He doesn't send a lawyer to go to court for his traffic charges

>he doesn't send a lawyer to go to court for his traffic charges

You fags like getting fucked by the long dick of the law?

>getting cucked by a lawyer because your car isn't fast enough to outrun the law

LEL

Had court today for 25 over hired court off Craigslist and he doesn't know what he's doing I think I have court again in aug

>pay a lawyer $500 to get out of paying a $200 speeding ticket

okay

>not getting your traffic charges dismissed or lowered

I paid my lawyer $100 and he got my charges dismissed + lowered. Got following too close and improper lane change dismissed. He got reckless driving lowered to careless driving. If the cop had got me on radar, speeding 25+ over the limit, which is what I was doing, would be more points than reckless driving so I got lucky with careless driving. I could've gotten careless driving lowered or completely dismissed too I think, if I wanted to annoy him more to go back to court for me and tell the prosecutors to fuck themselves

>lawyer for traffic court
Good goyim

>tfw beat a ticket without a lawyer
Git gud

Think I could hire my law school buddy for a 36 rack of keystone to dismiss my racing charges?

You'd think if the OP was so concerned about not being sexually assaulted by the law, that he would stop engaging in behavior that results in traffic tickets.

Or maybe he secret likes getting violated by Johnny Law.

Lawyer here. I've had 2 speeding tickets since being admitted to the bar. Both were dismissed because I asked the prosecutor to dismiss them as a professional courtesy. I got my start doing low level traffic, MIP, DUI.

Traffic is easy to sell. All I do is show people how their insurance will go up and they will pay $XXX.xx or $X,XXX.xx more over so many years. Then I just charge some amount less than that to keep it off their record. Usually I can charge $175 to $500 depending on how serious. Usually takes about 5 minutes plus driving time so if I can get 2-3 in the same place I'm good. Most I've done is 6 in 1 court. Took less than 30 minutes to make $1,300. DUI is even more of a money maker. A lawyer can pocket 1/3 to 1/2 of what is usually $10k all in.

Have you tried not being a shit driver

You aren't in college anymore bud, you'll gotta get him something better than Keystone for that :^)

Meth, adderall, or coke would be better choices.

Totally right about the coke, turned a joke into a semi serious idea. Would probably end up paying more in coke than the traffic ticket though.

Of course he/she/both/it/maybe hasn't tried it, that's what dad's money and a lawyer is for.

It's funny when someone on a pedestal looks down on others but doesn't realise their pedestal is 1:10 scale to the rest of the functioning, not completely retarded world.

>getting traffic charges

shit cops exist.

yes, shit cops. not the cops that dared to pull you over for passing on a double yellow or going 20 over, the cops that pull you over for going 2 over and only if you're young and have a boyracer car and try to grasp at straws with tickets for everything from taking off and accidentally chirping your civic's tires to following slightly too close, according to them, while ignoring everyone they assume is a good guy in a reasonable car (even if they're literally racing in their family sedans, as long as they look over 30 and well dressed).

Also lawyer here.

What kind of shit prosecutor dismisses a legit charge as a "professional courtesy"? What the fuck even is that!?

You got lucky you got a quack for a prosecutor. It's got nothing to do with who you are.

I'm a white guy, in Texas and I drive a pick up. Cops don't pull me over even if I'm doing 15-20 over the limit.

>fight ticket
>request disclosure multiple times
>overworked traffic court prosecutor does not disclose all evidence
>file charter claim for not disclosing all available evidence
>about to go infront of a real judge
>CHARGES DROPPED

Done it twice thus far.

I come from a family of law enforcement, attorneys, and judges.

I don't pay tickets or attorney fees...

Going to have to agree with . You either got very lucky or are full of shit.

I've been driving for seven years now, and the past couple years I've been driving a Civic Si, the most boiracer of the boiracer. I've gotten one ticket, and that was when I was 16 for speeding, and I definitely earned it.
The type of cop you're talking about only exists in threads on Veeky Forums where people downplay the actual illegal shit they were doing.

That type of cop mostly exists if you have obvious rice, a fart can, an e-cig in hand, a radar detector on your windshield, a snapback, and a license stating that you are under 18.

Because fuck you.