Streetu racing

So Veeky Forums any time you were street racing? Any stories?
I'll start
>it's 11:00PM
>have a civic 6th gen with a turboed D16
>completely stock on the outside to fool idiots
>leave a pay toll
>some idiot in an S2000 passes me at 70 mph a few meters after the toll
>rev and shift into third
>caught the idiot and created a 6 second gap at least
>idiot stares at me in a stoplight
> goes the opposite way
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acatwdIWar4
youtube.com/watch?v=gpAzXqIcWzc
youtube.com/watch?v=WmVMOr7TIrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is that a race?

Street racing is a great way to hurt somebody innocent, hurt yourself, get your car impounded and get arrested.

Bragging about it on the internet like you are some special snowflake is even dumber.

Grow the fuck up OP.

whatever loser, if this was real life id blow vape smoke in your face and do a sick burnout in your drive way

>Vape smoke
What a tough hipster you are.

>wreck shit with tiny turbo civic because all the assholes have turbos that are way too fucking big and take forever to spool and can't get any fucking traction because the powerband is instantaneous

Muh civic has nearly paid for itself just with that. Woo tiny turbos and instant 15-20 pounds of boost.

That's one thing that can be avoided, one thing that doesn't matter, and another thing that really shouldn't happen if you're taking precautions to avoid the first one.

You have five seconds to name something wrong with racing on a back road with friends watching the ends and calling if somebody enters. There are no houses or driveways, only deer and strays.

>My life doesn't matter
I'm not going to say I haven't been there, but in hindsight I was dumb as hell and im lucky to be alive today. It would have been sad for many people if I had died.

Hopefully you don't have to lose somebody close to you doing this stuff to get the point.

There isn't anything wrong with taking precautions like you describe on a road out of the way, late at night, so long as you don't let it lull you into a false sense of safety. I would be sad if you died.

>implying anyone loves me
>implying three different family members didn't disown me independently all in one day

Oh wow nice race op when a random car passes you you sure shows them who's boss when you caught up to them can't let no cars go by you

What turbo can you turbo me dude

>if this was real life id blow vape smoke in your face
Sure you would...

>do a sick burnout in your drive way
And end up with holes all up in your shit...

You sure showed him OP

I do it, but as a rule I don't get involved with other people. Roll races and the like never really called me. I have a couple of courses around some twisties with some straight sections and I hit them whenever I can. Leave at 3AM, race around and watch the sun rise. It's a ritual for me I guess. Getting involved with others is what gets most people, you don't think when you're racing someone else and the instinct to win comes in. By yourself not so. Also, with cops getting wise with most operations, getting involved is a risk.

Bait story that never happened

>(you)

> (You) too...

I absolutely smacked an s15 in my jdm dc5r

>white s15 with a gay ass wing waiting at the lights
>I roll up next to him
>he doesn't even notice me as my dc5r is black and is camouflaged by the night sky
>lights go green and launch the car as hard as the Apollo 1 rocket launch
>I've got my foot planted in the throttle as my invidia exhaust screams towards vtec
>after waiting what seems like forever I hit vtec and fly off into the distance

Funny thing was that his car probably had 350hp where as mine only has 180 lel

>d16 turbo

>cruising in middle lane doing 70 in my Shitstang gt on 95
>all of a sudden a blue RSX gives a close flyby probably doing 110
>shakes the car
>lol ok
>downshift to 3rd
>WOT
>coming up on him
>his NA 4 cylinder simply can't compete on the highway
>close the gap pretty fast
>in 5th gear now
>blast by him doing 145
>slow down
>guy comes up next to me
>he lowers his tinted windows
>It's a poo In loo
>he's laughing
>I'm laughing
>fun was had all around

I've raced an older turbo 328i from rolling and he kept pulling away from me in the middle of 4th on 95. Pretty much all the other """races""" were civics getting the jump on me and then I blast by them. It always gives me a laugh when these guys in stock civics with fart cans and colorful control arms think they can beat on a stock gt. It actually makes me feel fast sometimes.

So he was just out for a drive and you were pretending it was a race

how fucking new can you get

why do people think stoplight drag races are the epitome of street racing, anybody can go fast on the long straight , there is little skill and IMO little reward

>riding down the street in my 2.0
>shiftin them gears, watchin em row
>pulled up at the light beside the school
>knuckleheads outside straight looking a fool
>a car pulls up who can it be?
>its a tripfag in a civic with built 18
>I roll the window down and started to say
>that roush mustang there is pretty gay
>he jumped out his car acting like he's hard
>so I put in gear and smoked out his car
>quick surprised he looked with his polo shirt
>didn't know a civic like mine would put his dick in the dirt

dat's the joke

op'a story is more believable since people coming out of tolls often do accelerate pretty quickly and some jerk might think they were trying to race.

On my way back from the beach up the turnpike I was thinking about how tollbooth operators probably breathe a lot of exhaust but it would be neat to get a gander inside such a variety of vehicles and then hear their exhaust notes as they took off back to highway speed.

not bad, 7/10.

POST STREET RACING VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=acatwdIWar4

youtube.com/watch?v=gpAzXqIcWzc

youtube.com/watch?v=WmVMOr7TIrc

Go have your donuts.

>drive on your local touge
>park at the start and finish of your local touge to
>run your local touge 20 times every day in all weather
>come across someone else that knows the road perfectly and drives fast

It's called a ricer flyby.

people turbo D16s all the time because it's cheaper than a B swap and makes more power

kek