How would Europa look like if Eternal Anglo didn't ruin it?

How would Europa look like if Eternal Anglo didn't ruin it?

How did Brits ruin it?

It's an /int/ meme.

Colonialism

The eternal anglo basically angled to keep the continent divided. The changes would depend on who managed to take over the continent, and their geopolitical priorities.
A Spain centered Europe for example would most likely keep being colonial, Whereas a HRE centered Europe might be more interested on expanding eastward to keep the muslims in check and regain direct access to the spice road. A France centered Europe could go either way, most likely do a bit of both.

>it a/int/ meme starts playing

This, playing the European powers off against each other was literally the cornerstone of the British foreign policy up to the 20th century

>up to the 20th century
Top kek. As opposed to what, being friendly and pro-EU right now?

>implying a HRE centered Europe wouldn't have turned into a nazi muh aryan bullshit

French is the only way

By using all of it's means to keep continental Europe divided every time it came close to being united.

The British political establishment was very much pro-EU for a long time, and in many ways still is. Do you think the government wanted Brexit to go the way it did?

Because Europeans all wanted to work together right? kek The Romans held Europe together by FORCE. At the end of the day they're still different from each other. The middle east for example is literally just Semites fighting other Semites.

Every European power colonised

>united Europe
>good

>The British political establishment was very much pro-EU for a long time
They were pro-common market, sure. That's not the same as being pro-EU tho, Britain consistently tried to stop any further integration and tried hard to get preferential treatment and individual terms in every single situation.

>How would Europa look like if Eternal Anglo didn't ruin it?

Our brothers, the Froggy French would be left unchecked to dominate the lesser European races

A united Europe would be a lot more capable of tackling problems in our increasingly globalized world. You're going to sit there with a straight face and tell me Europe would be just as fucked as it is now if Napoleon or Wilhelm II succeeded in their goals? I'd rather be surrounded by frogs or Germans than fucking Muslims.

They also never tried to stop Germany from economically dominating the union, which is a pretty far cry from Britain's traditional "form a coalition against the strongest continental" tactics.

Best Arabic teacher

The problem is when insane retards (read: Merkel) hijack the unions to sate personal problems

>They also never tried to stop Germany from economically dominating the union
When where they supposed to do that? Germany's ascent was borderline instantaneous. They were a distant third influence wise until the 00s rolled around and the crisis hit.

The woman on OP's pic? Any sauce?

>You're going to sit there with a straight face and tell me Europe would be just as fucked as it is now if Napoleon or Wilhelm II succeeded in their goals?

Alternate history is the dumbest shit I swear down mate

>nazi muh aryan bullshit
Nationalism is a French invention. The HRE was pretty much the opposite of the Nazis.

>implying French nationalism is anything like "muh white pride worldwide" bullshit

Merkel's policies are just the logical conclusion of the neoliberal organization that is the EU. There's no such thing as nations or gods or culture or loyalty for these people, just wealth and labor.

Thatcher was actually very much against a reunited Germany, it really only happened because Bush Sr pushed for it to help bolster NATO. Afterwards, Thatcher kind of pulled off of the whole overt anti-German sentiment.

>The answer to his question won't help my argument so I just won't answer it

Youtube search Maha Arabic.

Ty bruv

Rejecting Catholicism

The bead-rattlers here are still butthurt about it

>The answer to his question won't help my argument so I just won't answer it

What?

I'm just saying alt-history shit is always stupid. Who the fuck knows what could happen in 10 years let alone 200

> They also never tried to stop Germany from economically dominating the union, which is a pretty far cry from Britain's traditional "form a coalition against the strongest continental" tactics.
Well the problem with coalitions is that you can't form one by yourself.
Since France and Germany agreed not to start another war against each other, Spain and Italy suck, and Russia was cowed by the Americans, the eternal Anglo found himself with little to work with.
So they joined the EU and started playing Germany against France in economic negotiations instead of diplomatic conflicts. That worked nicely until they lost control of their own plebs.

I'm not asking you to lay out every single little aspect of what Europe would be like if Napoleon or Wilhelm II won, just do you think it we would be anywhere near the dismal state of affairs we're stuck in now? Maybe Napoleon is a little worthless to talk about since it was so long ago, but you honestly think a Central Powers victory would turn out worse than where we are now?

That could be it too. Maybe the Brits have been up to their same old shenanigans, they've just been doing it unsuccessfully.

I'm not asking you to lay out every single little aspect of what Europe would be like if Napoleon or Wilhelm II won, just do you think it we would be anywhere near the dismal state of affairs we're stuck in now?

I dunno.

All things considered though, things are alright for me at least.

Everything is alright until it's not, trajectory is everything. Nobody expects to be run over by a truck driving Islamist until it's too late. Keep this question in the back of your head as the next year ushers in and revisit it when the business cycle comes around.

Even if I got shot and killed tomorrow it wouldn't change my answer to the question (well lets just assume I go to heaven and I get a chance to answer it again).

Who knows what Europe would be like if Wilhelm won. I don't know; I doubt anyone really knows.

By starting the industrial revolution

They killed Napoleon, who did nothing wrong and had a bright and glorious vision of the future.

>gets an answer
>doesn't like it
>wants another one
kek

You fags are now unironically mollyposting. Grats.

Monarchy

What is Austria

>talk about Austria
>posts Hungary

underrated as fuck

>picture of some swarthy ass woman

Kek

>That worked nicely

It didn't. At all. Sure, they would sometimes side with the Germans to poke the French on say, agricultural policy, and sometimes side with the French to poke on the Germans on say, foreign policy. But it absolutely failed to hamper further european integration or disrupt franco-german relations. Mostly because everybody know the brit ways and the brit tricks and nobody trusts them anymore. Also Spain and Italy may suck, but would never play by the side of the Brits, because they know them and despise them too. So yes, Brexit and forever alone.

I want to see how swarthy her ass really is

Reminder to SAGE and REPORT /int/ crossboarders and their shitty threads