So we can all agree ww1 was the worst war to fight in right?

So we can all agree ww1 was the worst war to fight in right?

Pic unrelated

I would argue that fighting as a line infantry soldier was worse.

And I really wouldn't like to be a prisoner of war in WWII. This shit was far worse than fighting.

Nope, eastern front of WWII was hell on earth

Or a POW in the Civil War or Vietnam. Shit got really nasty

Pretty sure it would be the Imjin War.

Can anyone tell me that war where tribal women would piss on captured prisoners mouths until they drowned and died?

That has something to do with Afghanistan or Pakistan. British soldiers who were captured would be tied to the ground with a block of wood in their mouth. Then tribal women would squat down and piss in their mouths therefore making them drown in piss.

Thanks, where can I read more about it?

I don't know. I just remember seeing it somewhere.

not if you were in the Korean navy it wasn't, it was a fucking field day if you were there then.
Although any kind of warfare is still horribly brutal

hot

How about the Eastern front of WW1

What is even the context of these images

I think it would depend on who you fought for

>please

>not "prease"

who ever made this really dropped the ball

It's a /k/ meme with some Belgian asperger staging a bunch of pictures of himself like that

I need more

I had a whole folder of that shit from last year but already deleted it, it was some prime autism + implied homosex.

The Eastern Front of WW1 had it's own horrors, and was pretty bad in itself, but the Eastern Front of WW2 was much worse. It was pretty much genocidal in WW2, with Germans raping and killing civvies, and then the Russians doing the exact same thing when they took back lost ground. In terms of being a combatant, it'd probably be much more horrific to be a solider on in WW2. You could at least expect mercy from the opposing side in WW1, but in the sequel, you either died from combat, died from your captors, or died from the Commissar. Not to mention how much deadlier and awful WW2 technology would of made normal battle. People still died enmass on the Eastern Front circa WW1, but not in the awful ways that occured during Ww2

The Eastern front in WW1 goes like this:
>if Russians fight Germans, they lose
>if Russians fight Austro-Hungarians, they win with massive casualties
>after beating A-H forces and being half dead, Germans swoop in and massacre them

Funny thing is, Germany's whole plan was to knock France out because Russia scared the fuck out of them. However, France proved nearly impossible to crack while the Russians lost tremendous ground and virtually every battle. Had Germany blitzed Russia, they might've won the fucking war.

>Funny thing is, Germany's whole plan was to knock France out because Russia scared the fuck out of them. However, France proved nearly impossible to crack while the Russians lost tremendous ground and virtually every battle. Had Germany blitzed Russia, they might've won the fucking war.
The revolution also played a large part in Russia's defeat. It could have gone wrong and right for both sides a ton of times.
>if
>if
>if

>Had Germany blitzed Russia, they might've won the fucking war.
Yeah just like in WW2.