Discord Server: discord.gg/010IDtABv9b2ChJ0v

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2001/SSE-AD-4111158/?Cr=3
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-27/peter-drew-poster-street-artist-what-is-an-aussie-campaign/7205024
vodnik-decals.com/collections/automotive/products/do-a-skid-uleh?variant=10115270213
notorivinyl.jp/collections/all-products/products/jimmy
notorivinyl.jp/collections/all-products/products/strayan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SA Witch Hunt Edition
kek. Fucking wierdos.

>real life shitposter
It's more likely a random user here trying to derail meets for unknown but probably stupid reasons.

First for Lexcenguy having a meltdown?

it happens every few meets so whatever.

is anyone actually going though? i literally havent seen one person say they are

Goddamnit I forgot to erase it.

W E W L A D S
E
W

L
A
D
S

AAMI has me covered for the water spoiled fuel from 7/11.
get fucked pajeet patrol.
made a claim with AAMI and filed a report with consumer affairs.

>Made by a Burger Edition

Bend the knee

Fucking noice

Help me dat
I'm probably gonna get made redundant and lose my company car
What's a decent vehicle for about 1k that's cheap to run and easy to repair
Literally don't care about any other features and I'm not a sook so manual is fine
Hairdresser cars fine just need to get from a to b cheap while I find a new jerb

Toyota Camry. Dirt cheap and invulnerable.

Hyundai excel/accent shitbox. Seriously.
All the lemons are long since off the road with only the tanks left.
Twincam and 5 speed for boy racer antics.

Why are today's P Platers so much different to that of 10 or so years ago? Some trust-fund baby down the street from me had his daddy buy him an S15 and all his wanky mates come over in their expensive imports just to make stupid noises for hours on end. Even little cunts at the school I'm employed at drive some sort of expensive jap car. A kid in year 12 drives a fuckin Evo for christs sake. Since when did laws allow P platers to drive these cars? (QLD).

Fuck, I remember my first car was a fuckin 93 auto corolla. It took me years and years to save until I could buy something with forced induction. Is it MCM shit? Is it the elitist car community (jap or bust)?

Yes I'm butt-blasted Veeky Forums

Noice. Must have been a few other people who made a claim against them.

SA meet @ 1am Sunday. See you there cunts!

> hur dur but people hur durrr

no its 1:30pm idiot

n o i c e
I'm hoping so. Might be a big thing going on with 7/11 watering fuel down. I've got a sample and am getting documentation from a mechanic at the moment.

I'll start washing the Lexcen.
By the time half the queers rock up late it'll be almost 2:00.

Tell them it starts at 1pm so they can turn up by 1:30 then.

yeah its MCM faggotry JDM stance shit.
I worked 60 hr weeks on top of 30hrs at uni for a year to save for my car.

Corolla, Laser/323, Pulsar etc.

So who's confirmed for the SA meet then? I'll be going in my falcoon.

No falcadores, lexcens or P platers allowed.

How about L platers?

So long as you don't crash into anyone or stall in the middle of the road.

Or make any of the regular attending NEETs feel emasculated.

>L
>M
>A
>O

nah, you cunts are fucked. /dat/ can go die.

Saw one today, lime green, full body kit with gt spoiler
Was alright

Probably.

The only person from past meets that I can think of as a stereotypical NEET would be Jimmy. the rest all were sort of blokey blokes.

i want to go but i dont wanna be pulled over in my val again

just don't get out and try to fight people this time

this is why nobody likes you lexcen guy. you think youre alpha but you beta as fuck.

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2001/SSE-AD-4111158/?Cr=3
so what do you reckons wrong with it

dont make me smash you you cheeky fuck

>emasculated
>by a lexcen
Everyone on /dat/ has a shitbox sure but nobody is going to feel emasculated by an autist in a lexcen. Not even busriders.

That's not lexcen guy, I'm lexcen guy

do u have autism

No, just a shit car. I honestly don't know how this lexcen meme bullshit started but it's actually hilarious. So many people claiming to be me, this is the first time I've actually posted since the last meet with Jimmy though.

Are you the L platers whose mother is a MILF? Come to the meet m8. I'll cum too.

was jimmy at the meet before that meet?

