Remember, Veeky Forums, stopping power is just as important as hp and going fast

remember, Veeky Forums, stopping power is just as important as hp and going fast

Bout time fur some new rotors there dontcha think?

wat kar

>leafsprings
ayy

i have a momentum car, i dont brake as hard in it, it carries a fuck huge amount of speed in the corners.
my other cars, YES true

1999 Civic with brakes that cost eight times what the car is worth.

>civic
>dual rear calipers
for. what. purpose

I could see that setup on, say, a S13 for a hydro handbrake setup... but why a civic

maybe he wants to flatspot his tire

>dual rear calipers
ones handbrake
ones footbrake

but civics arn't even fast enough to justify anything more than drums on the rear. a good 85-90% of the weight will be over the front wheels under braking

Wasn't serious. Just poking fun at people who dump thousands into economy cars.

dumping money into anything thats not a classic is kinda lame. for example, if i bought a new ford focus RS, would i mod it? oh fuck no its already good enough. that bitch would not even get a k&n. its good enough from the factory for me.

dump money in a classic like this instead

nigger, i know what a dual caliper setup is for

oh

>fur

yiff in hell you fucking faggot

Stop being in denial fur fag

civics have wheel studs, not bolts or whatever this shit is

>2 calipers
>on a incredibly small rear rotor
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

one of them is for the parking brake

>hydro e-brake
>civic

You have a bloody hoonigan sticker on your shitbox don't you?

> 10 inch calipers
> spray painted red
What is that? A Ferrari?

I have to agree. If you are going to go through the trouble and finances of adding on to or restoring it, then go for a classic vehicle of some kind

Yiff in hell

Posting some real brakes, that shit in the OP is disgusting

found the summerfag

found the newfag furfag

t. summerfag

leaf springs.

Ferrari? lol ok pal

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

t. summerfag

t. newfag

Fuck off you're all fags.

t. summerfag

Fuck those pads are like an inch thick
Summerfag

I have always wondered what thoae rear mini calipers were meant for. How come they seem more common on high performance cars?

t. millennials

Most likely because they don't want to try and fit a drum brake inside the rotors.

t. summerfag

t. can't come up with a new banter

t. butthurt summerfag

Why can't people just do what they want with their car?

t. can't stop projecting

t. summerfag

>wow he ran out of Veeky Forums images

Salty

t. summerfag

>frogposting

t. summerfag

t. summerfag

back to your containmentboard

t. summerfag

can we fuck yet?

Sure babe, how big is your cock?

22cm if you don't mind

It's a little too big but it will do.

Its for the parking brake mate, some multi piston calipers are too resistive to hand clamp by the joy stick so a seprate smaller calliper is used

>then go for a classic vehicle of some kind

I think any kind of offroader is exempt from this rule. my 91 Toyota definitely isn't a classic. still saving up for a decent header, then MAYBE a cam.

new self-maintenance fag here

I noticed that on one of my rotors, the surface is uneven. There's a groove of where the pad would hit the surface, while the other 3 rotors are nice and even. I suspect its do to warping of the rotor.

Anyways I'm thinking of machining it at my local O'Rielleys or should I replace it altogether.

Never lift.

See how much a new one costs, most of the time a new rotor is cheaper than getting it refinished.

That's cute.

Are those pretty serviceable? You hear horror stories about changing pads and rotors on cars with inboard brakes but I imagine they are somewhat accessible for being muh truckin application.

Most techs have never seen them, but thankfully, the discs and shoes are outlasting some of the trucks. They'll go for 300,000miles+ without wearing out and the truck gets sold with factory brake components.

That's why you mod civics because they are crap from factory.

Because lap times don't account for modified models so busriders can't make sense of it.

Only autistic people care so much about posting lap times...

It's not like we are all after strictly track cars or dedicated tracks cars...

I mean I will never be the best driver in the world, I will never be up to the talent of a forumla 1 driver... So why not just drive a car you like and hope for the best?

People are free to make whatever poor financial investments they please. People are also free to let them know how stupid they are.

Or, just have some discipline and save for a better car.

Psh, who needs to stop?

looks like a Volkswagen

>racing on four wheels
>on paved tracks
>talent

TF pls