Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2016/06/23/street-fighter-v-development-update-vol-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's not even a real dinosaur lmao

kof xiv sucks lmaooo

What happened to yuri

yeah definitely taking this

>not litchi

If he isn't playable in CFEX I'm gonna drop the series

>You will never wake up early and spend a sunny summer day training with Sakura.
>You will never lay side by side in the grass letting the breeze cool you off as you catch your breath afterward.
>You will never get a savory bowl of something to eat together as the sun goes down.
>You will never go back to her house for a bath and collapse against eachother in her room.
>You will never get to spend the night between her strong thighs as they grip you close.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

what else can i get from this meme baby combo

also chin in SFV when

>mexihop ape masher
eww

Why isn't this retarded faggot banned yet?

it's actually p good actually

YES SUFFER!!!

>only took a week
step the fuck up nethrrealm

ex roll, df+bd+bd, ex roll, qcb+c xx qcb hcf + ac, run up df+b+b, qcb+a xx qcb hcf + ac, qcb c xx qcb hcf + a

100%

more like crapcom
7 months and they haven't even admitted to there being problems

he has a right to enjoy kof14 even if its a gross fighting game

Haven't picked it up yet, is my girl good

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

floe said that the netcode is worse than sf4 but still pretty good

7 months is shorter than a year friend.

yeah but nobody gives a fuck about mkx

Who cares what that morbidly obese SJW lard is saying?

>muh sjw

no one cares about your generic polturd """opinion"""

No one cares about the fatass whale you streamboar

sfv sucks lmaaaooo

how do i get good at 3s?

he's more relevant than you'll EVER be dumb polturd diaper

Why do people pretend fighting games take skill when all it comes down in the end is making the correct 50/50 guess?

it's actually p good actually

Nice bait

How can he be relevant when his diabetes will kill him by year's end dumb streamboar?

I've been wondering why there are no good current dbz fighting games, then I finally watched resurrection of f
which I actually liked

The problem is it's too outrageous now. Its probably been too outrageous since Namek. Like how are you supposed play as krilling in a balanced fighting game when Goku is literally a fuckin god now

>tfw there will never be a dragonball fighting game with like 20 characters, none more powerful than Piccolo Jr.
>tfw flying won't ever just be a cool thing you see in the animation of some supers, rather than a thing inherent to the gameplay
>tfw no dragonball with footsies

which general you come from? you guys have very low quality bait but i'll reply anyway because it's not a boring x game sucks lmao shitpost enjoy this you

you'll get into her panties one day, karin

im sorry i cant hear you over the sound of that webm making my cock hard

dumb titposter

bait of course but don't you have to work to get into a 50/50 situation in good fighting games?

this woman has no idea how to be sexy
(you)

What fighting game is she from?

>Not playing Tenkaichi 3
You don't even understand the tech level behind T3

I mean yeah it's retarded but you have to forget about canon strength in fighting games, it's also retarded in SFV that Chun is way higher tier than fucking Bison.

now that kof's netcode is good i want to play it.

i don't get why snk doesn't release kof 14 on pcs already. their game already bombed on the cuckstation.

Top tier

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

There never was a good dbz fighting game because dbz is pure trash worse than fanfiction to Dragonball.

Don't have her. Must be new dlc.

its 2016

why arent you an idort yet

>you stop being relevant after your death
umm he's a twitch emote and a retired pro fighting game player? what are you?another generic childless anime masturbator, lmao

Pretty sure one exists already. DBZ Hyper something something. It's fan-made.

Sony doesn't need to pay a lot to poor publishers like snk, asw and capcom to keep a game timed exclusive.

>what are you
Not a fat abomination of a cuck about to get killed by diabetes ;)

dude T3 is my shit. I'm thinking about downloading dolphin to play it again after slogging through Xenoverse

but the dragonball era, you know, the story actually about martial arts, got totally left behind and it sucks. I unironically love almost all of DBZ, but a true 2D dragonball fighting game with kid/teen goku, relevant tien/yamcha, android 8 and Master Roshi.

shit would be fuckin cash

what twitch emote is he?

