wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_3

>Vlad von Carstein Free-LC
youtube.com/watch?v=zrYhG1aWhc4

>The Grim and the Grave
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

ded

Would my waifu be a great damsel?

Vlad Sucks!

Not relevant to Total War or video games as whole.

bad review for money whoring

2 WHOLE GIGS OF RECOLOURED LORDS AND UNITS

NICE JOB MEMEHAMMER PLEBS

Finally a Necromancer LL for VC that isn't Kemmler.

It is now September. With the end of the summer months, The sallow season begins. Ros-fothar in the tongue of the Asrai, it is a time of waning. The Consort-King Orion weakens and rages against his fate, destined to be immolated on the pyre in the coming months. The forest undergoes a change of color from the vibrant hues of summer to more subdued and mottled shades of Autumn.

But if it is a time of waning, so too is it a time of harvest. The bounty of the forest hangs ripely, to be plucked effortlesly by the merry wanderers of its vales and meadows. How fitting, then, that in this, the first month of the season of harvest, the Wood Elves will make a bounteous gift of themselves, the latest and greatest of the factions to be released in Total War: Warhammer.

Wood Elves soon.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

t. mannlet

I refuse to buy beastmen and I didn't play from when they were announced since I wanted some proper new stuff, like GnG.

Will their herds still spawn when I play as Empire?

what wrong with her legs?

tomorrow

Yes, they exist on the map regardless of purchase.

Yes

Yes.

Tomb Kangz when?

You won't see much of them anyway. They get crushed by the first half-decent army they meet.

Anyone who's name begins with A and is currently downloading the new dlc is a pleb.

100% scientifically proven.

They do spawn

And get wiped in 10 turns because the AI cn't into hordes

December/January

Nothing

>70%

how to raze Altdorf fast on early game?

Have you considered suicide?

steamroll trought Stirland, raise deads

What's the difference between Hard and Very hard? Is it just public order, gold, and AI army size that's changed?

Choose Gelt, and declare war on the western dwarf holds and Bretonnia on the first turn. Tear down the barracks building that provides additional garrison.

Send your army raiding into Sylvania.

>all the mods are out-of-date

Assuming every faction gets 4 LL who do you think will be added to the factions in game?

Hard Mode: who would be the 4 LL for the factions not already in the game?

Wurrzag / Skarnik
Grim Burloksson / Whatshisface the Grim
Valkia the Bloody

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

so i cant play myfaction unlocker?

You can try. But the patches usually change juust enough stuff to break all but the most minor mods.

Thank you

No, not yet.

Beastmen : Khazrak, Malagor, Morghur (confirmed with the wood elves), Brass Bull

Lizardmen : Mazdamundi, Kroak, Kroq-Gar, Tehenhauin

Skaven : Thanquol, Ikit, Queek, Nurglitch

Greenskins : Grimgor, Azhag, Skarsnik and Wurrzag

Empire : KF, Gelt, Volkmar and Kurt Helborg

Good thing all mods are just minor db changes and reskins.

It begins...

>Valkia the Bloody
I feel she woud be in a "daemon" faction or something, cant see her bothering with stuff like razing norsca villages. Plus the turboautists will throw a fit since she would be like playing with big bird in the campaign

>dawi zharr

Not exactly difficult, considering how few characters they actually have. Drazhoath the Ashen, Astragoth Ironhand, Ghorth the Cruel, and Zhatan the Black.

It's a problem for hardcore gamers like me who use Radious and can't stand the watered down Vanilla experience

shes a WoC named character and a norscan at that she belongs no where else

These fucking buffed up rosters.

They're beautiful.

>Kurt Helborg
Pls, it's a known fact that's not gonna be the case since we do need to get archers as an unit

>kurt helborg
>not markus wulfhart

Ogres Kingdoms will probably have Greasus, Skrag, Golgfag and Bragg

Orcs and Dwarf lord pack will come before wood sluts.

>they didn't even bother changing the unit cards

HOW CAN THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS??

>not Mannlet edition

YOU HAD ONE JOB, user.

ONE JOB.

What's so bad about Gelt?

Haven't played Empire yet.

>Chaos Dwarfs
>Drazhoath the Ashen
>Zhatan the Black
>Astragoth Ironhand
>Shar’tor the Executioner (technically AoS but lorewise he's clearly placed in the Old World)

>There's three different varieties of Corpse Cart

They did though, new elements have been added to a lot of them and the vast majority have been 100% recoloured too.

Lore of metal is essentially useless at the moment and gelt doesn't do anything else well.

is the Mortis Engine a mount for master necromancer?

>it's ok cause they recoloured some of them

Now I know how they keep getting away with it. Cause idiots like you let them.

The regiments of renown have lots of neat toys.
>200 zombies with 10k hp and 15% physical resistance
>Grave Guard and Black knights with regen
>Vargheists with vanguard deployment

>DGs with terror
>Reiksguard with vanguard deployment
>Helstorm with loads of damage and it's fire damage to boot
>Luminark that can use Net of Amynthok

>Empire
Kurt Helborg
Marius Leitdorf (???)

