/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Cat Edition

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>The Rising (August 27th-September 12th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/KevrQ8Kn

For the sake of the rest of the board, please stop cluttering up Veeky Forums because you didn't get to have your way. Thank you.

>Always makes the thread first

Nah, sorry, you're the one that's not getting your way and trying to bend the rules!

I'm not doing anything worse than you at this point :^)

Flooding Veeky Forums with more of this bullshit is actually against the rules since it falls under spam.

Last thread fell under spam and it's still not deleted, wew.

I don't think it matters any more at this point when we have perfectly legitimate threads getting deleted but you'll delude yourself into thinking that actually talking like a human being counts as an argument.

Except this thread isn't legitimate and was made despite another thread already existing? Just because you made yours first doesn't mean you have to make more because yours got deleted while the other didn't.

Then what about the thread that was made before that one that was deleted?

It has the proper info, unlike this thread and the one that got deleted.

Since legitimate threads are being deleted I don't think it really matters. An actual thread could have a picture of shit as an OP image and Amber's thread would still be deleted because a few Janitors are really upset and there are a lot of people that report anything Amber makes.

It has Discord info that literally does not matter at all.

Big throbbing user cock!

do something about it?

Why do you get off to murder?

>thread with wrong pastebin is made early and is deleted
>legitimate
Yeah, no.

Except people have came into the Discord and ask some questions to get a better understanding of the game. To say that it doesn't matter is simply incorrect.

Please go back

I want to break this kitty with my cock.

What makes the pastebin wrong?

Also whenever I see people asking questions in the Discord they are actually ignored, anyone that isn't a part of the clique is legitimately ignored. You can fuck off with your spam threads, thanks.
Stay in your shithole and stop forcing it.

>Except people have came into the Discord and ask some questions to get a better understanding of the game. To say that it doesn't matter is simply incorrect.

If they're using the discord then they don't need to be here. Thus the discord itself does not need to be here. If you use discord you're invalidating this thread. Stay in discord and don't come back here, thanks. Anything that could be asked in the discord could be asked here. It is literally redundant.

Stroke it to me user!
I want user's big toy!

would you get me off if I made an alt

Right now?

That's up to you.

So do I need a certain amount of SKS on a NIN or should I try to avoid it as much as possible? Because fuck I just got to 60 and had a ton of 220 Midas tokens lying around, so I basically got the whole set and now I'm sitting on 850 fucking SKS and I'm pretty sure that's too much.

Thanks for deleting a thread for no real good reason, great job mods.

>Can you please get actual tank gear and stop wearing slutglam? You'd look really cute in a full coat of plate.
>I agree though not because of the slut glam you should just armor up velvet and post pictures

I don't have the whole replica high allagan set, and one of the reasons why I do skimpy glamours is to avoid clipping. Already been considering ditching my healer glamour which is the maid outfit (dyed to look like Alice from Alice in Wonderland) for something more form-fitting and probably revealing. I don't really want to because I like this outfit but the clipping is really bad.

If their questions are getting ignored, they should just keep asking and make a ruckus if they have to. That has worked before.

If the Discord isn't in the pastebin, how will newcomers be able to join and at least see what it's like? There is also nothing wrong with using both the thread and the Discord channel to talk about the game. One is more instantaneous and the other is better for collecting responses that may or may not help out the OP. It's less about redundancy and more about availability.

>That has worked before.

You mean with how Amber got banned for making a ruckus?

:^)

By asking.

Its pretty late user
New Grandia

Why would you reply to the same post twice with two different responses?

Discord is the worst thing to happen to this thread, fuck you ultrash clique circlejerker

Why are you copy pasting my post?

thats an ancient screenshot

>discord is the worst thing to happen to this thread
You say it like it's some mandatory thing, which it isn't.
Kill yourself.

Why do you like amber?

can I watch? cactuar right?

You know Amber is the same type of person to make fun of you behind your back as Vjera does, right

Do you make these types of "friends" on purpose like some sort of masochistic fetish or something

Emily is on cactaur, you better hurry.

#
#
#
#
#
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

reminder that fishface is the main meria shitposter

reminder that fishface = rock lizard = lance gravel

>amber talking about anyone behind their backs
They always flat out refuse to talk about others if anyone asks.

Every single time Velvet posts, report it.

I wish whoever they are they would kill themselves