>Cell saga was bad
>Frieza saga was bad
>Saiyajin saga was bad
???

dude is clearly baiting

dragonball is way better than dbz though

Ayyoo see me in sf4remix

looks like trash

This is true

no

that would be dope but why restrict it to dragonball

i wanna go super saiyan with vegeta, he'd be such a sick rushdown character

When will harada finally add a capo to t7

>Dragon Ball discussion

Come on guys it's not the 90s anymore.

stop shilling sf4r and start shilling usf4

>7 months and they haven't even admitted to there being problems
Yes they have, one of haunts blog pots even brought up 8 frames. Plus they have done multiple patches to improve stuff

KOFags really shouldn't be bragging about an update that takes the netcode from unplayable to sort of okay. Never mind it being delay still

>bombed
But it hasnt

Can you link the netcode fuckup admission?

Also good delay is preferable to bad rollback any day of the week

because fights post saiyan-saga take place mostly in the sky, and it'd feel really lame if you went fuckin super saiyan god vegeta and couldn't fly and got trounced by Grandpa Gohan

best way to preserve the fighting game spirit is to keep it DB

Sfv's netcode is still fucking garbage after all that patching.

i guess but i dont really give a shit about flying, the game being a real fighting game is paramount. you could just have flight be like mvc and it last a set time

So these are the characters that are supposedly good for beginners.

Do you agree?

>Can you link the netcode fuckup admission?
capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2016/06/23/street-fighter-v-development-update-vol-2

>good delay
It's useable but still worse than last gen games, really not something to brag about

Repeating memes from launch doesn't get you far, it has improved greatly

It's 2016

Why are you still supporting exlcusivity for 3rd party games?

yo seaperson if you in here good games, i learned quite a bit. our connection was fucking rock solid too, we'll definitely have to play more in the future

someone see me in kof14

that's something completely different

the netcode's lag is asymmetric, that's absolutely insane and they haven't said a word about it
there's also no delay compensation at all in the rollback it seems

DBZ has been a giant shitshow from the start and only got even worse with time.
Son Goku is not a fucking alien.

i agree with most of it except daimon clark and chang

but theres alot of others that aren't on there i would recommend for beginners

uhhhh none of the patches have touched the garbage netcode, it's the same one the game shipped with. On top of that battle lounges STILL don't fucking work properly.

still more relevant than you'll ever be lmaooo how does it feels? bad at fighting games and irrelevant, sad!

>there are people in this thread who think kof 14 was a success

>there are people in this thread who care what other people play

>there are people

lol it was actually pretty rollbacky at times for me, prime example of what is saying. ggs though man, that chip v trigger/super setup with rashid at the end was sick.

What is that site for weekly videogame sales? Not japan but global.

you're like 20 years too late to be bitching about the saiyan thing lol

dragonball is one of the best manga/anime ever

dbz is fun and pretty good

WHO DID THIS

>there are people who don't put litchi in the OP

So it went from complete garbage to marginally improved garbage? Face it the netcode is shit, onesided rollback is inexcusable. The game can seem perfect for one person but completely unplayable for the other because they cant tell what the fuck is going on. If you are fine with it so long as you are on the beneficial side then so be it but dont try and call it good.

fuck really? dammit i forgot its asymmetrical, im sorry man. I do know i have a solid 60mbs though so i'm not sure what happened.

that ending setup was madeup on the fly, I was like "shit if i get behind him he's in a literal unblockable"

>being fat and playing fighting games and dying of diabetes at 30 is all there is to life
lmao @ retarded streamboar cuck

>our connection was fucking rock solid too
>lol it was actually pretty rollbacky at times for me, prime example of what is saying
How can people still put up with this bullshit? Is your time worth so little?

FGG, I will fight anyone right now in sf4 pc (is it multi plat?) and I promise I will spam and win, beating any tactic with SPAM. Who would dare challenge me?

Good stuff does not age. DBZ was always shit. Did I watch it back then and was looking forward to a new episode? Fuck yeah I was but the show is 100% garbage that needs to get burried forever together with wrestling.

haven't touched the game in a year but post steam I'll play