>Vampire Counts
Zacharias the Everliving

>Greenskins
Skarnik
Wurrzag
Gorbad Ironclaw (???)

>Dwarves
Thorek Ironbow
Belegar Ironhammer

>Chaos
Valkia the Bloody
Vilitch the Cursed
Galrauch (???)

>Beastmen
Morghul
Taurox

>Bretonnia
Fay Enchantress
Green knight

The corpse carts are, but not the mortis engine.

You said they hadn't changed them.

The unit cards are unique, yes, but I would appreciate a different pose for the unit itself, instead of just a recoloured background.

imagine if those regen auras stacked...

>(confirmed with the wood elves)

Sauce

They didn't change them. They recoloured or or even lazier, put a filter on them. It's the same card.

the wood elf mini campaign has a faction called morghul_herd

I believe that in the russian leak, his name is referenced in the files near the wood elves. Of course, it's all speculation, and as CA have said themselves, that's outdated info. We'll see.

So it's not confirmed

Those are changes though... And like I said, they have added assets to a few of the cards.

>better camera mod is updated
>full cost march stance works
I can live with this for now.

Do the new RoRs have new voices?

Not explicitly, unless the leak itself is proven to be correct in what it shows, which if it is, Wood Elves will be the next DLC.

are you that guy? cause so far every single one of the "outdated" dlc plans has turned out to be correct

>Radious

It's the same fucking card. Are we arguing semantics now? Why are you letting them get away with this lazy shit? Not even mods stoop this low.

since April, the leak has always be right, so I'm pretty confident the upcoming dlc is about wood elfs fighting Morghul

>shit name
>shit review
>radious

wew lad

They have unique audio responses too.

>He wants the unit cards to be completely unrecognisable from the units they're a variant of.

Are we getting brettonia before?

He did have them already though

I think Brettonia was estimated to be around a December release.

no

Bretonnia is the FLC of DLC 7, after Wurrzag and the green-dorf dlc

You guys do realise that you're the only pla e that hates Radious? Everywhere else has raving reviews.

along with black orc archers on pegasus

we had a reskin of the empire's knights

The new one have brand new shields, helmets and plates, alongside voicelines and unit card

How do i into gunpowder total war?

I can beat vanilla Shogun 2 and RotS on legendary but i suck at FotS

I know right? I can't wait to see what Radious will make with the new assets! Also, Do you want vomit on your shit sandwish?

I prefer Radious' knights

That's not a thing. There aren't even black orc archers anymore. You faggots are beating a dead horse. At this point you're just blindly hating.

Seems like he even got popular enough to pay some shilling retard on a mongolian cave painting board.

you know he's not the one you made them, right?

He asked a modder to put them in the mod. You can get them without getting the fuckfest that is Radious mod

>if you don't irrationally hate thing then you must be shill for thing

There are so many subtle references and allegories to Nietzschean philosophy in the Radious mod that so called "understanders" will never understand.
When people dismiss Radious and his works they're actually enabling him to ascend from his old self into the Übermensch of mod making, while they themselves indulge in slave morality represented by the authoritarian institutions known as "lore". Note how the lore is never represented by a single individual, only the faceless GW. The essence of slave morality (represented as "the lore" and "faction differences") is adherence to GW and rational game-design: The good is what is lore accurate, not strong and balanced units for everyone. CA does not see beyond this simple morality, but Radious does.
While decrying the mod, the "understander" will dismiss Black Orcs using bows. He does so out of misguided anger, furious that neither his faith in CA nor lore-knowledge has given him a game where he can do what he pleases with no restrictions on his choices, while the Radious mod can. At the same time, Black Orcs shooting at the sky symbolizes the death of GW (representing God) as a source of morality (lore) for the people. In understanding this one's belief is finally set free, and one can finally play a game where you have access to unlimited money and power.
With the Radious mod, the entire worldview based on slave morality is destroyed. He's destroying old thoughts such as lore. He's destroying assymetrical faction balance. He's destroying boring money limitations. He's destroying even his own reputation among the plebs as he overcomes his old self to become the over-man. In this destruction, a new idea of strategy games rises from the wreckage - the triumph of "balance" over "lore".
But if balance and money triumphs over "lore", the only meaning of the game is then the unrestricted will to power (money), and that means only the Übermensch will prosper. There can finally be true Total War.
Bravo Radious.

>irrationally

See, that's why they think you're a shill.

Sauce me up fampai, if they datamined this that would mean they are due soon.

What is it that you don't like about Radious mod then?

R E G I M E N T S

CA are working on 3 DLC's for Warhammer right now.

>Wood Elves,Bretonnia and Lord pack 2 a.k.a Greenskins vs Dwarfs.

History team is deep in concept stage,character and map design for their new game but it will be a long time before we see anything.

>irrationally hate

>irrationally

There's legit reasons to hate Radious and his mods

hah

Get kneel fire asap
???
Profit!

He shits on the lore and homogenized every faction to the point that every army can do everything.