What is the first thing people think about me, when they see me in an EP3 Type R?

What is the first thing people think about me, when they see me in an EP3 Type R?

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

My first thought towards the car is that it's a cool car.
My second thought immediately goes to retarded 16 year old Hondatards who think a D16 makes 150 HP N/A bone stock because it can rev to 7k, and that VTEC is a gift from god.

TL;DR: Cool car, shit fanbase.

Is that a Volkswagen?

>who think a D16 makes 150 HP N/A bone stock
I mistyped.
Meant to say 250. I've seriously hear teenaged Hondatards claim a N/A Bone stock D16 makes 250 HP

i see a type r, i think that the driver is a smart man. good mpg, vtec all day, amazing handling/shifting (manual only)

BUT that fwd is what keeps me away. i hate the "pulling" feeling. i like the kick in the ass from a rwd or awd.

>you dont see those everyday

Some douche that is eventually going to fail at dodging a telephone pole.

>oh wait, yes you do, civics are fucking everywhere lol
b-b-b-b-but m-m-m-muh type r!

Unless you're a Britbong I doubt that Civic hatches are a common sight

>BUT that fwd is what keeps me away. i hate the "pulling" feeling. i like the kick in the ass from a rwd or awd.

this kid.

fwd is awful

You can't notice the difference unless pushing them, or flooring it in the rain.

Now fuck off, your bus is waiting.

>low speed parking maneuvers

Hows that turning radius treating you

The ep3 type R doesn't have a d16 you cuck

you sure about that? what about on a track? have you driven anything other than fwd shitboxes?

Cool car, shit fanbase.

Would-own-but-debadge/10

It's a Type-R.

It's a Civic with nicer wheels.

I know that. They have a K20A2. My point was that that's the Honda Civic's fanbase.

Nice, I hear those golfs get great mileage

"I bet that guy really cares what other people think about him."

"Nice Fit, is it the new model?"

>this kid
I specifically chose FWD over other drive trains on my project car because FWD us more fun for me. Grow up

I bet you like playing dress up and have tea parties too, you fag.

Why are you posting on an automotive board then?

>have you driven anything other than fwd shitboxes?
>Evo X in the background

Do black people ever drive a Civic type R?

I've only seen white guys or asains drive them. Never a black person.

>I chose to break my leg before running a marathon for fun

>every "Type-R" you see is really just a rebadged Red Honda emblem
Why?
FWD will always be better for a daily driver, especially if you live somewhere with poor weather conditions. You're not driving to a track every day after work.

Here in the states hatchbacks are cringed at by everyone especially girls

you are a kid or a normie

what are you doing hanging out wth 16 year olds, user? I know you're a janitor there, but maybe it's time to stay away from the boys changing room at the local high school?

Florida here, I see about 5 or 6 every day. Not super ubiquitous, but not uncommon in the least.

that guy spent extra on a civic lol

V A P E C L O U D S

I think you probably faked it because so many kids around here put tons of effort into Type-R "clones."

base si rebadged by mexican dishwasher

My friend I do not believe you.

You're right, but

>that foggy headlight

user...

>oh look, a civic
I love the fuck outta my Integra, but I don't sperg out the second I see a type r

> more fun for me
> can't notice the difference

ok friend

b-but that isn't me.

Not Type Rs, but Civic hatches, yes. Most are EP3, but I see the occasional EG as well.

>Most are EP3

My dear friend, I still don't believe you.

You can keep saying that, and I will keep saying otherwise. Florida is kinda weird with cars though. I moved here from Indiana, and I went from seeing certain cars all over the place to rarely seeing them, and other cars I pretty much never saw (Civic hatches) I see all the time.

>You can keep saying that, and I will keep saying otherwise.

k

I got the ep3 just because i thought the car was cool, and i liked the way it drove. the drive train wasn't the leading reason of why i bought it.

Cleaned it up since.

Reminds me of my last gf. You 21 5'8 with a nice ass?

Pizza man, pizza man, where's my pizza, man?

Is that the new Prius?

How many MPGees do you get?

Why is that Honda making so much noise?

Most people don't know the difference between a a riced out base model Civic and an EP3.

>not driving the more futuristic and sexier space ship version

Civic hatches are common in my area. Ep3s on the other hand...ive only seen one other one in my area.

Right here.

Redditor

>tfw the US Si will never be a type R

Nice Fit

>What is the first thing people think about me, when they see me in an EP3 Type R?
Most people wouldn't notice you and if they did they'd just see a "better" looking civic.

>i'd like to try an fn2 someday. wouldn't own one. but i really want to drive one

I've got a Type S and they're quite a nice drive. Would've loved a Type R but financially I wouldn't be able to afford it.

why didn't americans get the type-r versions, they had the same engine in the rsx so what was stopping them from selling the EP3?

Northern Irish?

Pretty cool IF you haven't replaced the exhaust with a huge and unbearably loud 4" one. Never see them driving quickly on good roads, always through busy towns and cities and you hear them before you see them.

>What is the first thing people think about me, when they see me in an EP3 Type R?

They CANNOT SEE you. You are hidden behind reflective window surface. Your windows are tinted and your interior is darker than the outside ambient light. So people don't see you other than a darkish blob without enough details to recognize you unless they are next to you looking directly in.

>found the 16 year old who has never driven anything fast before

You still feel a pulling force because of momentum