pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7IBrszcl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hot news from last thread: botters being unbanned if they were dumb enough to use their accounts in scanning apps and whatever other 3rd party stuff
the idiots get rewarded while legit players are still waiting for a tracker

Friendly reminder there is no 250k Star Dust cap.

I'm pretty sure it was just one guy saying that, and he was just trying to make some obscure point of some sort relating to people using their dust early
I still don't know exactly what he meant

yeah but you get so few candies that it feels like trash compared to just catching two of the pokemon which nets you more
it just feels like that 2km could have gone towards hatching something good in a 5 or 10km eggo

I just hit lv 27.

POST THEM

I am close to hitting lvl 20. What am I in for?

I think it's unfair how you don't always have eggs to hatch,For non star bucks city people you literally have no pokestops

Every shit pokemon taking 3+ pokeballs to catch and then running away anyway.

>I think it's unfair how you don't always have eggs to hatch,
If you can't spend 30 minutes spinning one stop to get 9 eggs, then why are you playing?

It's like the epitome of masochism.

The game gives you absolutely nothing and yet you still want more.

thats my story but after level 15

You clearly missed my point. I don't live near any !

That's my point, why do you even want to play a game that gives you nothing?

You are better off just botting or spoofing.

Yeah it's annoying lately.My kid plays it a lot and I do snipe randomly. I just think you should always have at least 1 or 2 eggs for walk fags etc.OH well. game is dying off

so if i ask nicely, i can get my old account unbanned?

How desperate Niantic is exactly?

You don't even need to ask, they just unban you

>game has no features, dev time is extremely valuable
>devs spend a month figuring out how to find and ban every botter
>then they unban them
New features never?

jesus christ I've been annoyed with this game for some time now but one night going back to league of legends makes me realise how much I hate people who abuse the protection of anonymity online

>game has no features, dev time is extremely valuable
>devs spend a month figuring out how to find and ban every botter
>then they unban them

What did Niantic mean by this?

Anyone want to fill me in on what Geocoaching actually is? I figure I may as well weigh my options.

Geocaching is a math formula that generates GPS coordinates for every day of the year. People bury/hide stuff at the coordinates ahead of time for other people to find. A lot of the times they end up in someone's backyard because the coordinates are basically random and people get mad.

That's it.

>evolve 2000cp vaporeon
>it has water pulse

feel when use incense and walk to good spot in suburbs and 10 in a row break free. fucking soft bans

Lv23 here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7IBrszcl4

>ban botters
>realize the most of the people playing where botters and spoofers
>unban them

Because making the game actually fun and interesting to play and replacing the birds, rats and worms that everyone is sick of catching with pokémon that actually excite people and make them want to play more is too much work. Their new "tracking" system if you can call it that is a complete and utter joke too and most people still don't have it. How they can't just cooperate with the guys who made pokévision is beyond me. Is it because someone did their job a million times better than they ever could?

>474 Onyx from egg
I heard he was bad, but not this bad. What is his cap? 900?

>all parks in my area show up as water rather than parks in pogo
>no pokemon ever spawn there
thanks niantic

I renamed my vaporeon before I had it appraised. I don't feel that last part was necessary. :D

Wouldn't it be neat if they changed what Pokemon show up during the fall/winter so the game has a resurgence in popularity instead of dying?

And as long as I'm dreaming, I'd like a pony.

Both my 15/15/15 eevees have become flareons so far.
I'm on 8 flareons, 2 vaporeons and 2 jolteons

It's not bad at all if you dodge. I'll take a decent Flareon over water pulse vaporeons and jolteons any day of the week.

Oh good lord why

caught a 1018 duckling thingy today. does he win

How's that possible? I haven't got a onyx yet from the first day

I found one.

>reach level 25
>unlock max potions
>ONE INCUBATOR
>190k xp for next level

I've gotten five (5) from 10k eggs. Haven't seen a 10k egg since.

Any speculation on this new buddy system?
I'm sure niantic is gonna limit it to only like 20 candy to avoid lawsuit from kids walking 80 km per day.

>reach level 20
>big trip coming up
>go on MASSIVE POWERLEVELING SPREE WITH FULL POKEMON AND A BUNCH OF LUCKY EGGS
>level 21

So anything that's not seed bomb is good for exeggutor? I have 150 candy, not sure if I want a roided one or 3 of them.

>want to do mass evo
>missing like 2-3 candies for blastoise, machamp and muk
J U S T

is megahorn nidoking bad? seems like a good counter to grass mons.

What is this? I'm a walker ffs.

rapidash and ninetails any good? or are they subpar when compared to flareon and arcanine?

>I'm a spoofer ffs.
FTFY

>20-21
>needing more than one Lucky Egg
Buddy, you're supposed to evolve 70+ Pidgeys per Lucky Egg, not burn them while catching some Incense Pokemon.

You fucked up hard.

70 Pidgeys times 1000 exp still isn't 100,000.

Collecting enough Pidgeys for 840 candies is about 20k and the remainder should've been filled with spinning stops and eggs and other shit.

If you really needed more than one, you're doing it wrong.

Not him but good plan user. Only if my daughter didn't always evolve right away.

are you being serious?
its common sense to use a time based multiplier during a period where you can get the most of the resource (exp)
have you never played a video game before?
how is this news to you?

You alright?

Sounds like he shares his account with a kid.

no I understand if a kid would do it, but why commend it on being a good plan?
like you wouldn't take a star in mario to kill a couple koopas and then dick around hitting blocks, you max its efficiency by slamming as many enemies as you can find before it runs out

>20
That's an extremely optimistic estimate. I'd say the daily cap is unlikely to be more than you'd get for catching one of that species in the wild i.e 4.

only a little, and locally. what are the chances of Niancuck giving my account back?

