/msg/ - Maplestory General

Hayato Edition

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/16609/v-176-mushroom-shrine-tales-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky and/or memeboi.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. IT'S BACK THE MEAT WAS JUST BEING SLOWCOOKED.
maple.ellinia.net/
Guide to connect for current players: pastebin.com/PwhQ3Euc
>BUDDY KEKCRO FOR HELP(and mail but idk his ign)

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vy3L9ng1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

Whoops good thing it's only visual

Maybe they accidentally bugged it like what happened to Gold Beach questline assuming you have finished all available storyline quest and the quest still doesn't appear.

who /moneyindabank/ here

My Nightlord is so weak. Is this normal?

no

pre-BB was easier on mages because of the no CD on their ultimates. I miss one shotting Skeles and selling leech for 12m/h.
That's when I stopped playing. I leveled a shit Bishop to 120 just for Genesis and then they nerf it.

Stop, you're making me feel

I also remember selling leech for Big Foot. I had a HP warrior that would tank it so low level players can tag it.
Fuck, I miss my guild. I remember buying a Deputy Star too. And I lost my +17 Yellow Cape.

what a nice guy
I swear i had the gollux quests done for this character though

Pre-BB is shit.

You're shit. post-BB you can solo pretty much everything. PQs are dead. I miss doing KPQ to get to level 30, I miss doing the Carnival PQ and trading wins with my guild. I miss the fact that you needed to do quests to unlock your skills. Even bossing back then was more fun. Zak, HT, PB and even the Crimsonwood PQ was more fun than this shit.

>tfw dead server and queueing for bosses take for fucking ever

You know what I don't miss? 10 hour grind to level up.

Casual.

That was the best part though. Plus they had instances of every training spot past 130+ so you never had to switch channels.

prebb had its pluses and minuses
so does post bb

if maple took all the nice things about prebb and smashed em together with the nice things about postbb it'd be a better game

I agree.

It was way more time consuming at later levels, but 10 hours is nuffin me boi.

Ayy lmao

Is Hayato good?

AYY LMAO

10/10 in fun, 4/10 in damage. It's a solid class though.

superior nihon class folded over a mirrion times

>The attention whore is an actual plebbit user

No wonder you're so pathetic. You should fuck off back to where you belong

>m-muh sekrit 4chen club
nice memes

>Making excuses for being a bitch

Fuck off back to zelkova's nutsack. I bet you can't even think for yourself

>Nexon game cards
Man user, you're hella classy.

What parts would you mash together?

Whom are you quoting?

Good night plebbitors. Do something right this night and kill yourselves. The world doesn't need more cancerous failures like (You)

Fuck off retard. It's painfully clear that nobody wants your autistic ass here but your plebbit butt buddies. Why don't you try deleting some more posts you pathetic waste of air. Like that stopped me before right?

Mentally ill poster

BT is shit but she's cute as heck

Female Kaiser is cool and cute!

I'm not a race traitor though.

Explain further.

>doing heroes of maple for the 4th time
kill me now

>Redditors getting blown the fuck out for a while
>So butthurt that they aren't being tolerated anymore that they stop posting and start deleting posts while trying to take the high ground
>Nobody shilling their shitty memes or maples anymore and people are actually talking about the game

Nothing better than kicking out faggots from places where they aren't welcome

Should I make an Evan? Are they fun? How are they for bossing?

Mentally ill poster

>Still posting here

He should've killed you t b h f a m

cat asshole

a cat is fine too

DELET

>Still posting here

You should've made good on your threats and killed yourself.

>The circlejerk thinks they aren't the biggest fucking joke online and that they're still welcome here or have any say after that pathetic display
>Those two think they aren't the most pathetic scumbags and still show their face here as though they're wanted

Should I?

reminder

>Implying i would want to be either of you pathetic fucking maple fuckers

I'd like to see you lie your way out of this

night bread~

Fuck off retard

oh silly me, i posted the wrong image
i meant this one

have a nice night bread~

>Already kicked out this faggot

What makes you think we want the rest of you here?

Wow, you have chatlogs, too?? No way!

>Not knowing how much of a gathering this shitshow attracted
>Or how involved other generals were in it

Be sure to tell your butt buddy too how much he fucked up so you can whine together like a big little group of faggots

Should I bother learning the Aran commands? Some are pretty dumb. Or should I just stick to hotkeys?

what's so hard about them.

They're not hard, but I have to stop attacking to do them. For example, Judgement Swing, I do Up+Left/Right and Attack but if I'm in the middle of a combo I can't do them. I have to wait till I stop moving then I can do them. But with hotkeys I can just press it in the middle of my combo and canceling it so I can use JS.
Also happens if I'm moving, I have to stop and then do the command. It's just annoying since it ruins the pace.

Seriously i don't understand is Ellinia working or not? Tried with the DNS did nothing, it's not on top20 or top 100 anymore so what's up with it

Why tho

Do what is most comfortable for you. I am Aran as well. I never use Judgement Draw unless i use double Final Toss to get up on a high platform from bottom.

