, DUMBASS, WATCH OUT
>There. We're safe now.

you get another gold common which is 45 dust more. and a cardback if you don't have it yet.

mfw Im still on Rank 20

...after reaching rank 5 I went back all the way to bully new players with Dragon Warrior and Tempo Mage

>Guy is afk for 4 turns
>still lose because i draw like shit
im about to give up on this game, 8 fucking games in a row i have gotten shit draws and mulligans

Sure if I wanted to waste my time being frustrated with RNG I could get my fancy "congrats you can craft any common you want now" reward. And I already have the shitty card back.

Secret pally bots :^)

Any half competent netdecker can make it to Legend. It's just a matter of how many games you're willing to play.

I never said hunter doesn't need anything else.
The class is in a really really bad and idiotic place. The class is either get CotW and Highmane or you lose.
But having some idiotic shit like CotW to compensate for bad cards isn't good design.
My face hunter still works from 20 to 10.

Since Blizzard introduced rotations, now they really need to adjust the classic set. Some classes are objectively much worse off because their base cards are simply bad, hunter is one of them.

This tavern brawl is bullshit

20 minutes of hoping the RNG will let you win

problem is that if to many people complain about cotw its likely going to be nerfed

without giving hunter anything in the place

that is literally just hearthstone lol

how does it feel being bad??

>...after reaching rank 5 I went back all the way to bully new players with Dragon Warrior and Tempo Mage

I just played against a hunter that only had barnes and yshaarj. No other minions.

I guess it could be strong if you have barnes on turn 4?

>Spend your time posting in /hsg/ but not getting legend.
>Yeah I could get there it's so easy I just don't have time.
Whatever you say user.

More so than usual though

I was at 30 health with 13 armor, he was at 8. I lost.

Reminder that we're not a hivemind, we didn't all make the same predictions. There were some pretty heated arguments over the cards you mentioned.
>The same thing happened with Barnes, all the general shit on it or only thought about meme combos with shit cards like Malygos.
You don't remember the other anons posting shit like
>barnes is fucking broken
>broken 4-drop
>ridiculously good 4-drop
>new shredder

Hell, the only leggo from Karazhan that we all agree on is Malchezaar.

Pls no bully
how close are you to golden classes?

That's a, what, roughly 5 out of 30 chance of guaranteed victory every time?

Those are some good odds, assuming you're not playing against, say, a Rogue, who stabs little Yshaarj and then Saps the big one.

You'd like to think so but we get an user arguing about malchezzar being viable every few threads

>Malchezaar.
I really hope I can get something decent going with him. I like running slightly bigger decks.

Or a Shaman who hexes big one and Rockbites the little one.

411 on hunter
329 on mage
350 on warrior
370 on pally
236 on druid

Enjoy going into fatigue, losers.

I want to get off.

I've seen people try to defend purify, every card has its lovers I guess

Kibler has a ~50% win rate with his Purify Priest deck.
Obviously people will defend it, not realizing that if such a good player has a barely passing win rate, they will never have it.

>MEDIC!!!
>MEDIC!!!
>MEDIC!!!
>The game begins
>MEDIC!!!
>MEDIC!!!
>The game begins
>MEDIC!!!

is that a purify priest deck or a priest deck that happens to have a few purify combo's and wins whenever it doesn't draw them?

fuck this meta

slightly less worse than secret cancerdin. not by much.

Purify priest.
Purify, the statues that can't attack, more silence, priest removals, some more silence and the 4 mana taunt that copies a cards stats.
Just from the top of my head.
It relies on either purifying the statues, giving them taunt or copying the statues for a 477 with taunt.

>Playing Overwatch

Also what the fuck happened to the thread in pic related? Is not even in the archives what the fuck? I want to laugh reading the shit storm

I wonder, given warlock has gotten so many cards based on it, just how "all in" blizz is gonna go regarding the discard mechanic for that class

sofar its not really working

So is any karazhan card used in very good decks or can I keep playing ranked without buying it?
help me out /hsg/

If you play hunter you are going to want at least up until wing 3.

I'm playing against the same thing

Would a card like this help to improve hearthstone?

no.

Agreed, hunter needs a major overhaul. Two OP cards on top of a shit salad doesn't add up to a coherent class.

I'm sure fatigue decks will try him out, but i suspect they'll quickly get tired of him in this meta: pulling a huge leggo (not to mention nat, cho, etc) instead of an answer against an aggro deck will be infuriating. It can and will lose you many games.
He'd be much more viable in a control meta where there's not as much pressure to play removal and stalls every turn.

Control warrior strikes me as the only deck that would consider him seriously, since it's so bursting with answers and can afford to tank up and pass on shit draws. Even so, the meta doesn't favor it, since only maybe 1 in 20 games goes to fatigue nowadays, and very little of the leggo pool is of any use against aggro. If malchezaar's effect was "at the start of the game, add 5 random legendaries to the bottom of your deck", i'd feel much better about him.