Your best hope is claiming you did nothing wrong / ask them to tell you why you were banned at least.

There's a difference between "no idea you're breaking the rules" and "knowingly breaking the rules", the best you can hope for is to bank on the difference between the two.

They're yet to reply to my plea. its been two weeks

>I only cheated a little bit
like god damn clockwork
anyway they're unbanning people right now, some who have cheated way more than just spoofing 'a little bit', but apparently only if you had logged into whatever that site was that looked at your account or things like that

I'd still be happy with that as long as its reasonable to get the amount each day
would make farming rarer candies much better

how much will you have to walk to get the 4 candy? it does make sense to limit to a small amount but since it's like hatching eggs I doubt they will make you walk 5km for 4 candy right?

Well I'm pretty much just spitballing here, but I would expect them to drip-feed you 1 candy at a time as you walk or something. Who knows what the limit will actually be or what distance you'll need to travel for what amount, or even if this system is really going to be implemented. For instance, where the fuck has tracking been for the last month?

Appranently this new buddy system is coming next week. At least most sites are posting about it now, doubt niantic will drop the ball with something that will make walking good again.

>It Gets Back to the Core Concept of the Game, Walking

Right now, many players will find themselves going outside less and less, given that they’ve probably “farmed out” their nearby spawn areas, and egg hatching is a frustrating, random process. But by tying the Buddy system to the same kind of distance walking as egg hatching, players are given a reason to kill two birds with one stone. The egg lottery can still be rewarding, but walking a (presumably lengthy) distance each day can be rewarding for getting the candy they need to leveling up specific Pokémon, something that has been previously impossible. Pokémon GO will only continue to work if it expands on the concept of being outdoors, not just remote battling friends or trading, and the Buddy system is a surprisingly excellent solution to that.
Gotta agree with that.

So are you niggas saying you will gain stardust or candy by walking randomly?

>fighting on gyms doesn't give stardust
why is this allowed?

I got a new phone.
How does the device ban work exactly?

I've never cheated in any single way, I'm just worried that by accessing the game on my new phone it might be seen as account trading and get me autobanned. Is it something that happens?

I still haven't finished transferring my data because I'm worried the moment I try logging in from my new phone I'll be axed despite being 110% legit.

Well, /pgg/, I'm a walkfag living in Tally Florida. Currently holding 5 gyms down and the hurricane has just now started to hit us. Think I'll be able to hold all 5 gyms through the hurricane?

no enjoy your spoofers

nah someone will spoof them especially since you said the area

>There is no competitive angle, guys, cheating doesn't hurt anyone!

I wish we could have nice things in the world.

>popular park
>use gym as a punching bag for xp
This is way fastter than the digglet/bubble trick.

>level 24
>highest cp is 1800
what I'm doing wrong? saving too much stardust? sitting at 320k atm.

No, it sounds about right.
CPs higher than 2000 are possible at your level, but they're the absolute peak, so it's normal that they're absolutely rare.

how I am supposed to do 26-30 with no eggs? do they even matter when you need like 250k xp? per level?

get eggs from gyms

I don't get posts like yours.
Like in every game, the higher you go, the longer it should take you to make a level up.

With eggs, levelling from 26 to 27 means doing two evolution runs, plus playing the game normally. You can get eggs by beating gyms daily.

Why are people pissed off that the game gets harder and slower in its progression, like every single other game in the world does?

It's like pogo players have never played a single videogame ever before.

Is holding 3 (sprinting like a motherfucker) decent? I swear shit is way too far away and I usually cash out too soon because I can't see people attacking my shit.
Also I'm instinct.

>That site

Which site?

Not really pissed just curious if I can chill for a bit and stop rushing or I can sit comfy at this level.

Did that at a Renaissance Fair the other day. Finally had a use for all my stupid potions and revives and shit.

>tfw managed to get two 10km eggs
when was the last time something good happened?

How much xp do you get for defeating pokemon in gyms and taking it over?

Stuff doesn't get really good until level 30, and 20+ is an absolute goddamn chore. I got to 20 in a couple weeks, and since then I'm only at 23.

The funny thing is that the gap between 20 and 25 players is minimal despite the huge xp wall.
It all comes down to the level 25 player having more candy and resources.

100 for each defender, plus 50 for beating all the defenders in one go.
You can maximize your xp gains by repeatedly beating all the defenders except the last one, since the extra xp for sweeping is offset by a large prestige drop for beating the highest level defender.

>go to gym that keeps changing hands every 1 minute
>start fight
>defeat all defenders in 5 seconds due to 500 niggers attacking the gym
>benefit from xp but no stardust
feels good mang

>have 2 snorlax
>put biggest one in gym last month
>it's still there, gym is lv9 and he's the second strongest
>put other one in gym the other day
>it's still there
God damn I want my Snorlax back

yfw pokebuddy capacity increase on the store

has anyone noticed pokemon in their neighborhood changing? when the game launched, i wuld get pidgey and rats with the ocasional spearow and growlithe, a few weekks later it changed to constant nidorans both boy and girl.

just today it seems to be back to birds and rats.

coincidence?

yeah the spawns keep changing.

You can only use it for 3 candy collections before it breaks :^)

but it seems to be offset from nest migrations.

>limited buddy space
how would it work? I think it's going to be more like storage.

Well yeah, I imagine you can only assign one pokemon to follow you around at any one time.

>get eggs from gyms
I'm new, what does this mean? Pop lucky egg and train at a gym?

All my 92%+ (including the 2 100%) eevees turned to Jolteon, literally ALL OF THEM.

He means using the coins gained from the gym defender daily bonus to buy eggs.

Thanks. I guess Pidgeys are still the best way to level up.