Shitbox owners [notably Honda] talk shit about cars all day

>Shitbox owners [notably Honda] talk shit about cars all day
>Give them the slightest bit of criticism in return
>Get called a busrider because I'm not avatarfagging
>Actually post car that's worth 5-10x what their shitbox is
>Cue excuses and cuckposting

Can we just ban poorfag econobox drivers already? I'd say poorfag in general but it's mostly the ones with beat to shit/riced preludes/civics/accords doing this.

I drive a shitty rusted e36 and I don't talk shit about cars, except the shopping trolley Renault's etc

I think banning all japcrap owners and mjet would be enough desu

ITT: assmad

>shittalks FWD all day because he's a dumb teen
>can't take the heat when people come back at him
>gets so butthurt he makes a thread

>FWDcucks lost arguments so badly that now they're making them up
If you actually think FWD is a preferable drivetrain to RWD for performance then you're absolutely fucking retarded and the exact sort of idiot described in the OP.

Nobody goes out of their way to talk shit about FWD; someone starts shitbox Civic against actual performance cars then spends the entire thread crying about RWD when someone responds

>someone starts
benchracing their*

Either way this is the biggest example of cherrypicking in the world; absolutely NO performance cars are FWD except the Type R and even then Honda fanboys will benchrace a HEAVILY modded one against 20 year old cars which somehow means FWD is better

Im nowhere near poor and drive an old mazda pickup.
Because i like it. So you cant really claim because a car is old that someone is poor.

>mjet
Worst fucking tripfag. Because he's not even baiting. Actually, brosifine could give him a good run for his money in terms of retardation

Welcome to Veeky Forums, you must be new here

>NO performance cars are FWD except the Type R
Wut? There are tons.
Not defending fwd. Just saying youre stupid

Yeah I see what you mean. I'm a poorfag but i lurk most of the time, this place is never going to change. It only gets worse from here

Cheers

>OP talks shit about Hondas and posts FWD memes
>gets hit with laptimes comparing his mustang with the ek9 on tsukuba
>gets so assmad he makes a thread
nothing to see here

>absolutely NO performance cars are FWD except the Type R
>accuses others of benchracing
don't you see the irony?

>Random benchracing images
>Meaning anything
>posts none

>Your opinion
>means anything

Mini Cooper
>inb4 "b-b-but I don't like it so it doesn't count! Try again le summerfag XD"

any hot hatch really

OP coming in hard with the summerfagitude

>let's ban poorfags
>is on a pacific ocean seaweed trading forum
>basically designed by poorfags for poorfags
>isn't aware that 98% of earth population qualifies for poorfag status
>pretends to be a richfag yet somehow is ignorant, lacks class, and can't find a forum for richfags to post on
OP, congratulations, you win the Veeky Forums's Worst Poster Of The Day Award. you can now get off your computer and go outside and brag about how you were literally the worst among the worst of the pieces of shit of the internet.

once again. OP is a dumb faggot

His car is so slow that he got passed by a type R, gets butt devastated then shitpost on Veeky Forums

B...b...but I love my beat-to-shit Honda.

Then again I don't suffer from any delusions about the fact that the car is not fast, or anything close to fast. It's a reliable, comfy old beater.

I don't even think there's anything wrong with FWD until you get to "serious" performance applications. If you like your FF DD, more power to you. Hell, make it fun if you want, just don't lie to yourself and call it a race car.

Then again I think any remaining hope for Veeky Forums died when the primary shitposter/reigning king of faggots got mod status anyway.

I'm so poor that I don't even have a car. Don't ban me bro.

>the car is not fast
faster than a mustang at least

Nah, see, this is the kind of shit I'm talking about. My Honderp is not an EK9 Type R. It will never be anything close to that. This is a reality that I accept. It'd be lucky to beat a 4-banger Mustang II around a track, assuming the old ass Honda could even finish a lap of hard driving without something important falling off.

The only thing remarkable about the car is that it's still on the road after 400k+ miles. It's old and slow and quite visibly worn out. And that's ok.

lol

>ff can't be a race car

Subtle b8

>Mini Cooper
Girl car, bro.

Oddly enough it's one of the only things you'll see girls driving in manual and not autismo "I'm a car grrrrrl" sorts, just regular ones.

>It'd be lucky to beat a 4-banger Mustang II around a track
It could probably do it on the Tsukuba circuit. Reading busrider posts has taught me some tracks favour lightweight shitboxes over heavier ones.