Might also be useful in reno decks that have to use crap to fill slots, since the random leggos might actually be a positive addition.

All that said, the only reason i'm even writing this is because i like the idea and want him to be viable somehow. I'll fuck around with him just for the memes, i'm sure he'll be fun even if he's complete garbage.

Is Yogg and Load not good without the huntress autism? that's the only hunter deck I actually played.

so basically
>matched against shaman
>fuck this
>hearthstone
>matched against priest
>let me just crush this guy with even more of an advantage

The catch is is that you have to lose a game in order for the effects to work. Meaning you won't gain any rank from the match you get the advantage in. That said, would a change like this to nozdormu help to make classes like priest and paladin more viable?

>most optimal
that's kind of subjective

what's your favorite hard to pull off combo
mine's auctioneer + conceal

Prep, Coin, Prep, Thalnos into Concede.
gets them off guard everytime

blood to ichor -> execute for a WACKY combo that destroys a minion and develops a 2/2

True or False, /hsg/?

a person who can reach Legend with a dumpster class (Priest, Rogue, Paladin) is a better player than the person who reaches Legend with Shaman or Warrior.

Discuss.

true of course

I really like playing mysterious challenger into 5 FREE secrets

Almost every nerfed card is objectively worse than it was pre nerf. The only one I can think of that had multiple strong variants is unleash the hounds, which had the current version costing 2 mana and the 1 mana version that gave each beast charge (i'd argue that the 2 mana current version is stronger and probably closer to what blizzard wants in their game).

Priest deck + play

What got nerfed in Paladin?

True, you're basically cutting your legs off and running against people in cars, if you win you're a fucking god.
Miracle Rogue is good though user, fuck off

getting to legend is just a matter of patience and spare time
someone who does it with a dumpster class is just playing the game a whole lot more

Those things are not mutually exclusive, so it is not particularly meaningful.

I would add it into every deck I can.
Losing a game? Just play this and only get the benefits because I would have lost anyways, so might as well get a huge advantage in my next game.

Thoughts on a card like this? Would this be as healthy of a card for the hearthstone meta as it is for Magic the Gatherings standard meta?

things retards who suck at math say

>place two random minions from your deck
>with a cost of X from your deck
>into play
Not with this wording, but it probably would be fine, with beast druid especially, not too strong though.

Would Malydruid bother running this with Loot Hoarders and Doomsayers?

False.
Who said that the player who reached Legend with Shaman or Warrior can't do it with Purify Priest?

Time for donut steel cards?

Yogg thoughtstole his map twice.

>use this to summon millhouse while ignoring its game endingly stupid battlecry
at the least it would see some new meme decks.

But then you are making your decks less consistent just to make up for a loss. A good player wouldn't need to cast a card like that very often. Its also great for more casual players as it encourages players to play games out in hopes of drawing that card instead of just instantly conceding. That said, thoughts on this mechanic?

Soon. Soon I will be playing Malchezaar/discard/yogg/renounce darkness warlock. The meme potential will be glorious.

malchezaar is the most dustable card of all time

i put yogg in my renouncediscardlock deck and he just got discarded every game

maybe i'll say fuck it and put it back in

>I play some mid paladin
>against warrior
>plays war axe T2, face me
>ravaging ghoul my "board" T3
>play disciple of c'thun t4 with blood to ichor T4
>battle rages for 2 T5
>I play a strong minion, he plays second war axe and execute it T6
>T7 I try a all-in move to take the board, he Grommash T8
>I play Tirion, he has almost no cards
>second battle rages, slam, trade with a minion, second execute.
>concede

I don't like to whine usually, but how is it FUCKING POSSIBLE to have every fucking answer, how can it be that strong, that fluid ? He still had like 15 cards in his deck to draw, oh my god I can't stand it anymore. I tried to keep/take the board every turn and he had every fucking single answers he needed...

>you laugh at memes
>while chad hears her screams

Heh, greetings.

In "competitive" hearthstone I agree, in a renounce darkness deck I think he will be fun.

>Thijs and lifecoach have a race to legend
mfw Ropecoach is literally beating Thijs in his sleep.

Maybe Chad should stop murdering his dates

Though that was through 1 days worth of ladder with a decent rogue deck for once.

I want any epic I'm already using so that I can dust a regular one. Or Cabal Tome, since I have none of those for some reason.

the fact that Chad is an abusive killer is EXACTLY what makes him so attractive. it's like you know NOTHING about women my man.

>how is it FUCKING POSSIBLE to have every fucking answer
What part of the name Cycle C'Thun Warrior do you not understand?

I wouldn't run this card but I feel it should exist.