youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

First for Tifa! Yay!

first for I miss Ultrosposter

Freya best girl

Hmm if ive calculated it right i should have everything i want in 9-10 days of crafting cakes, not including drops. Getting shield, pestal, moogle, tickets and quartz. What else is good? thinking HP+15% and megacite or gigantuars.

Where is the info regarding the cakes event?

Where do I get the premium cake recipes?

Where do I build shit with the cakes?

>Final Fantasy General CCLXXIV - /ffg/
more like final fantasy mobile game genera, lmao am i rite people?

Sacred fucking crystals. Never seem to have enough of them.

Just do explorations on the 2nd/3rd island, use the fucking recipe you got in the mail and shove them down King Mog's throat until he gets diabetes

>Where is the info regarding the cakes event?
in-game: check the messageboard
IRL: read last thread

>Where do I get the premium cake recipes?
in-game shop

>Where do I build shit with the cakes?
the forge like every ither recipe, duhh

>not including drops
Not like from drops would matter much, even if you get 25 each run.

What does /ffg/ think about Nyx Ulric?
I'm really sad he dies, i really like him

I would suggest getting all the drops you can early in case gumi decides to change the drop rate

JPRK Anniversary Celebration when?

>need one crystal thing to awaken terra
>oh hey the mog king has one
>get the crystal
>got holy instead of sacred

JUST

>spending moogle keks on shit you can get in vortex anytime

lel

I was out of stamina and just wanted to get rid of that shit asap

Where do I get the damn flour? I have mountains of the other stuff but I can't find an easy source of flour!
I don't have Dirnado unlocked yet because I was lazy, dammit.

so with 3 item forge slots and the premium recipe how much time will take me to get the even equipment, trust moogle, tickets, quartz, megacites and the +%15 HP

Then unlock Dirnado.

The math isn't hard. Do it yourself you lazy shit

Get Dirnado unlocked, then finish Maranda (first stage) to unlock the exploration. Run that for materials ad infinitum. You'll pick up megacrysts and megacites while you do.

Did we even get a dungeons update in August? Doesn't feel like it did. Then again there are usually like 10 or so and are generally quick to finish. Oh well patiently waiting for the next update I guess.

what game kupo?

Record Keeper of course my good friend. I don't play shit games like BE or Mobius.

>shit talking other games without even any provocation
wew lad

>dungeon update
Can only refer to one senpai

Nice ice megacrysts drop in maranda, good bonus while grinding cake ingrediants.

soon-ish, they already had some sort of survey for it so keep saving up that mythril, other than holy sword banner there's nothing interesting coming up

>FF1 Dawn of Souls
>4 Red Mages
how fucked am I?

RM farming is boooring.

This is the phone game general, please head on over to /vr/ and say NES version and you are golden.

Goodbye.

KOBOLD REEF
E
E
F

Unless you're planning to do 1000 runs of it, it won't make that much of a difference desu. Bulk of your cakes will come from crafting anyway, and you need more ingredients for that.

By my calculations, that's 30k extra cakes by the end of the event.

That's a hefty chunk.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

who?

Can you also keep up with the cake crafting tho?

I'm macrofag

I can keep up with anything and everything and also have a life

>that'll show him: the post

>start up JP BE
>do my first 11-pull
>only one of them is 3-4* trash that plagued me so much in global
Thank you based Japanese gambling laws/competition. The new gacha rates are fucking great. Gonna keep rerolling though.

I meant more of the ingredients desu, it doesn't matter how many cakes you get if you have a downtime between certain periods of cake making because you can't keep up with the ingredients.

Like from what I see there, the rock sugar drop is really low for example.

Do Bravery and Cheer stack?

Are these questions going to be asked like three times per thread from now on or something?
No.

Threadly reminder that Cid Raines did nothing wrong.

Can you explain to me why they don't?

One Maranda Coast run a day would be enough to fuel my material costs though.

I'm not having a problem with it yet at least. The fact that they cap makes it pretty ridiculous.

Maybe I'll make a macro to shitpost for me

Imagine

/v/ is now making fun of IX, AGAIN!

Stat buffs don't stack with each other period, the stronger one takes priority.

it fucking SUCKED

>153569081 (You)

My BE team:

Terra (4)
Rain (3)
Rydia (4)
Cyan (4)
Kain (4)

Additionally I got all those guys in the pic.

Is my team fine or do I have somebody better?

Kain and Zidane are useful for TM, Shantotto is great mage, Terra has Rise, overall decent

Krile is better than every one of your units dude.

