/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL tournament now made by Falafel:
challonge.com/outerhaven
September 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM PDT

/ssbg/ has an OFFICIAL discord now made by Chronos:
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/outerhaven
discord.gg/ECGvXgS
pastebin.com/LK6p450j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no not pre-patch smash 4, I just mean around her level of tools. Good options but not overwhelming and has obvious weaknesses, but no overpowered gimmicks

14 more days, sign up already
challonge.com/outerhaven

I'd love to join but I'm EU.

Delete this

Sounds good. And that's the reason why it won't happen.

We won't see another patch for Sm4sh. At least nothing that includes balancing.

No

>your /ssbg/bando will never slap you with his penis

Why live

danbi is apart of niggas with attitude right?

Why would you think that?

any majors this weekend?

Wake up ssbg!

>new Zelda amiibos announced

>yet still no news on bayonetta, cloud and corrin amiibo

Sakurai has forsaken us.

Have you ever made a game

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposters and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/ECGvXgS

Daily reminder that Nagalfar and Chazo will win the 3DS and Wii U Meme league UwU

>WiiU meme league
>Completing

>chazo
nah
nagalfar will take 3ds with ease
and marly wii u

since our good players left anyway and only few people from ssbg joined

but anyway, are there wii u meme league sets remaining with me for anyone?

After the league ends, the Top 8 will compete for the CHAMPIONSHIP

Fuck off, pame, no one cares about this poorly run rr tournament

just let it die, it was a flop
short tournaments are the best thing for this place

UnU

The best thing for this place is death. Not even falafel can host a tournament without chronos leeching on it by putting his discord on any mention.

this doesn't make any sense

Nothing makes sense anymore.

For you.

Autism

Braindead Cloud players will never get some of this.

Cloud players literally can force themselves on that.

Whenever I see a Cloud I can't beat I report them and send them to the For Glory ban server.

rude

>gets called a nigger in his own discord
>turns around, does nothing

1 more for dubs
who dubs here?

>tfw want to main ROB
Is it worth it?

Yes

No

do any of you fucking faggots play melee or am i in the wrong place

Maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

You're in the wrong age, melee was 15 years ago

I'll play you in Melee
offline though

Need 1 for dubs, does anyone want to join?

rip C.A

the moment it was revealed that you literally did not have to fight in it is the moment people stopped giving a shit

Holy shit Smash 4 is so dead.

Hes pretty fun, he seems to get beaten pretty badly by fast brawler/combo like characters though

He's disgusting to play against

who is this

Hello community. I received some disturbing news last night and gathered details and evidence through the day to bring this to your

attention. I am here simply to present this evidence to the community. Please do not raise the pitchforks or anything similar. The

moderators will be watching this post very closely.
I am here to share allegations against Peridot for sexual assault. I am also here to discuss how this happened under Chazo’s own roof and

how he was not only negligent in reporting the activity, he actively pushed the victim to not report anything.
A police report is being filed. Peridot was first asked privately to stop but continued assaulting this person as well as other people.

This will be documented below. The evidence you will be shown below can be corroborated by reputable witnesses and pictures of

conversations. Some names have been censored in respect to their anonymity, explicitly not wanting to be involved in this story.
I was asked to write this by one of the victims in question as they feared no one would believe them even with evidence and witnesses as

these are two large names in the community and eSports at large so I accepted.
The Smasher who came forward with the information is known as Panchito within the community. He is a commentator and competitor within

/ssbg/. He is coming forward to be sure no one else will potentially be hurt in the future by Peridot’s actions and so that Chazo will be

held accountable for his actions. Below I will give his direct quotes on what happened. Just a warning, but many of the passages below go

into explicit detail of more than one sexual assault. With that said, let us begin.

September, 2014: “It was two weeks after I just had gotten integrated to the house [/ssbg/ mansion] after Chazo had invited me to live

with him in West LA. Peridot visits the house. Us both being gay and Chazo trying to hook us up on the flight over, we flirted. We talked

and talked and suddenly he leads me into my bedroom. Now in West LA living with 20 memers including yourself, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, we had

bunkbeds. I forgot the specifics of how it lead to this, but he had me pinned up vertical, standing up with my hands and wrists, also

pinned to the top bunk rail. I told him to stop or I would scream for Chazo and he started getting close to me, essentially calling my

bluff. I have a terrible nervous laugh which didn’t help my situation of trying to be serious when I wanted him to stop. So in light of

that I started screaming for Chazo, who Peridot promptly ran of to convince him that everything was fine. Chazo says he remembers Peridot

running to him, but not me screaming for him which I refute because I distinctly remember him yelling “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?” Through

the paper thin wall where he was streaming next door and then me coming out telling him everything that happened.”

How do you feel about jiggly dittos?

