/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Vendor Ladies Edition

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>The Rising (August 27th-September 12th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfes9UtWcMLEH5osxtDMOTkTsUuzvXQElV-y1oi66DqrzwG2A/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfes9UtWcMLEH5osxtDMOTkTsUuzvXQElV-y1oi66DqrzwG2A/viewanalytics
youtube.com/watch?v=zwfCjYv7gVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=frEPeNfSkO4
youtube.com/watch?v=qD9tQ4Hd21A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

z e t t a i

>do business for 30 minutes and amber/rocklizard/lance forces another thread
You people can't do anything on your own, can you?

I think I really outdid myself this time. Highlander to Roe to This cutie.

Niggers will be niggers.

what just happened

tfw no bf

Janitors in charge of buttmad, holy heck.

Other thread got deleted.
TOP FUCKING KEK.
PROUD OF YOU.

Thanks for deleting a thread for no real good reason, great job mods.

>Can you please get actual tank gear and stop wearing slutglam? You'd look really cute in a full coat of plate.
>I agree though not because of the slut glam, you should just armor up velvet and post pictures

I don't have the whole replica high allagan set, and one of the reasons why I do skimpy glamours is to avoid clipping. Already been considering ditching my healer glamour which is the maid outfit (dyed to look like Alice from Alice in Wonderland) for something more form-fitting and probably revealing. I don't really want to because I like this outfit but the clipping is really bad.

Reminder to report this OP for raiding the other one to promote their spam

Not even, Janitors are more mature than that : ^ )

tfw no bf or friends

me too...

>a known ban evader makes a thread
>janitors are buttmad
Would you like some fries with your salt?

Don't forget to fill in the /xivg/ survey if you haven't already!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfes9UtWcMLEH5osxtDMOTkTsUuzvXQElV-y1oi66DqrzwG2A/viewform

At the end, you'll be given a link to see a summary of other people's responses, including bar graphs, circle graphs, and more. In case you lose it, here's the link right now!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfes9UtWcMLEH5osxtDMOTkTsUuzvXQElV-y1oi66DqrzwG2A/viewanalytics

Thank you!

Let's beat last survey's record of 88 unique responses!

Sir, Dost Thou Even Heft

>fake deleting for attention
>again
grow up you fucking retard

It's more that they deleted an active thread because of one person, that seems pretty silly.
Do not.
Kek.

im a level 32 LNC trying to get b4b without my drg job stone

what are the chances i will be kicked

Well, looks like there is a reason to hope after all!

>two threads of the same general up
>the one with the incorrect pastebin gets deleted
>Thanks for deleting a thread for no real good reason, great job mods.
Actually, they should be thanked for deleting the other thread. Why should we let terrorists have their way?

Teaching my wife Sephirot normal please queue for it so we can do it!

Oh wow, a pastebin. Truly it was the end of the world.

It's really not something worth deleting a thread over, much less one that's already in progress.

What was messed up about it? Just the discord still? That's essentially nothing. Discord is not related to FFXIV itself, and if you want to use the discord server to chat, then why come here? Just stay in the discord?

>grinding blue scrips for folklore tomes

fucking kill me this is the worst

Quick, let's talk about the game!
What is the best looking Raid, and why is it World of Darkness?

Cute art is cute

Good luck!

It sucks hardcore. Abuse illuminati perch as best as you can and you'll get it done.

Labyrinth of the Bone Dragon

i actually prefer wiping city, aesthetically

At this point it's more of a principle not to let the mentally ill tranny get his way

Turn 6 exists and looks far better.

CHARACTER
AND
YOUTUBE

Because this is still a place to talk about the game? That's why I come here? Duh?

That, and the deleted thread was made by a known ban evader, who'll just keep shooting themselves in the foot by spamming the board with more threads containing the incorrect pastebin.

Aether data center? I can queue up as long as you tell us which roles are left to fill in.

Personally, I'm torn between the Binding and Second Coils of Bahamut. Ozma has the best design, but that's another matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwfCjYv7gVQ

Who the fuck are the 4 weirdos that would recommend xivg to friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=frEPeNfSkO4

Sounds like you're the one who shouldn't be allowed to get their way, considering you're so adamant about being able to get YOUR way.

>known ban evader

I've seen no proof, and don't act like you suddenly care about ban evaders when these threads are essentially always being shit up by the anti-avatar ban evader who shitposts and spams the threads when people who he doesn't like post screenshots.

There was nothing wrong with the old thread other than it missing some cliquey discord in the pastebin. To delete it over that is asinine to the maximum.

youtube.com/watch?v=qD9tQ4Hd21A

I agree, though they should knock off changing the pastebin for just as much of a reason as anyone should stop caring to begin with, the thread didn't need to be deleted. The only reason that thread had to be deleted was that it was made early, but this thread was, too, so both should have been deleted at the same time.

