smitegame.com/new-in-smite-fatal-awakening-3-16-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.15 - Under the sea
smitegame.com/smite-console-under-the-sea-3-15-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Summer of Smite 2016
smite.gamepedia.com/Summer_of_Smite_2016

>Getting free thing during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous thread

First for crippled and disabled goddesses!

Randozos always had a good early game.

They have to be very careful because Denial could collapse back into the team fight, they have to be very careful

Toily is never going to improve, swear to god

This game have some of the worst Rama ult I ever saw in the SPL.

plus denial comp was super late game

He never has to improve, he just will show more chest hair to woo the fangirls and gays.

hurriwind is a midlaner, he probably never plays rama

That said vetium's freya is p trash. He landed a banish on someone and immediately started pulse/irradiate and whiffed 2 pulses before they started to fall

gotta time that shit out

jesus christ hurriwind with the juke boots

nth for huffing Freya's ass barks.

>twelnty minutes later
>twelnty
goddamit fdot

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

>Be Khepri
>Ult and save my ADC
>Mage and Solo die and start flaming me for not ulting them
FROG OFF
R
O
G

O
F
F

>How do you feel about that statement?

Why the fuck are you asking him about that? God this is such a weird interview

oh shit is pandacat not playing today?

Can I get inv to NA clan? Name of BuseWhan
ty

what the fuck? all of hirez people are going off on twitter about some special announcement

weird

>aggro joining the casters

rip toily

who?

seriously who?

i heard of him before but who?

He during the SCL finals, he's actually pretty good.

Doesn't sound like a wet, moldy 2x4 like toily and manages to not repeat himself over and over for no good reason

It's a console player for soar.

Anyone else worried about the population of SMITE decreasing now that Over Watch and Paragon are established?

>be chang'e
>khepri ults to save me from ra ult
>I was just baiting him and was ready to use my dodge anyway

I love you khepri bros, but sometimes you make me feel so bad for wasting that ult.

@153576480
Are you that one autist that keeps posting about how much better Overwatch is?

I genuinely want to like Paragon, but it's in no way a competition to Smite.

Overwatch yes.

Paragon?

Asks for demanding computers, is slow, not casual friendly and is boring.

so no

Hi guys, I've been losing with Guan yu since they changed his pasive.

How should I build him in solo lane? I use to build him very tank.

>Paragon
>established

>used to love Cog prime and Cloud9
>They become luminosity
>Still like Jeff and Barra as individuals but hate Luminosity as a team

DAT FINE ASS SERQUET AND JING WEI
thicc
>a cute. Cute. CUTE!
HOLY SHIT THOSE FUCKING MILKYS GIMME
>jings qt pink lips that probably taste like strawberry starbursts
FUCKING BET SERQUETS ASS IS PHATT

jeff and barra are reddits guys

so i am

This really.

I can respect their play but holy shit they're boring

>muh "Our guys" vs "their guys"

Literally who

t. jeff

>decimet

Can we just import an indian to commentate? The english would be better at least

>Terra is available
>nobody pic her
Well, just need to wait for the ALG game to see Incon play her.

spotted the le jeff the sex xD hindla fanboy

But I don't particularly care about Jeff or Barra, if anything I find them overrated.

>tfw no more bart and dm casting

Someone would lend me a hand, please?

>envy getting shut down this hard

God damn, this is just sad

Remember when they were one of the top NA team?

Mute Awilix when? Aphro burnt by the fires of Vulcan's forge when?

I remember when AFK was the highest ranked NA team

Can't wait so he can get BTFO by a Bacchus or Kumba, or ALGs gonna waste all their bans on Guardians to appease him. Tbqh Incon and Weak3n are decent and have good streams but in the esports scene they're kinda shit. They're part of an old style that isn't really executed anymore. They usually only win if they get their cheap gods combo gods like Neith/Bacchus/Hou Yi/Ao Kuong.

Incon: Gets devasted constantly, is always behind, occasionally does a decent play in a teamfight.

Weak3n: He can either have a good game or a terrible game, no in between. It seems like in his streams if he gets mad or a bit tilted the whole team suffers his man baby wrath, and ends up with a poor performance.

Also they have so many fanboys that you just have to say that they're the best because MUH TIER PICKS and LOL SYLVANUS JUNGLE

>first ranked game
>get in call with team
>"Hello, you speak spanish?"
>"I go loki jungle, okay? This okay?"
>"Wait we get back camp before speed"
>"You wait me go, okay?"
>Chaac is low health backing under tower, loki is 5 levels behind
>"okay we gank we gank"
>doesn't even have ult yet, just runs under and dies
>Ninja tabi, masa, poison star

>cyclone on hades

Scaryd should eat this fucker up

Nope. I play SMITE and don't play Blizzshit and Paragon looks meh but seems to have fair map strategy what with it being 3d in all so you jump up/down ledges and stuff.

Mainly curious because last season ticked had several limited skins to unlock, this time so far it just seems to be Fapfir and Birdman. Still some hidden slots but its less exciting than last time.
So I was assuming the other games have hit the population base so there is less money for the rewards.

Smite's population has been decreasing for a couple of years now. Overwatch probably took a lot away and nobody plays Paragon.