December, 2014: “Peridot comes back from a party audibly and visibly drunk. When Peridot gets drunk he gets really gropey. Even when not

drunk he’s been grabby where he’ll hug you and won’t let go. You would tell him to stop and let go and struggle but he wouldn’t stop. Back

to the story at hand: knowing that he’s drunk I get my friend Amduseus [who will vouch as a witness] as I say to him ‘Hey, will you come

back outside with me to the backyard to have a cig?’ Once there, I told him the truth that I needed to get away from Peridot because I

knew he would attack me. I bet you can guess who came through the back yard sliding door after I told him that. So Amduseus and I ignore

him. Amduseus finished his cigarette first and left.. for whatever reason. So I was left alone with drunk Peridot who promptly tries to

ask seductively, ‘What’s wroooooong?’ I looked away and up at the moon to ignore him. He moved a seat closer to me and said, ‘We both know

I’m not going to rape you, so what’s the problem?’ He proceeded to unbutton my shirt and rub my nipples. I thought about putting my

cigarette out on his hand but just flicked it, stood up, went back into the house, and cried.”

fuck off pame

New Years: 2014-2015: “We were all drinking and I ended up having to follow Peridot to his room. The conversation had to do with rent; I

was working at a Dunkin' Donuts 5 minutes walking distance away from the mansion. I foolishly had let Peridot help me with the rent in

lieu of the assaults and was told to forgive him if I wanted to be friends. Somehow a super drunk JTWStephens [this is a player’s tag and

another witness] came into the room and started to hang out with us. Peridot took my arms, pinned me to his bed, and started to lick the

inside of my ears. He tried to go for my face to kiss me but I moved my head and he went for the other ear. He tried to put his hand up my

shirt but I managed to force it away. I got up and told him I had to go to the bathroom. He asked me if I was coming back and I told him

no.”
May 2015: The house was drinking but I was sober: I abstained from alcohol. We [Pher, Chazo, myself, and others] were playing a card game

called BANG! and Peridot was giving everyone massages. He started to try and give me one and was really rough. So Peridot grabbed me and

wrapped his arms and legs around me on the couch so I couldn’t move at all. He started pulling my chin up to look at him. He had a shit

eating grin on his face. When it was my turn he let me go. After my turn was over he went to grab me and I grabbed the table. I started to

say no repeatedly, literally dragging the table and trying to struggle. I had to look at Pher directly and ask him for help. Pher and

Chazo grabbed my arms and yanked me out of his grip. I ran to my computer and cried, the game was over and Pher came over to where our

desks were close together and asked me if I wanted to talk or needed help. Pher was so incredibly kind through all of this.”

“After the lease on the house was up, we had a vote on who should stay and who should go. I and two other people were on the chopping

block. I didn’t make it to the next mansion and was told that for my mentality and safety I should go home. I helped them move into the

next mansion and flew back to Mexico.”
Panchito also shared information over moments where Peridot was privately asked to stop his harmful actions:
“The first time Chazo and I sat him down. I told him that what he was doing to me is wrong, I don’t like being touched, and that it needed

to stop right away. But Chazo was more active on seeing the point through Peridot’s point of view. I didn’t care, I wanted everything to

stop, it was unsolicited. He said he would stop, said he would behave and understood my feelings and directly said ‘I’m sorry.’ I replied,

‘Good, now we can be friends.’ For clarity, [I] said that half out of my nature and half because I was told to by the house because

‘Peridot’s touchiness is who he is’ and ‘You just have to accept that’s a part of his personality.’ I was told this by nearly everyone in

the house.
The second time we had a house meeting about it. After the second time I was livid. He didn’t respect his word at all. He didn’t care

about my feelings or wanting space. He just sat there saying nothing. I wasn’t just fighting for me, I was fighting for other people he

was taking advantage of that came through the house as well. Not to mention a 16 year old that I have proof of Chazo admitting to.”
Here is visual evidence that will show Chazo himself admitting to what happened and his attitudes towards the situation. Some names have

been edited out for their anonymity.

Shut up chazo, you won't hide the truth forever!

shut it down

Let's make /ssbg/ great again. Add these to your Veeky Forums x filter fields and make sure you uncheck "stubs" in the options
pastebin.com/LK6p450j

This is important.

Holy fucking shit, what is this wall of text blog post doing here?

>goes to ssbg
>holy shit what is shitposting doing here
ask chazo moxy rakky

>actually succeed in pulling off the meme
>pic related

Yeah, RIP

Allright, thanks.

live

Is he competitively viable?
Or are the claims of him being complete garbage true.

Jigglypuff mains I found a secret technique to make you masters of For Glory 1v1 mode
Whenever you can't beat someone just report them and they will get sent to the For Glory ban server. Together we can send all Clouds to For Glory Hell!!!

Stay safe, Floridabros

He has a place in teams.

what did panchito do this time

What's happening there?

Tornado

Are there any buildings in civil engineering that can withstand a tornado except massive buildings like a dam?

Reminder that smashcords.com is 10000000 times more helpful than any of the shitter discords here

I do not think anyone goes into a Veeky Forums discord for help on any matter.

wat good mk8g

Why don't you go play a videogame, Penta

Why do even more players play ffa than doubles online?

Memes

Yeah, tha's not an answer. Please include a nice picture of a cute cat next time if you respond with meaningless words.

Host

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposters and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/ECGvXgS

It is user
Online doubles doesn't have friendly fire, which turns it into a spamfest

You're getting sloppy Nicky.

They don't. Try it out sometimes.
Spamfests only work against rookies who don't understand about this game.

+anything

Apologize

No fuck you

>Dark Pit
Delete this

Sorry

Irrelevant since even more play 1v1 than both

Not really a spamfest but it does open up to some really degenerate tactics.

Gotta leave the nuts hanging out

>(Dead)
>pame and rakky are still anonymously shitposting
cmon guys, grow up

haha holy shit, this guy sent me a miiverse message MONTHS ago after I beat his ass on FG. I added him but never saw him again.
I just checked his miiverse and his name is now "BANNEDHELP"

What's the most underrated character right now in your opinion /ssbg/?

Cloud

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no
He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that but he's broke
He's so sad that he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
This whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment