/mbgg/ - Mobage General #598

>tfw no bunny doujins

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkSyfgBcqTo
girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/Seasonal_Events/Summer_Event_2016
appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/94911
wiki.dengekionline.com/battlegirl/誕生日一覧
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw no Z/X western release
>no wixoss

Urara is a total cutie

youtube.com/watch?v=HkSyfgBcqTo

>It had a mobile game
>But it died this year

RIP

>tfw when no summerskins in SV

How free friendly is Valiant Force looking?

mumi

In scooter spirits, do buff effects like sphere color changer pause when you're attacking or in fever?

I don't know the answer to your question, user, but I think ss has its own thread and you might get a quicker response if you try there too!

Scooter, not soccer

oh... I thought it was a joke

Ignore me...

Nope. They only pause during the short phase after defeating an enemy.

Thanks

mumi

But I only play because it's more efficient than just outright buying the pack

I usually get 3 wins but the 4's make up for the 2's

I would like a kindergarten set

Change their models and live2D to kindergarten age as well and the cute might as well kill me.

So I made the push from floor 96 to 100 in one sitting after a week of just casual playing to complete dailies. At the end my hands were almost trembling since I had so many close games as I closed in to the last floor. Just want to share some thoughts that I have about the game:

>top characters
Kasumi: Free win every time ss is charged up. Almost invincible on grass.
Charlotte: Travel speed of her ss is not as fast as Kasumi's, but still 80% guarantees a point. Clay has some of the best characters in the game, and she is one of them. Counters Douglas who almost everyone has (and who gave me the most trouble before I got Charlotte).
Douglas: Best ss in the game imo. Either let him have a free point (which I do almost 100% of the time), because otherwise he'll completely dominate your slowpoke ass after he absorb half of your stamina for 2+ rounds. Good against everyone.
Maru: My respect for her grew increasingly as I approached floor 100. It seems like some exceptionally good players have figured some shit out with speed types. Decent ss, but easily counterable.
Clive: Best character on hard courts.
Fran: Hard counters Kasumi on clay.

>water bottle
The most common complaint. Truly it is discouraging when your opponent gets 5 before you see 1 on your side of the court yet the opposite happens just as often but no one and I include myself will remember those games. Also, to be fair the water bottle is the only rng aspect of the game aside from the gacha obviously.

>hitting JUST shots
Watch the shadow of the ball; hit it just as the shadow meets the midline of the box around your character.

>rackets/shoes
I only have one set of 5* equipment, so I switch them around to meet the appropriate court types. Actually I don’t find them to affect my performance too much at least not to the extent that skill cannot overcome anyway. Many people I meet still uses 4* (evolved from 3*) equipment.

I'd roll for them.

How many tickets do you have left?

I haven't spent any money and I got a decent team so far.

2. One from cm event quest and the other from the floor 100 chest. I spent 3 yesterday gambling for Mea but got Touko instead.

Also attached is my stash. I only ever use Kasumi/Charlotte really.

If people weren't done with TB before Golem. They are now. This is trash.

What's the gimmick to the flower of grace snake boss? I thought you were suppose to hit the floating eyes to break the shield but it doesn't seem so

everytime

I really wish I had a Charlotte

Same as the boss on island 10, but I guess you aren't that far.
There are small balls that seek you that it releases. Causes blind if you get hit, but you have to hit them to send them back. After a few the shield will break.
Pretty annoying between attack animations missing or the boss nuking your ass while you're trying to not get hit.

Give me your email if you want a Charlotte account with minimal progress. I think it's on floor 20, 0 story stages completed and used 5 tickets in total.

I've already been playing for some time I don't really want to start over but thanks for the offer user

That's a lot of 4*, you are must be running out of the 100 free tickets already.

Cutest leader

No problem.

>100 free tickets
Where did you get that number from senpai. I never kept track but i definitely didn't spend 100 tickets.

Is it out for the ios? I remembered pre reging for it

Even with twisted ward, Golem III is so fucking annoying and bullshit.
>Only get 100 of whatever the fuck is the currency is on rotation.
Fuck you MW

>Charlotte and decora girl...
How are the rates in tennis anyway? Tried to roll for Charlotte again when Mea and Kamome appeared and got Mea. And now after floor 20 all I got from my 10+1 roll is Ogre. How is Mea and Kamome anyway?

You have to kill the runners for more. Levi is even worse. I think I'm taking a break from it's bullshit till they come to their senses this is ridiculous,

For the SS, I think that armor guy and marl is better than kasumi to be honest.

Armor guy I'd rather let him get the point instead of getting bllinded and waste stamina. Marl's bucket is fucking annoying. Not to mention the speed is also pretty good.

sweet justice

Nope its in closed beta for android but anyone can download the apk to play right now.

In case anyone missed it last thread, the translation for Operation CUBE is here

girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/Seasonal_Events/Summer_Event_2016

The event is over but you can read the story in English if you want. Same person will be doing the main story soon if you're interestedd.

>How are the rates in tennis anyway?
I read on one of the Japanese gaming sites that it's ~11%. Tried to find it again just now but came up empty though.
>How is Mea and Kamome anyway?
The Japanese tagged Kamome as a top 3 character but honestly i haven't seen the two much. Actually i don't recall ever playing against Kamome. Saw Mea a couple times her ss is an improved version of Toukos other than that she didn't leave me any deeper impressions.

Btw i rerolled Kasumi and my first 10+1 was a dupe so you're already better off than i was.

To counter kamen rider, switch your stance to slice and sit on the baseline. You can see the balls shadow before the ball itself.

To counter marl, again switch to slice and move all the way to the back outside the court even. This way you can't get stunned so that you hopefully can return the shot.

You have to always watch the other guy so that you can switch to slice in time though.

There's no answer to Kasumis ss other than guess right which direction he'll hit.

I want to at least get snaip.

Sorry my mistake. I always assumed there was a limit on tickets received. Turns out it was just the ticket point gauge.

>rates 11%
No way that is true. Did 3 x 10 rolls got nothing but crap.

It's pretty easy to be honest, just don't pincer vertically. Ignore the adds, go directly for golem. If you want to be extra safe pack a levitation for countering his quakes

smells like shit

Thanks man. Also Kamome causes a puddle in your side of the field making you move slow. Welp it looks like time to go back to rerolling for me

>Start up BGHS to do something
>Stop to watch the girls bunny dance
>Forget what I was going to do
This is okay too.

Anyway, catching up on 2ch threads after losing my spot, they have found some images for the last part of the event. They add a deck of cards as a reward, letting you play, I think, a match two game with a girl in the dorm. Whatever 神経衰弱 means.

Also Dengeki ratings are up. Kokomi is the only SS, everyone else getting A or A-
But I don't think anyone was rolling for their skills.

Strip poker with your favorite student?

I imagine a marriage with Shiho to be loving yet slightly unfaithful one. She would genuinely love you and desire to make many, many kids with you yet she would not be able to contain her turbodyke instincts. So she would require you to let her have some les action with Kanon whenever you are out. As a compromise, she films the whole thing and watches it with you, pointing out all the juicy details.

Then you fuck and send the film to Kanon, completing the circle.

Not the same user but would like to take on your Charlotte Project offer.
[email protected]

Do you really use the same email to beg for accounts every time someone offers one?

I keep seeing this email every time someone offers a free account

Fuck yes.

I read "marriage with Shiho," and I immediately assumed you meant Kanon was the groom.

Burn in hell

Yes, just like how everyone use Anonymous on here.

just let me draw you. I want to participate in these threads

Shiho is a slut with a harem that includes Kanon and whatever lucky guy she marries. She'd probably fuck both of them multiple times in one day.

Only when she is being double penetrated front and back by Kanon and boytoy will she be satisfied. Her lust will not die until she pops out a dozen babies.

>Shiho is a slut
Proofs?

Read the story, she gets consumed by the dark side and turns into a evil slut.

Emails aren't anonymous though. We can see you trying to claim every single account that gets offered here which is kind of a dick move.
I feel bad for anyone that ever sent an account to that email.

That's more a sign of her being yandere than a slut. As expected of dyke maximum

Looks like something drawn by nanashi

Her profile pretty much says she wants to make a dozen+ kids

She'll just make some yuri babies. Girls can make children with girls right?

