Post rare cars people should know about

>Post rare cars people should know about
TVR Cerbera speed 12, 7 litre V12

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIL-4112R
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should anybody know about this? Is my life suddenly better off because you posted that? Also your car industry is dead, give it a rest, Britain.

RCR Superlite SL-C

Because it's a rare car and this is a car forum? It's nothing about being British you air headed yank, take a trip outside of your country

Is that the car the dude who ran the company took it home and decided it was to dangerous for common folk?

>What body-style do you want?
>Just fuck my shit up

Yes.

Tommy Kaira ZZII

Shame it was never produced

Those numbers aren't that impressive anymore desu.

What is impressive? 6 litre V8? Nah don't think so

yeah

now we have Hondas that weigh less while making more power

>tfw 7.0 V8 w/ 2-speed auto

only know about these because of gran tourismo 3

This is largely unknown.
The DC Avanti,
>mid-engined - 2L 4cyl turbocharged Renault engine
>RWD
>6 speed dual clutch transmission

This car is made by the same company that makes replicas of the AK-47 rifle in China. And just as lethal, probably.

>7.0 V8 w/ 2-speed auto

pretty common with american cars made in the 50-60s

I actually kinda want that.

Check out their most recent model.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIL-4112R

Looks like the long lost retarded inbred mutated brother of Daewoo Matiz and Geo Metro which got buttfucked a 200 times.

ZIL is fucking based

>not having a RR V8 bus made by soviets

>Can't come up with a reason people should know about it
>MUH MURRIKANS R DUMB

Every time. Spout off stupid shit then go full damage control mode when called on it

go to a different thread please

>dodge viper with a bidykit

We get it, you played gran turismo and watched top gear

>Cerbera speed 12

Why should people know about it?

Then stop shitting up every other thread with HURR DURR MURRIKANS

Who cares about some kitcar?

Chernobyl R8

this is sexy as hell.

>Because it's a rare car

That's not enough reason to make a car notable. By that logic some project piece that Bubba slapped together in his garage is just as important.

Remember when this thing was the shit?

It was more of a modern GT40 than the 2005 GT was.

Panoz AIV

AIV for Aluminum Intensive Vehicle. Two seat convertible, front engined and rear wheel drive. Mustang bits include four-cam Ford V8 and manual transmission.

Now post a pic from the front kek

>american

>38.8 liters
>28 tons
>can tow 85 tons
>.5mpg

I can't ... while I'm wearing my glasses.

Morgan Aero.

Aluminum frame, BMW V8 in the front.

>this is the future you could have had

Wiki it then

the toyobaru isn't rare at all, unless you compare it to the best selling roadster sports car, the miata, which also happens to be faster

A rare car made by an actual manufacture is almost always notable because they normally lose money on it.

I prefer the zoil and the zziui

I had the poster hanging on my wall it was silver tho. Really aggressive looking super car.

it's like a studebaker lark had a one night stand with a microbus.

The toyobaru is also a glorified skid rig that uses the same sized wheels as a prius specifically so that it goes sideways at 20km/h with no effort.
put a wider set of tyres on one and it would destroy an mx-5

>muh mawds

thats cute

nice corvair

>damage control
wouldnt even have to make it unfair, you could put miata rims on the toyobaru and it would flog the miata, i don't even like either car they are both BTFO by an LJ Torana

Then why did you post an LC?

Rare gulf wing door Benz Roadster, only 55 made of the SEC

same shit different smell, its probably not even an LC.

next will you tell me about how its not original because its missing 4 of the original engine bolts?

>trying to display you know what you're talking about
>demonstrate that you don't
Are you the same twat claiming 1969 cars are superior, posting an HG last week?
>it's probably not even an LC
You probably have no idea what's involved with changing LC and LJ front sheetmetal.

Chuckled heartily. Silly cunt.

>Twin turbo Vee-eiht from early 90s
>Mostly rare because of the number of them flung into a ditch or wrapped around trees

100 of these were made by shoving a 302 into shitboxes

BAC Mono

>that NA
Looks good. That height, those wheels, that paint, that bumper. Nice.

ASL Garaiya
It should've gotten a better chance in life

My God, the English can't into car designs. It's like a Dodge Viper had an autistic child with some ugly Lotus. I need to bleach my eyes.

>he doesn't like TVRs

confirmed for shit taste

TVR Griffith 400

>he actually likes the TVR
Confirmed for being a britcuck. You guys have such shitty designs, m80. Not a single good looking car has come out of Bongistan. Not. One. At least Italy and France can make a decent looking car, and they're all literal fags. Sucks to be you, Muhammad.

