Name a car that's worth getting brand new from a dealership. pro tip, you can't

name a car that's worth getting brand new from a dealership. pro tip, you can't.

Ford Bronco

W A R R A N T Y
A
R
R
A
N
T
Y

PORSCHE

a ferrari because they just go up
special edition porsches

the problem with porsche is they dont even have things like auto climate control or other things on the base model.
they are missing things a kia has, fucking force you to buy $20k in options

>WOW
>very meme
>nice pizza
>so style
>muh exotic

A McLaren to be honest

Wouldn't trust anyone but the dealer to work on one

Ford Focus, at least in the US.

Mitsubishi mirage

That's an odd spelling for "Nissan Micra"

cadillac ats coupe

Wut

>citation needed

The real problem with Porsche is the never send out cars to dealerships without already installed options. To get a base like you're thinking would have to be ordered from Stuttgart.

Toyota tacoma/ jeep wrangler
High resell value makes buying a used one a rip off because everyone KNOWS WHAT THEY GOT NO LOW BALLERZ

>Warranties
>Sorry Sir, the tech can't feel that vibration.
>Sorry Sir, the water pump is not part of the drivetrain.
>Sorry Sir, burning one quart of oil every 500 miles is within fatory spec.
>Sorry Sir, we don't accept store recepits as evidence of an oil change.
>Sorry Sir, the ECU shows that the car has exceeded 90 MPH.
>Sorry Sir, all of these transmissions shift hard.
>Sorry Sir, I know it's been a week, but we can't get to it until next Thursday.
>Sorry Sir, the tech found an un-approved modification.

Volvo S90 & V90

Wrx

Do you really want a used turbo awd car that was probably plastidipped to hell and back, launched a hundred times, "rallied," and otherwise destroyed in ways you won't realize until it's too late?

Also they have good resale values so the difference between a low miles used and new isn't that big. I'd much rather buy a new one and drive it stock until I'm done paying it off.
Or buy a bug eye and get a vape

a lot of times there is no fucking rattle or vibration. They drive tons of whatever your piece of shit is and whatever you're complaining about is usually normal. Not hard to believe that a fucking machine containing thousands of explosions per minute and hundreds of parts spinning at a gazillion rpms lugging around you and your shit is gonna shake a little or make a little noise.

One of the new Continentals, gotta make sure a dindu didn't touch the inside of my car before purchasing.

Chevy SS.
Mustang gt.
Cayman gt4.

>fwd

Auto climate should be default in all current models (was probably not in oder models), but yes, all German car manufacturers let you pay extra for every tiny little shit.

something like a P1, Speciale, 911R, pretty much anything that is actually more expensive when you don't buy new (for the most part).

Any turbo sport compact.

WRX/STI and GTI/Golf .:R are probably prime examples.

Not expensive so idiots will stretch their budget to get one. Probably beat the hell out of it, poor modifications that may of been hastily removed prior to sale, and unless it has a documented maintenance history it was probably neglected.

>SS
muh nigga

Any car that less than 3 years old

correct

bring back the germans, ford, your DCT tech is shit and you're clearly still drunk

Fuckin this
V90 fuck yeah

I would have bought a Mitsuibshi Colt new...

Any muscle or exotic car. People tend to beat the fuck out of them

what tha fuck hell no. The ats lose so much value over the first 3 years.

Great car though

muscle cars have the same issues that riceable cars do
>"only driven on the weekends by a middle aged woman"
>"it's a salvage title only because I melted the ground wire from the battery, I swear"
>"rare color"

BMW