The discord link has no reason to be removed, but its removal shouldn't kill an active thread

remember guys It's ok when riri spams gay bullshit all over the discord

Bitching about it like a fucking child won't change the fact that it got deleted. There are also people who want to talk to others directly to learn more about the game, which has happened in the past. Do you want to deprive newcomers from that outlet, or are you too dense from your crusade to recognize that? Get over it.

THIS THREAD IS LATE

MOVE HERE

Go cry about in the discord xD

Reel yourself in, rat

ohai /wowg/ here what's going on in this thread

>spammers, shitposters and dramamongers rampart in the discord

>friendly guy Hello gets banned for saying Hello

please sit on my face

>no longer Highlander
>no longer roegadyn
Post them?

>smart moderator
Just like dry rain.
Dumbass.

Only if you have one Disciple of Land leveled.
Or you're just an instant-gratification baby. Folklore tomes are hardly anything to cry about.

I want to fug a lala

With the Legion's release, the thread is mostly pure. But the monkey is still here. Report the deluded human refuse.

pst

if mods did a good job, you'd be long gone from this thread, board and website

I have all 3 leveled and it's still awful

99 tokens per book, I need 9 books, I get one token per illuminati perch and ~3 from timed nodes

It fucking sucks no matter how you look at it

But you're the one who's a monkey. You're the one that flings shit like an ape.

Thanks for deleting a thread for no real good reason, great job mods.

>Can you please get actual tank gear and stop wearing slutglam? You'd look really cute in a full coat of plate.
>I agree though not because of the slut glam, you should just armor up velvet and post pictures

I don't have the whole replica high allagan set, and one of the reasons why I do skimpy glamours is to avoid clipping. Already been considering ditching my healer glamour which is the maid outfit (dyed to look like Alice from Alice in Wonderland) for something more form-fitting and probably revealing. I don't really want to because I like this outfit but the clipping is really bad.

Fuck off lmao

Glad to see the real human refuse is only posting here

And that any decent people are here in the real thread

139, but I'm an elezen not a highlander now.

Real thread, that's quite ironic

You know when I woke up this morning I did not think I was going to spend the day intermittently waiting for Chocobos to have make with the whoopie.

It's not that different than waiting for fish to bite.

Pretty sure I've used seven in total since 2.0, across two characters.

Three (average) perch per Patience II which lasts an hour and takes thirty minutes to replenish the rest(we'll round up that total), six-ish morel/cuprite every twelve hours. So in one game day (roughly an hour), you should (with good weather) get 33 items. 33 x 60 is 1,980 blue scrips, and you need 5,000 for each tome.
Are you listening to a movie or your favorite show? Are you crunching? Because you should not be crunching, you have an entire month.

Tell me your secrets, racing is such a tedious grind.

If you could collar any cat, which would it be?

Gaelikitten

Kaori...

Gael's are quite cheap on the MB round my area, should be the same on yours hopefully.
Good answer

tfw I'm STILL uggo as fuck, as for fantasias I never kept track. I'm willing to be somewhere in the 20-30 range. My longest duration fantas to date have been Midlander female and Au Ra male, funny enough. Everything else usually lasts from a few days to a week or so before returning to primary form.

(you)

Fat cat.

Ciele

Compared to grinding FATEs for Yo-Kai legendary medals, raising and racing chocobos is a piece of cake.

This one, but she doesn't like collars so I have to walk her on a harness.

MQ

This one.

Half of soft

Real talk that highlander is 10/10 in my opinion at least. That's personally my favorite highlander female face, not sure why I hardly ever see people using it though.

Also the lala is cute.

Y'shtola.

The only one who collars me is myself.
Since I make my own accessories.

Elezen is best

You're a fucking psychopath. Stop spamming 2generals at once

ohai cg

Thenks velv
I did learn to love my highlander a lot, but the fanta bug bit me hard after a whole month of ignoring it.
Dang that random cat is cute in a way. I can't put my finger on it but it's adorable!

#
#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

Can confirm as best.

You should acquaint yourself to the definition of spam. This is not spam.

You're fucking pathetic. I hope you realize that. Spineless coward.

>velvet posting in 2 threads simultaneously
>and getting deleted

Press on the attack

i know

wot u on about m8?

Say it directly, at least. It just looks spineless otherwise

I will make a thread on /qa/ shortly about the corrupt janitors here in Veeky Forums

Meanwhile, use this new thread with a correct pastebin that wasn't made late

madot!

And he got pruned. Velour is evading right now.

why are you using pictures of tankmom's catboy for OP threads

>Amber is a catboy poster

whelp might as well gas em all

>Meanwhile, use this new thread
No thanks.
Fuck off.