/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 1st:
717 – Siege of Constantinople: The Muslim armada with 1,800 ships, is defeated by the Byzantine navy through the use of Greek fire.
1449 – Tumu Crisis: Mongols capture the Emperor of China.
1715 – King Louis XIV of France dies after a reign of 72 years—the longest of any major European monarch.
1870 – Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Sedan is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
1914 – St. Petersburg, Russia, changes its name to Petrograd.

>News
EU4 Rights of Man DLC announced

EU4 DD18/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-18th-of-august-2016.963425/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4]Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HEedY7oL5S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Reminder that american isn't Anglo.

Based Erdogan

Reminder the liquor meme has run it's course and should die.

he's back boys

Sounds like you need some liquor, lad

yes it is

>BIG_BENIS and mspaintfag are the same unfunny underage teenagers
That explains a lot.

t. liquorlad

No it isn't, you are spics

Do the Election XXXX games count as Grand Strategy?

lol

I think I just have to fix some meme cultures and then I'm done unless there's non-meme formable countries I should add

>liquorlad
Nah, I don't like to roleplay as a british person on the internet unlike a lot of people here.

what game?

No.

Wait is immortality actually a thing in Reaper's Due?

Liquoria

No.

t. divide and conquer argie kraut

Yes,

vocaroo.com/i/s1HEedY7oL5S

also I think this is the FoW that was decided upon and it looks alright

>another teenager trying to fit in

t. hans fritz

Is it a bug or what?

who

No.

It's the end of an event chain.

What the fuck

Just disable meme events

based paradox

Paradox is based

This is why they added a toggle for supernatural events. This and the other retarded ones.

>reddit

>discord fags unironically dislike lad posting
But the liquor meme has stayed crisp for months, right, l*ds?

Reddit is based

Didn't know that. What else is there in that category?

Wow, you are new here, aren't you?

They're both for retarded people.

>calling it ladposting

Cringed.

??

Matrilineal marriage on or off?

Gate to hell, Cthulhu, not sure if horse and talking with Jesus/Satan events are included

We hate reddit and Paradox, people will laugh at you if you praise them, so don't do it.

>le crange xD
t. yung turkslayer

You're dumb then

Reddit & Paradox are based

I don't get it, I thought we were supposed to hate them. That's what I've been told anyway. Was it a lie?

Yes

Reddit & Paradox are based

based "x is based" poster

Based "based "x is based" poster" poster

based "based "based "x is based" poster" poster" poster

based "based "x is based" poster" poster

I can't think of anything good about reddit or the Paradox game community on reddit, but this thread is fucking awful too. It's entirely made up of people shitposting about reddit-related conspiracy theories, nazi-justice-warriors, and memes.

There are seriously maybe two people posting about actual ongoing games per thread.

How about some goals for Italy in HPM?

S-P start

Based "based "based "based "x is based" poster" poster" poster" poster

>I can't think of anything good about reddit or the Paradox game community on reddit
Maybe the fact that they actually talk about the games instead of constantly memeing about grandiquor and 19th century monarchs?

I posted this a few threads earlier. You're welcome to attempt it.

Get annexed by TroßGermaniums

I agree. Time to join a real community like r/paradoxplaza

based "based"based"based"based" x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster

How is taking Korea and east Borneo as Italy justified? What's the logic behind it?

Based "based "based"based"based"based" x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster

The same one as France and Netherlands doing so

I don't have a reddit account or visit the site often, but whenever I've looked at the paradox board there, all the topics are entirely skipable novice bullshit.

based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster

Based Thorposter

yeah, reddit has really good discussion, free of memes.

That's what they consider an intelligent post and an actual argument to support communism irl

Korea has a bunch of coal, and Italy doesn't. The historical feasibility ends there, but different AI countries will occasionally do it:

Based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster

stop

Also, North Borneo was once offered to the Italians as a penal colony.

Is that ancient China mod for Vic2 dead?

If you are playing Afghanistan and become Durrani empire and take all your cores you end up with like ~20% primary/accepted pops and you can't accept punjabis or anything like that. Someone didn't really think this shit out

based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster

STOOOP

Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

If Afghanistan formed an empire in the real world, do you think the majority of their pops would accept it? Of course not.

I could dig the african holdings, but hose asian holdings are questionable.

>S-P must bend over to the plebs to get South Italian as accepted now

well there goes that

based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Report them. They're just shitposting.

Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

That isn't really what the accepted culture mechanic is supposed to represent though

based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Why is Britain useless?

Am I dead yet?

There's no Wizstrait

based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Which game? Asking literally, in CK2 they're not useless at all

Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Nice shitposting, faggot.

based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster"

Everything but CK2. They are useless. In almost every damn war.

based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster"" poster

Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "Based "based "based "based "based"based"based"based"based"based"x is based" poster"poster"poster"poster"poster"poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster"" poster" poster