And Zidane is better than Rain I think

>Shantotto
>great mage
No she isn't. She's 4* trash and if you want a 4* trash mage, Vivi shits on her.

switched rain for zidane

is krile really that good?
I don't really know who to repleace, maybe I can take cyan off? I like terra and rydia too much

cyan is bad, rydia is also bad

Krile gets Dualcast, and she can Dualcast anything, not just black magic like Vivi. She's great for Dualcasting Gravity, Cura, Blindna, Poisona, Bravery, etc etc

Krile is currently the #3 mage in global right now, as well as the #3 white mage. She's arguably the #1 or #2 support too.

All at the same time.

guess I'll be getting her in place of rydia

what did you do to me /ffg/, I had fun playing just globalversions of BE and RK, but my JPRK account is already stronger than my GL account and I just downloaded japanese BE. Do you jap players use altema to know details on events etc or is there any english source for this?

same source as all the global info: Reddit.

>She's arguably the #1 or #2 support too
Not entirely sure what you mean by Support, but there's no way that's true if you mean what I think you mean. She doesn't have Cheer OR Focus.

She can Dualcasting Bravery, Protect etc though.

Krile is an amazing support unit. She is the definition of what support means. She offheals, buffs the party, removes status effects and does damage as well. All while having decent defense due to being able to equip shields etc.

She is a support in the sense that she can dualcast Bar-element spells. Which you don't really need for anything in global right now so it's mostly irrelevant.

>Dualcast Bravery
>Dualcast Faith
She's good at what she does. Not the best in the world.

They'll wind up taking on the roles of the other characters at some point, no big deal in the grand scheme.

The way to play FF1 is swap Thief for Monk and BM for RM.

Bravery and Protect suck, and are still single target even with her Dualcasting.

Nope. Next dungeon update is supposedly will be at the 6th of this month.

Reroll senpai, it's not too late.

They're still single target even though she puts it on two different units...

Can confirm. As someone who actually used Krile for quite some time, I never found that shit useful. Having her cast abilities that don't suck is a lot better

Uh, yeah. The spell is single target. Dualcast Protect is still worse than someone else casting Protectga.
Having her cast that shit is a waste of time.

Did you see his party?

Who the fuck is casting Protectga, Cheer and Focus?

Are you fucking retarded?

If you don't have aoe buffs, you shouldn't cast buffs at all. That is a waste of fucking time.

Also, Fina will be casting Cheer soon enough.

You're the one who's retarded if you think casting Protect twice rather than dualcasting some black spell is a good idea at any point. It's AoE or nothing, especially for weak buffs like that.

Dude was pretty cool. Smart enough to question things but also dedicated to his duty even when everything went to shit.
Rule well, young King.

Person who first claimed Krile was top tier support here, I meant mostly the bar- spells. It's still pretty situational but I use it more than I do Lenna's cheer. Support itself is situational in this game.

It's not worth wasting her slots on other things.

Faith is worth it on Kefka so Hyperdrive explodes to hell and back, but he doesn't have Kefka so whatever.

Plus the single turn Deshell+Faith Combo can work very well for those who lack a full breaker.

You know what works a lot better for someone who lacks a full breaker? Bringing a friend with Full Break.

Krile is good

I never said she isn't but she isn't good because she can dualcast weakass buffs and debuffs.

she's good because she can dualcast anything your party benefits most from

>It's still pretty situational but I use it more than I do Lenna's cheer
Are you running a mage team or something? Because I find that pretty unbelievable.

Pointless, weak versions of those things, anyway.

I don't think you understand what the word pointless means lol

Guys is Setzer at least decent in BE? Or at least better than Firion?

His TM breaks the fucking game into little tiny shredded pieces.

He's pretty good

He is fun to use, but the random nature of his abilities make it hard for him to enter in most teams unless you have extra space, his damage can be pretty good tho and his TM is top tier.

So having six of him is a good thing? Time to stop farming for elemental resistances. But how is he good besides being a TM whore?

> FF6 event in FFBE
> go in expecting nothing
> FF6 combat music and boss themes kick in
> nostalgia'd hard

why this thread is only about BE nobody plays RK, mobius or the pinball game?

If there's a new event, people will talk about it.
Why is the question ALWAYS asked?

We do talk about RK but BE has some ew stuff so we talking about it now.

>Why is the question ALWAYS asked?
will you shut the fuck up

Maybe I will when people stop asking retarded questions for the 100th time.