I swear Veeky Forums is exactly like /k/ but with cars

I swear Veeky Forums is exactly like /k/ but with cars

Everyone proud to show off their busted wagon shitbox rustbuckets,but god forbid someone likes something current and stylish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5LqiDHdps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all current cars are shite

i noticed this to

Generally Veeky Forums contains the lowest of the social pyramid. They tend to be dishonest (to others and themselves)

they just don't understand

Except it's not. /k/ will call you a poorfag if you own a cheap gun, the same happens here.

Its like when you go to a school where everyone is poor and YOU get made fun of for not being poor

Quit acting like you matter op you ain't for me.

What? Everyone on /k/ owns at least one Mosin Nagant and jacks off to milsurp

>implying only poorfags own moist nuggets

Thats because 90% of Veeky Forums can barely afford a car worth 5k and thats being generous.
How mad do you think i get wanting to talk about anything North of 15k?

Inb4 anyone trying to troll me, ive already been trolled and have become a troll

True of former /k/. Usually they circlejerk about a specific gun be it AR15's, AK's, CZ75's etc.

But as this old advert says.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5LqiDHdps

Carrying a gun in your shitbox? yes.

The average poster on Veeky Forums is between 18 and 32 the tone is angry and personal

Ppl dont like seeing success in others as it brings out their own insecurities

I don't mind this
its ok on otherwise featureless cars
what's the o equivalent of a snobby ar15 owner/collector who hates on nuggets and ak alike

these posts on point, just look at how people react to anyone on Veeky Forums who is the least bit successful

You don't make fun of people for owning the gun equivalent of a cheap shitbox that you also happen to idolize for being a glorious cheap shitbox

>Veeky Forums
>dont buy new
>depreciation in value too great
>buy used
>depreciated in value already
>mfw

>what do you mean you prefer having A/C and heated seats, remote start and modern technology, don't you prefer a car with roll-up windows, a falling apart interior, and the tendency to randomly break down?

>retards performing ilthought out "mods" are the equivalent to fudds
I think you're on to something OP.

the second hand market does bring up the issue that their is a lack of capital new products
but aggressive planed obsolescence and cash for clunkers schemes will soon put an end to that
also make after market illegal or difficult .ie mac book style

.tldr new products are shit
aftermarket and bodging for lyfe

>buying cars someone else farted in hundreds of times
i left about 3 years worth of boogers under the seat of the last car i sold

Except /k/ doesn't have their own @lphonse.

Veeky Forums is the /r9k/ of cars

once you see it, you will shit bricks

Nah. There's less faggotry here.
Also less cum brownies.

does that mean that poor people are the best memers?