I find it crazy how it's made by a parts retailer

What's that one British car that was the same. had a tank engine or something.

this is now crazy soviet era cars thread

>I'm going to take a jab and call you out
>it'll be about America
>even responding to some 15 y/o comment...
>then becoming even more angry
Just post your pictures and be on with it, your using Veeky Forums. This isn't a happy agreeable forum now is it? Just relax, soak in some curry, piss weather and economic collapse and post pics of cars mate.

>Not a single good looking car has come out of Bongistan.

There is trolling, there is idiocy and then there's you.

Absolutely horrendous looking. I'm sure there's about a thousand reasons that nobody has heard of it..it was a huge flop and poorly built/owned/operated.
>Shocking

Do you seriously think that someone who built some contraption in their garage is doing it at no cost to himself?

Hello CarThrottle :)

>implying not many people are aware of the Speed 12
This car has been a total beast in GT2, GT3 and GT4. Anyone who ever touched a Playstation is aware of it.

The good old days of having a garage housing not one dozen, but 3 dozen ready to sell when I got drunk and needed to dump every overnight part on any car.

Red Rock Valley, man.

I did. In the first paragraph the wiki article stated that it was so shitty to drive that TVR decided to kill it off before it could make production.

I never liked a boxy design this much before.

This car's Indian built. A friend of mine actually got to drive this and he told that it had a "bland driving feel."
>India tried

You clearly didn't read it all then, maybe try that first. You make it too easy have some self respect

Noble is currently producing a new car called the Noble M600. It has a Volvo twin-turbocharged V8 engine (producing 650 bhp (485 kW; 659 PS)), a carbon fibre body shell, and a 6-speed gear box, made by Yamaha.

>you are fucking retarded

im not a britcuck you dumb americuck

I like them, they built raw ass sportscars.

.....and here I thought the drill wheels on the Shagohod were too retarded to be based on real life.

All those implications.

VW SP2

>sports cars that were avialable in Brazil during the 70s were outdated (like the Karmann-Ghia)
>almost impossible to import sports cars (because of high tariffs)
>SP2 was designed
>engine from the brazilian VW 1600
>engine was so weak that it got the nickname Sem PotĂȘncia (translating to "No power")
>imo the prettiest VW ever

>mfw I realize this basically is the 70s version of the GT86

>inb4 britfag
The car of my childhood dreams, marcos mantis lm500

(Mind the gaps)

There are RC cars that have them. The rc cars are amphibious. I had one as a kid but we couldn't find the battery for it anywhere so we had to return it and I never got to use it

I think I actually saw one of these the other day in Canada. Thought it was some sort of fucked up 928 or 944.

L-lewd

>You clearly didn't read it all then

I did, but I thought the first paragraph said it all. I thought I was being nice by choosing to not elaborate on how unremarkable the car was, but since you are basically asking me to give a a book report on the wiki article:

The car was built with the intention to go racing in GT1 but it was both too slow and unreliable that they simply dropped out of high-level international competition after only a few races instead of continually embarrassing themselves. When testing the engine for the roadcar, the shaft for the dynamometer broke and since this was apparently the only dyno in all of Europe of the time, TVR instead chose to test the engine in the most half-assed, ghetto-rigged way possible. They also chose to use a steel engine block because they thought it was a good idea to have an block that's just as heavy as iron, but more expensive for no reason. After making all the lofty claims in performance that they were never able to back up, even the TVR owner claimed that the car was too much of a rolling turd to sell to people and returned customer deposits.

fuck just saw

Looks a lot happier in real life

I can see so many P1 similarities.

Its too expensive with such very low number of features. Jeremy Claekson reviewed it.

That's sexy af

both even have nissan engines

really makes you think

I'll never get to have one...

And now their value skyrocketed to the 100k's

Also Gurgel's been valuing a lot. Specially the rarest ones. (Itaipu, Carajas etc...)

it run out of gearing at 240mph and bounced off the limiter. its a sohc v12, effectivly 2 400hp inline sixes on a single crank. made by a true enthusiast company who didn't belive in any nanny controlls like abs, traction controll, airbags, ect. shit most didnt even have power steering.
the road cars are alittle more subtle, still loud as fuck in both ways tho

i love Nobles
no traction control
no automatic
no ABS
no pwr assists

it's a driver's car unlike these trashy AWD DCT cars these days