>milf
i just bonered, please post pics

No, the meet before that was me, EB falcon guy, yellow bike guy, postie user, bimmer guy, and an old dude in a subaru.

is jimmy a cool guy?

He's actually a pretty nice guy, doesn't deserve the meming desu.

Was this the man you saw?

Kek, I ain't Lexcen guy. Just an interstate observer.
Lol, so everyone's angst against "Lexcen guy" is actually just a couple of introverted NEETs pandering to Jimmy's inferiority complex?
Just let ya know you're more than welcome at any of the Melbourne meets. A little bit more normality from what it seems.

Yeah

what were all the other guys like from the last one? are SA bros actually bros?

>Lol, so everyone's angst against "Lexcen guy" is actually just a couple of introverted NEETs pandering to Jimmy's inferiority complex?
I just assume it's some user who doesn't go to the meets shit posting.

I don't have the lexcen anymore anyway so it doesn't matter, the only people who know who I am from the other meets have no issue with me. I won't be going to this SA meet though.

+1, Jimmy even gave out stickers before burning them all.

Lol, fair enough. Probably another interstate observer (most likely a Mardi Gras Sydney faggot) stirring the pot.

whos Mardi Gras guy?

/dat/ what the fuck is this

Melbfag? I swear I've seen that poster in one of the city side streets.

There's one on the side of a building on the highway out of town in Perth too

I'm in Tassie actually, it's in hobart. There used to be a poster there that says Real Australians Say Welcome, but now that's there

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-27/peter-drew-poster-street-artist-what-is-an-aussie-campaign/7205024

First time I saw one if those I scribbled "not an" on It

so im thinking about getting some of the /osg/ meme stickers for the commo, thoughts?

vodnik-decals.com/collections/automotive/products/do-a-skid-uleh?variant=10115270213

notorivinyl.jp/collections/all-products/products/jimmy

notorivinyl.jp/collections/all-products/products/strayan

+1 Notori's Jimmy sticker
After redoing the vector for him and then getting reports back that its had no sales after he put the effort in to print them I feel somewhat bad.

The strayan sticker is ruined by the white bars on the side due to the hat and the do a skid uleh is pretty plain.

Would shout a pint at the pub.

That strayan one is brilliant, I would buy it if I didn't live with my parents.
They would think its awful and random

thought the jimmy ones were sold out, assumed they must've all burn't in the astra fire

was thinking of trying to make jimmy or strayan say do a skid uleh but i dont like the ugly white spaces either

>diversitards and multicultists in charge of deciding what is "an Aussie"

Top cuck.

Doing that is probably one of the most Aussie things imaginable.

Fucken had to do this last time.

The stickers jimmy was giving out were the ones in the picture here They all died and he had them made at some sketchy place according to his story.

Throw up some (basic colour/black and white) images and I could probably create something then you just have to send it off to one of the /osg/ guys who do customs.

Do this please

That is fucking horrible.

If you can find a decent one, AE92 SX Corolla. They're a bucketload of fun. AE82's are starting to get just a little too hard to find these days.

It's a poster attempting to proclaim that illegal immigrants and IT "qualified" Indians here on fraudulent 457's are somehow Australian.

>Hobart
You the guy with the WRX and GSX-R?

>guy with the wrx and gsx-r

Unfortunately no, I'm just a guy with a dirty VT instead

Oh. Uhhh... at least you're doing better than me fella! I drive a car that I bought for $950.

Anyway, SQUISHY. I'm really sorry bud, last week I got roped into going down to Hobart for work and didn't have internet access. Then it hit the weekend and I went home to the bottom end of the state to see the parents and ended up being busy as shit.

Anyway, if you're keen for a cruise on Saturday or Sunday, let me know and I'll be around for the next couple of nights. Weather is supposed to be good for the entire state on Saturday, patchy showers on Sunday it seems. Pretty much easy for any route.

/dat/ I wanna get a shitty little 90s Japanese hatchback/kei, and get a jap spec turbo motor and fucking ridiculous body kit to bolt on, and preferably also go 4wd. Only problem is with all the different brandings and name changes between Jap, American and Australian names means I can't really find info on what made it to Australia.

Any of you cunts know anything that fits the bill? Once I've got the shell I can get nearly anything engineering approved through some work contacts.