People have free will, if the guy that offered that account simply doesn't want to then he can do so without resorting for other user to feel bad for whatever reason.

These are manhands son.

Shiho and Kanon are gay for each except when Sensei comes into the picture. Then they become bi.

Everything is possible in fiction user

>sensei
He exists where and when an user wants him to

Why Shiho loves kanon when Kanon is just another generic tsundere bitch #12313123091319?

For people who play Sao memory do you know what files you have to delete to reroll without downloading the entire data everytime?

Her Wedding Secret lesson was kinda like that.
>She trips during the photo-session, Sensei tries to catch her but he passes out doing so
>While out, he dreams of marrying Shiho
>She paints a very lovely picture of a being your waifu
>But then she demands that they'll have tons of kids
>Make sure you work hard at work
>Also, Kanon is moving in with us
Then he comes to, finds out he not only didn't catch her but landed in her chest, and she sprained her ankle.
>Last photo is walking down the aisle, arms linked with a groom, so Sensei is asked to walk with her
>While walking, she mentions how unusually sturdy he is today
>She says she hopes the next time she's walking down the aisle, it's with someone as strong and kind as Sensei
The lesson title is "Heaven or Hell"

First dhaos captured now for the 6*.

He exists to me then. In my heart he is being scolded by his wife/oneechang Shiho at this very moment.

I still don't understand why the player being Sensei is such a difficult concept to grasp.

It's not. But sometimes, a yuri pairing could be more desired than an additional girl for the self insert

It's like 765's producer. The playerbase will explode when they reveal the sensei in the anime.

Shiho seems like a nerfed version of Renge

I have a gut feeling he looks like 765 producer

God no, I'd rather he be like the Cinderella Girls producer. At least that one had some character behind him.

He seems preety beta so far the cinderella girls one doesn't really fit it

My girls are cuter than yours.
I'm at floor 66, haven't played too much this week.

I've always said she's a mix of Renge and Kokomi.
She has Renge's teasing, but Kokomi's kindness
Plus Renge's obsession over her friend, and Kokomi's fearfulness.

I don't know how they address Producer in the idol-shit games, but Sensei being a guy is made clear in the game's introduction and plenty of times throughout the story and in events.

>wife onee-chan student

Shared_prefs, and files/memories/user_data.

That's what i said also when i pulled her. Singles or 10+1?

Even though Maru is good I don't care for her much however I really really want Fran so yeah. I have Kasumi though so you only win slightly because I also have fucking Zack.

Shiho's more of a holy trinity union of Renge-Kokomi-Haruka tBh. Renge's turbodykeness, Haruka's kindness and caring attitude, and Cowkomi's body (and slight insecure attitude).

What happened to Harvey and Rena on Shironeko?
They end up on higher ranking than Farfalla and Tina on gamewith.

>Singles or 10+1?
Singles, I think this is the first mobage where I have been more lucky with singles.

Rena all 3 elemental damages and recovers sp really fast. I don't know about harvey though, rarely see him

Rena can shits out damage faster than tina. She's more of a crazy dps with her flower funnel compared to tina's hard hit. Personally, some opponents are better be handled by rena while others by tina.

I like Tina more though, since Rena doesn't have status barrier, and there's a slight vulnerable window of her after executing her S1/2 that could knock her down before you can shield up, removing her flower funnel.

Harvey's more of an upgrade of Nemo. But Nemo is still best husbando.

I read up on some comment that one of them can achieve 2 million damage, forgot who or where.

appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/94911

>Nemo
>Homeless ex-invader

>Harvey
>Oji-san Project with beautiful and loving wife and qt flower child plus cool house

Yeah, was thinking about Haruka's caring kindness right after posting.
Those 3 are some of my favorites, so Shiho ended up being some sort of perfect hit.

When will we get Shiho and Haruka birthday?
I am sure that Haruka will come soon.

wiki.dengekionline.com/battlegirl/誕生日一覧

Haruka: Sept 23
Shiho: Oct 24

Shiho was almost the winner. Instead we get the queen of secondary bait.

Which site give more accurate assessment?
We have like four or five shironeko sites.

Who's 5th? Kanon?

Why do people like bland plant girl?