Anyone else is happy the BBC got rid of those boring Top Gear presenters for season 23?

Anyone else is happy the BBC got rid of those boring Top Gear presenters for season 23?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-bans-body-shaming-ads-from-public-transp/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725724/How-Muhammad-popular-baby-boys-England-Wales-doesn-t-official-list-ways-spell-it.html#comments-2725724
youtube.com/watch?v=R4SDkBKiqr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only real problem was Clarkson (lets face it, hes a racist humorless twat)

if only the other 2 werent sucking his dick we could have a good Top Gear still

>Racist
>A problem

Oh, you're a Brit. Continue along Mohammed.

Evans>Clarkson desu

>implying that the only good presenter on British tv wasn't Jeremy "Jesus Christ of Television" Clarkson

Enjoy your caliphate.
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-bans-body-shaming-ads-from-public-transp/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725724/How-Muhammad-popular-baby-boys-England-Wales-doesn-t-official-list-ways-spell-it.html#comments-2725724

>they will never show last 2 episodes
>BBC hires only gays and feminist so no one has balls to leak them

I'm 100% glad Clarkson is gone.

me too, now BBC cant hold him back

They reviewed the 2015 STI, it's most likely in one of those two episodes. Back when I bought my Launch Edition I was really looking forward to seeing it air, then punchgate happened. I was pissed, then I sold the STI and stopped caring.

I'm not sure they had them done. They released some Bullshit episode made of bits and it was just fucking horrible to watch. You can tell Hammond and may were doing it against their will...

Watched the first episode of season 23 yesterday.
I wasn't nearly as bad as Veeky Forums made it out to be. Not sure why Joey from friends is on it tho.

This is the sole reason I am not watching any more top gear from the BBC.

Yes. Those old geezers could hardly work an iPhone. Or they'd always joke they couldn't but they always had iPhones for doing lap times and things.

I don't like being lied too. Either you are old and good with tech or you are old and bad with tech. Don't lie to me.

I want to give it a shot but I can't knowing they ruined The Stig, hired a OMG SO PROGRESSIVE cast of shitty hosts and the fact Evans has anything to do with it.

Calling it Top Gear was also a mistake.

>You can tell Hammond and may were doing it against their will...
The BBC literally shoved his hands into their asses and used them like dolls.

>discount geaorge clooney
>weasely gingerheaded fuck
>some nazi i cant understand
>10 other people

Real talent right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4SDkBKiqr8

>FACT: There is nobody currently on Top Gear that can make entertainment out of something this mundane.

>Giving a shit about iphones when watching a car show

Why are you even on this board?

nope, Clarkson actually is not a racist.
his script was done in a way that would cause max trolling.
and he's actually funny as fuck.

had him my taxi a couple of times, generous tipper too for a Yorkshire man

have you read his anti-xenophobic rant about Brexit yet?

and they wonder why us Scots want away from them!

this is so true

persnally i cant fuckin wait to see what he does next

for christ sake it was scripted

>The BBC literally shoved his money into their bank accounts and they danced like dolls.

fixed that for you

>fixed that for you
Same thing as far as I am concerned. Somebody offers you money to be a whore, you don't take it. Somebody tries to shove their hand up your ass to control you, close your asshole.

May will always be based

James May has been the only good thing about Top Gear for the last decade.

>discount geaorge Clooney
6.5/10. Did chuckle and respond

You like it when they use iPhones well one episode and then the next they're pretending they need reading glasses to see them?

Not falling for their lies.