The only thing killing Smite is Hi-Rez

Paragon is irrelevant, be more worried about HoTS if anything.
Smite had a chance, but hirez chose the casual route over the competitive one. HoTS does the casual thing better.

>skeledon

kek

>mage buys cdr boots

>tfw mage builds tahuti before any pen

Medusa's ult is so useless. She needs the slow on her 2 back and a quicker cast time for her ult.

What's wrong with cdr boots? I build pen boots on nox, anoobis, scylla and such, but for other gods like chang'e I prefer the blue ones.

>The SWK without boots tells the 0/5 Cab and 0/6 Zeus to learn to play

Gee this is wonderful

>Mainly curious because last season ticked had several limited skins to unlock, this time so far it just seems to be Fapfir and Birdman.

Apollo too.

There's one more skin than last year. Bellona, Ra, Apollo, SWK, Fafnir, Rama. Just that less of them are limited this time.

Plus there's the recolour skins too, but I don't really count those, still they are a nice bonus for someone who doesn't own the original skin.

>Paragon

lol. I like Paragon, but it won't be anything noteworthy because it lacks severely in the waifu and edge factor, which is essential to a MOBAs success.

A decent Bellona skin might make me play her.

Torment and the summer are pretty decent.

>play arena to quickly complete quests
>opponents team have a Ao Kuang and a Loki
>Play Terra, rest of my team is squishy
>they all go alone chasing kill and taking buff
>get killed by Ao and Loki, can't do anything because when I save one another die
>when I ult to save them they go back in fight to try to get kill and die.
Damn, some people just want to die.

You Counterbuild you dumb shitter or just do the typical boosts>breastplate>johtuuns>Bulwark>Whatever>Whatever

Doesn't KKK actually gain more power from blue boots due to passive?

Her season ticket skin is pretty good.

Probably with his passive + Thoth. Lacks 10 penetration though.

I've played almost every moba and Paragon is one of the few I've found to be incredibily bland. The fact it has such high reqs And is also a paid game with microtransactions will end up hurting it a lot too.

Nah, look over at the hots forums/reddit/general. People are in despair because of how irrelevant the game has become. They are not dead (mostly thanks to blizzard being big), but no one really talks about it or cares either so they aren't growing, and probably never will.

Yeah, I just looked at the season rewards, I didn't count Apolo or SWK because I thought I recognised them from awhile back but I'm not sure I do now. Not quite as nice as Void Wrym or Dr. Vanus. But I like Robots and Bugs more than Rock stars.

Gadget and Dekker are pretty hot though.
Game is shit cuznthe devs have no idea how to make a moba.

Aren't ebin games also making an overwatch clone now too? Quake heroes or some shit?

Anyone else unable to get a game right now? The queue keeps prompting me to accept, but once everyone accepts it just starts over. Was even dropped from a couple of lobbies without notice of anyone leaving.

With book of Thoth and his passive together, cooldown boots give him 5 more power than pen boots. 5 power is fucking nothing compared to 10 pen.

tfw your teammate rerolls Sylvanus in assult and you are now a hunter, two mages and two assasins against: Khepri, Janus, Chang'e, Susano & Ao Kuang.

I have never tried to surrender so fast.

>Unironically losing to ALG

>tfw based Kelly wore those open shoes because i kindly asker her in the thread the day before because i said i would never ask for feet again.

i never did and she never wore open heels ever again.

is queue fucking up for anyone else?

is ALG really good? how the fuck is Enemy having this much trouble.

Enemy got cocky, started memeing on twitter all day and are shit now.

Thats Bethesda, but I wouldn't be suprised if epic is working on an Overwatch clone.

no pandacat

/r/smite ladies and gentlemen.

These are the people you are discussing the game with.

/smgen/ says chaac and ullr are op though.

Only one moronic user says these things.

Chaac is OP. How many times do I have to explain it?

Every time I tell you people why, you just meme and never argue properly.

>one

Chaac is good for stomping bad players, this is known.

Not viable at a real level though.

>ywn get carried like Incon in ALG

It was. Seems like it fixed itself though.

yes I do this every time what's are you going to do shitlord ? I go cdr boots and I also build both spear of the magus and obsidian shard. It gets fat retarded autistic nerds tilted as fuck

"oooh no don't build that because you get lower damage if you aply flat protection debuff before percentage penetration noooo my moba fire building is le triggered nooo"

fuck you nigger I build the way I fucking please

You're double retarded, because not only is that a bad build, but you don't even know why it's bad. Shard applies first, not after flat numbers you fucking idiot.

this

whenever i see the guess the god shit in the general it makes me cringe. it's video game, let people build the way they want you fat virgins

keep going fat cock hungry cuck, I guess this moba build degree has to be useful in some way

You just proved his point about getting triggered over this shit.

>le anyone worse than me is a shitter and anyone better than me has no life argument

I thought it was % reduction -> flat reduction -> % pen -> flat pen?

Yea it is, and shard is % reduction. The passive is very poorly worded.

Kuku is meta now.

i can't fucking believe Enemy who went head to head against Panthera just lost 2-0 against the second worst NA team from last split.

Hello?

Is it me you're looking for?