End kinda goal would be a Suzuki Alto works or Ford laser tx3 (though they are all fucked by lebs already) or something. No daihatsu cuore's, they are all ruined by MCM faggots

>pic related, pretty much what I want

Just buy a EP82 Starlet

Would it be irresponsible to smoke some devils lettuce the night before a job interview? While there is no mention of a drug test I'd fail that anyway since I've been smoking 1 or 2 a day for the last month

I was wondering what was happening with you, all good man. Life happens sometimes.

Sat/sun should be good for me, you going to be north or south?

Do what MCM did and put a K3-VE (or whatever the designation is) out of a Sirion GTVi into a Cuore.

YRV Turbos came with a turbo version of the GTVi engine although they were auto only and only available in Japan, maybe you could import a half-cut and mesh it to a GTVi manual gearbox, idk.

>no Cuores

Do a turbo one, be a speshul snowflake.

This

Or built a 90 beast with the 1.5L, STALET style

Honda City Turbo II man, or a Suzuki Cappuccino with a Hayabusa engine

Isuzu is the go to brand for jap cars renamed to Holden.

nah it'd be fine, as long as you don't smell of it
just don't smoke before the interview

I've looked at them for a few months and never seen anything even remotely reasonably (aside from this one in Queensland thats sat for 2 years that the seller loves to much to sell)

I've checked out the cappas, theres a decent one for sale at the moment too that got rebuilt by the owner, but they go for like 15k, and they aren't the most practical being a 2seater hard top. I wanna DD it so a hatch is way more useful. I've got a 318ti at the moment and want something a bit dumber but still useful

could you maybe redesign this sticker so it has a better font and the lines aren't as fat?

>Sat/sun should be good for me, you going to be north or south?

I'll be down south end. But I don't mind traveling back north for the day. Anything in mind? Anyone else keen? VT user? Dude with the MR2 in Devonport or wherever?

So dont offer the interviewer a cone?

>Suzuki Cappuccino with a Hayabusa engine
You're not making that work for less than $30,000. The differential you need alone is over $2000.

Doing the Sideling out to Scottsdale and then possibly further out to the coast and down sounded pretty good, but that'd probably be a long day for you if you have to drive across the whole state and back just to do one road.

If that guy with the VT Commodore particularly wanted to go for a cruise we could go out under the mountain and down through Lower Longley again, haven't done that in christ knows how long.

Grasstree Hill out to Richmond and then out to Orford and back mite b gud as well, depending on what you wanna do.

Any of those options I would be keen for. Long drives don't bother me too much, I've done Wagga to Sydney and back in one day without too much trouble.

Engine head got dropped off at the shop before I came to Tasmania again... ITB trumpets and a new clutch on the way as well now. Only a matter of time before I have this damn car together.

Got a box yesterday, it had this inside

>Engine head got dropped off at the shop before I came to Tasmania again... ITB trumpets and a new clutch on the way as well now. Only a matter of time before I have this damn car together.
BEAUT

>Got a box yesterday, it had this inside

Oh shit, that's bloody cool. You going to have a crack at doing a basic tune yourself?

I'd prefer to go north as I'm riding to Hobart tomorrow but if someone else from down south particularly wanted to go for a cruise then that's fine, I don't mind either way.

I know Hobart way better than Launceston anyway.

>Engine head got dropped off at the shop before I came to Tasmania again... ITB trumpets and a new clutch on the way as well now. Only a matter of time before I have this damn car together.

Fark yeah, that's awesome news.

Fuck no. It's going to Haltech themselves to be tuned

Oh yeah like obvs im ignoring the retarded busa engine idea, the stock engines on those are already bike engines + turboed so can get decent power

>Sneak off and let rip a nasty one at work
>in a closed space
>minutes later my co-worker goes in
>huehuehue
>comes out and asks if anyone smells BBQ
Fukkin Strayan inside and out m8

I'll call it then. Provided the weather is decent, Sideling out to St Helens and down the coast would be bretty gud, if it's not too huge for you. I don't know Launceston too well even though I'm staying here, so I'm not too sure where a good meet place is though. And as for time, I'll leave that up to you.

How much are you trying to get out of it? And how much can you get out an RB20 with stock internals before it pops?

Actually, it has been rebuilt hasn't it? Upgraded internals?

>decent power
About 100hp with a GT15 and bigger injectors on the 657. Nothing to call home about.