The only hotkey skill i use is Final Blow, and that's only for Magnus when he flys up.

Probably trying to get Hero of Heroes title.

I just got to 4th job so I ditched Judgement Draw.

Also question, did you max Final Attack? It's fucking annoying when it triggers and I can't do my Beyond Blade.

>Aiiro has gone full nuclear again and is spam reporting posts with proxies
I fucking knew it from the start. At least he bumps, now people can look at our blogposts more easily.

Good thing I hooked up with her before the drama.

Yeah, because Aran can max everything. He has fucking 21 SP left over if i recall for 4th Job. Lousy Nexon balancers.

Even if FA is maxed, just forget it exists. For bosses, you will 100% do Final Blow + Beyond Blade for sustained damage.

Beyond Blade works after Final Attack? It doesn't for me.

Man. Just press DOWN + ATTACK for the bear, then spam Beyond Blade key (i put it on shift).

Forget normal attack!

hi

>Forget normal attack
Yeah, no. That sounds dumb. I think I'll just SP reset it.

>That Neinheart
>That Eckhart
>That Wold Hunter

WHO LET THEM BE THIS HOT?

Watch any Aran bossing video. FB + BB is your cookie cutter. Why the fuck would you use Smash Swing and FA.

You're an idiot.
I'm trying to do Smash Swing then Final Blow then Beyond Blade.
Not Smash Swing + Final Blow + Final Attack.
My problem is Final Attack triggers.

So I used to play this game like 10, 11 years ago. I remember there was like a huge update and it was totally fucking shit ever since. I played on private servers running v0.83 if I remember correctly a few times since quitting the official servers. I also remember they added a bunch of new classes that basically made the original classes shit and that pissed me off.

However, I did see the general and got nostalgic for those days. Will I get any enjoyment out of the current game? Is it anything like the game I used to play or is it unrecognisable from those days? If not, are there any good private servers that anybody here plays that's running the old game? Kinda wish there were Oldschool Runescape style legacy servers desu, I'd rather play on something like that than a private server.

I'm glad this meme is picking up.

Wrong, you use smash swing to active the bonus damage for all incoming attacks after it from pole arm studies plus the afterimage attack. You use it once then go onto fb + beyonder for 2-3 hits depending on your speed, then use swing again to reactive the buff, this buff is affected by buff duration so it's a good a idea to stack it so you can have a larger window on which to use FB+beyonder.

?? FA is a passive that triggers on his own and doesn't interrupt combos what the fuck are you talking about.

>go to the official website
>click to download the launcher
>File not found."

Good to see Nexon has really improved the website over the past decade :^)

Have you ever noticed how no one relies to your posts? It's quite sad to say the least.

>and doesn't interrupt combos
Except it does. Go try it. Try and Do Beyond Blade AFTER the swing. You can't do it.

Mentally ill poster.

except that i can, just fine with no delay or interruptions. Again FA is a passive that triggers on his own and doesn't interrupt anything at all, i've been bossing just fine with smash -> beyonder - > fb - > beyonder x3, since EVER

Probably because you're spamming beyond blade early. Do it after the bear shows up. It will tell you it won't work. That is assuming it even procs.

>Do it after the bear shows up
What I meant was do it after the Final Attack animation shows up.

There's no need to spam, press it only 3 times it will queue the attack. Alternatively hold it just enough, again i never had a problem ever it's smooth as fck, and you're literally the first person i've seem complaining about FA anywhere, if it were truly an issue more people would be complaining trust me, also final attack has no animation it just procs and a line of damage is seem on the monster immediately, what you're seeing is the afterimages after smash swing, again none of this interrupts the flow.

The first hit of beyonder has to be done right after smash swing last final blow, after that you can leisurely trigger the other 2 hits whenever you want.

did you actually think I left /msg/ for reddit?
I've been posting on both for a while

the discord is pretty much reddit

Veeky Forums is pretty much reddit

I knew something was up

>Banned from another maple discord
>The fuck didn't dump it

First you didn't kick me out. I left because you're all autistic. And I fucking knew it was you fucks. Why didn't you dump it yesterday then after you asked for it faggot

Clicked on the batch file didn't you faggot
Get fucked you shitter

And that batch file did more than fuck your computer. Let me catch wind of it again

>Caring about something online this much
Do you guys even go outside? Or are you going for force your own stuff into public spaces where I don't care for it because you're a flawed person?
pastebin.com/vy3L9ng1

Also hi disco.
Fuck you

P.S: Sakuri is still a bitch

(You)

Why post? We're all too autistic to tolerate you and you obviously don't like anybody here. So why do you continue to linger here?

>Implying you didn't just feed those /v/ bois a balanced breakfast of honey nut (You)'s
Thanks for the (You) my man I appreciate it. Stop feeding them you fucking autist. I'm going back to dbdg

maple fps when?

Oh don't mind me. Just cleaning something up during lunch.

>We're all too autistic to tolerate you

Well i'm easily baited, and that sounds like a personal problem t b h. Peace