>if i parrot what the mainstream media tells me Im sure to get laid

back to your shed

spotted the racist

yeah yeah, as if this word means anything these days.

it still means you're a racist, sport

Yeah, okay cuck. At this point being "racist" just means that you are able to identify obvious patterns in behavior between different cultures, religions, and ethnic groups. God, you even have the annoying leftist trait of trying to identify yourself as intellectually superior by using a kids name to describe the person you're dealing with. In reality, you're just a retarded loser who is afraid of labels that other retarded losers may try to paint you with. Grow a fucking pair of balls and perhaps your wife will reconsider not bringing Mohammed home tonight.

you forgot your trump image neckbeard

and here I thought people were going to discuss the new top gear in here

It's funny because Trump supporters are among the best dressed and most respectable people I have seen so far of any candidate. Don't you have a tattoo to get and an American flag to burn? Even minorities laugh at you retards, do you honestly believe that they want to integrate or respect your culture? Leftists hate colonization and genocide, but are so blinded by white guilt that you encourage it upon yourself. Get fucked, cuck.

>this trigger'd

kek, I love baiting autists

Wow, you sure showed me. Leftists everyone, physically incapable of defending their viewpoints because the only points they have in their favor are labels given to them by their social studies college prof.

Also, "I was just pretending to be retarded" get's tiring. You aren't a troll, just a delusional faggot.

>he thinks I am the cuck he was arguing with

kek I'm just making fun of the fact that you have autism

>I
Well, why would you say you are, you fucking mongoloid? Just admit you're a retarded cuck who believes MSM and perhaps reconsider your ill informed views. You're allowed to improve yourself you know, you aren't stuck in this rut forever.

>literally baited to death
>still assperging

top fucking kek senpai

I'm sure everyone is impressed. You definitely won, don't worry.

The next season should be much better, Matt is going to quit and they may replace him with someone with talent, personality or at least a modicum of knowledge. I assume as a washed up actor with no job offers he was just very cheap.

lol, shaming language.

this doesn't work anymore. i have seen it so many times it has zero impact on me.

>saying "racist" like it's a character flaw
>on Veeky Forums

I don't think this is the right site for you. I think something like "Facebook" or "Reddit" would be a bit more your speed.

Hey you remember that one time that you could just call anybody you didn't like a racist and that meant they were instantly more evil than a Disney villain?

Well sorry kiddo, even Disney figured out that we don't all get along. Despite all the effort, lo and behold we humans still hate each other based on our subspecies. So get with the program and find a new catch-all insult to hurl because "racist" just doesn't work like it used to, nigger.

don't you have a dog to rape, furfag

remember yiff in hell

>if you like Zootopia, an allegory about race politics then you are a furry

Deflect harder, I've won.

>Implying you wouldn't cum in that bun

yiff in hell faggots

>I learn about race relationships and how to act in a social structure from furfaggot films

literally kill yourself

On tonight's thread: OP fails miserably to troll, the thread gets saged and I wear a hat.

I love for his show of Cars of the People he starts to go widely off topic and then starts talking about the war.

>Scrolling Veeky Forums
>Going to sleep soon, just relaxing
>Unexpected rabbit
Damnit, assholes. Now i've gotta go fap

or you could try killing yourself, furfaggot

think about it

Bro, just admit you'd fuck the rabbit

It's freeing

This overly aggresive out of the blue? I think you might actually be in denial, am I right?

okay, so im drunk

why are there so many trolls in this thread

like why are you trolling top gear fans by saying shit about clarkson? what is like the point, no one is going to be offended.

hahahhaha what the fuck

allah ahkbar

yiff in hell

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone

t. Mohammed Muhamed

Still mad? Come on user, just admit it, you're sticking out already.

Well. If they get rid of Chris (preferably terminally), Top Gear might turn out okay.

agreed, evans is a fuckin annoying twat on and off screen.
makes me ashamed to be a ginger

The rest are good, but Evans is bad enough to shit up the rest of the show.

>implying this hard
You've completely missed the point of Zootopia being brought up and went straight into 2004 "I hate furries" autist rampage mode but hey, I guess repeating "yiff in hell" over and over again until the people who disagree with you go away is about all you know. Kind of like calling people "racist"

>fixed that for you
>dick and may couldn't outright leave, so they had to put In a 2 weeks notice or whatever Europe equivalent.
>In that time, the BBC be all like, do this or we fucking sue you.

Fixed that for you

END FURSECUTION NOW