/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

New awakenings every two weeks
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/110189-awakening-announcement/

Korean gobbly-gook:
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=2224

>What is BDO?

Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, player housing, and more.

Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>I heard it's P2W

Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps restrict making unreasonable bank from them.

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8
>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes

blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

1st for post waifu

Post strong, independent horses that don't need no hoes.

Post lewd Valk!

go fuck yourself!

Help me come up with an offensive name for my guild. I think the potentially most offensive name I ever saw was in AA. The guild's name was "Money Lords of Israel".

InsideJob

later

Game dead again?

>again
It's been dead since mediah

OH MY

You can press V to escape with any class.

Not sure if good or bad

nice milf

bad

This screenshot is trash.

Good. I don't even like redheads but YOWZA

T-thanks.

I guess I'm off to bed then.

What server is this semen demon on?

>expecting anything good to come from templatecunt

Did something happen between the two of you? Did you catch him ERPing with another guy?

just fuck off pig

This Sardine drama kills the threads...

Post waifu instead!

People just bully me if I do.

Is it at all worth getting back into or is it just a waifu sim now?

Are you a neet that can dedicate your life to grinding, love rng, and wasting money on cash shop items? Yes.
Are you a casual that wants to enjoy pvp? No.

>March
Man, time flies.

Your boobs looked better back then than now.

for

Was that you? Do you still play?

Bigger ye, dunno if I agree with better tho

aye I do

They're too small on your current character. They don't have to be maxed out but at least you should have some boobs!

Awesome! I remember you from the start of the game. What server do you play on?

OH MY. Please keep posting. I need it badly.

boobs should be minimized to 0 across the board and then a slight increase of the pointy slider

t. expert

Sorry friend I like em as they are

Jordine pal. This screenshot isn't mine tho

That's another cool dood

Go away Pettan.Co

this game doesn't even let you be flat other than tamer maybe i dont know i didn't bother trying to make one of those

Minimal boobs are always ideal however for the sporty look suitable to a combatant. Huge boobs are for breeding stock

>this game doesn't even let you be flat
That's a good thing, Scares all the trap sickos form the game. Why play a female character if you're just going to make her like a male?

minimal boobs with wide hips (not fat thighs you thic degenerates) and a nice defined ass made out of muscles and not lumps of lard, is optimal for female.

Ah, damn. Maybe it was the other guy, you guys look exactly the same. I assume he's on EU, too?

NA. Same template just

Picked up a cat because I do a lot of gathering but I don't know how to use its ability. Do I need to level the pet more before it can detect gatherables?

Right click the pet icon and then click the picture of the pet. Second button from the left activates their ability.

Clicking the picture does nothing.

Awesome, maybe that was him then
Just gotta find him is all

Not the picture in the pop-up pet list window. The one that appears under the icons when you right-click the pet icon.

I am retarded and found that out right after posting. Thanks.

Hi? I'm the NA, Edan erp valk, just changed a bit since then

Fug, tfw no one on Orwen

I nearly miss the old NA drama

Huh, people are on Edan.

I want to have sex with these sluts.

Please don't sexualize the ERP'ers

Why can't they just let you pay for failstacks? Hell I'd probably pay 1mill per guaranteed failstack.

They should just rework the entire upgrade system, rng upgrades is something i hate about korean mmos.

Actually, poorly thought out mechanics in general is something i hate about korean mmos.

>haven't played since april
>hear warrior awakening is released and it 'fixes everything'
>have to level the objectively clunkiest class to 56

is it worth it lads?

Can you repeat the question?

Is this your way of bumping the thread?

Stay alive dammit

fuck off templatebitch

Newfaggot here

What should I do if I want to get as fast as possible to PvP and only focus on PvP gear?

Should I complete all the quests and do all the things there is to do in each areas or is there a fast track for PvPers?

Yeah.

PvP is mostly about gear so you'll be looking at weeks or months of endless PvE grinding to get to a gearscore where you won't be stomped by anyone looking in your general direction, at which point you'll also kill anyone with a weaker gearscore by sneezing at them.

I'm asking what's the more efficient way to grind for PvP from a low level.

What's the most efficient way to grind for levels.

Beyond levels what's the most efficient ways to grind for PvP gear?

I'm pretty sure there's a leveling guide in the OP but basically the gear for PvP is the same as for anything else and you're just looking to grind as high in levels as you can and to get as much money as you can, both from months of PvE grinding, so you can maybe be competitive some day, but by that point the people stronger than you have gotten even further away from you.

>I'm pretty sure there's a leveling guide in the OP
yeah but the page is broken as far as I'm concerned.

What about gathering, crafting, conversation... There seems to be a lot of shit to do in the starting area (and most isn't even indicated you have to explore every square of terrain). Should I bother at all with them?

My only interest in this game is PvP. Theme park isn't my thing aside from that.

You might need to do gathering for sharp and hard black crystal shards to upgrade your gear with but you could also buy these or the materials you use these shards to make with money you make from grinding mobs. Just grind. Grind, grins, grind.

Only a matter of time before free to play

so all the conversations and shit to do in Olivia and Velia is just fluff right?

Does the story get any good at some point or the writing not complete rotten barely translated garbage?
Or can I just safely skip all that without missing any quality content?

do it all with your first character
skip it all with your second
by the time you get to the 3rd, you will know what to do

GOOD JOB ON THE ECKETT SORCERESS ARMOR YOU FUCKING GOOKS

Stop asking stupid questions and play the game you entitled cuck, but the story does get more comprehensible around the level 50 mark and your knowledge of the game will help you grasp it on your second run

>Stop asking stupid questions and play the game you entitled cuck

You can't just throw statements around and wish them true kiddo.

>but the story does get more comprehensible

It's as comprehensible as it gets. Generic trash.

I'm done with the downloading, it took all the night (where I live)!
I will deliver.

Not one of these guys again. Oh well, at least you're quitting soon enough once you realize you can't compete and don't care about anything but PvP.

>Oh well, at least you're quitting soon enough once you realize you can't compete and don't care about anything but PvP.

Are you a prophet?

I have a crystal ball that tells me you're not the first one.

Not the first one what?

Are you so entrenched in months of shitposting you stereotype everyone?

I only started playing about a month ago. I have a lvl 50 character, but i'm still hopelessly clueless about how i'm meant to proceed, how I'm meant to engage the PVP or how to accomplish anything. Hell, just knowledge on how to obtain some not-auction-house weapons would be nice.

But in my sort of position, where's the best place to go to learn what the hell I'm meant to do next?

Did they nerf digging

getting NO shards

Yes.

Alt + C for PvP, otherwise do literally whatever the fuck you want. That is the point of this game. You can get Kzarka and Dandelion weapons from the bosses Kzarka and Karanda respectively, or the Night Vendor. But you can buy these from the AH too.

Anyone mind parting ways with a trial key? I would love you until the end of time

[email protected]

So you recognize you're wrong but you still continue being wrong.

That's some serious dedication to inanity you got there.

>ironic meme email
nope

I can make a non-meme one if it ups my chances

or is it too late? I'm sorry user, I didn't know you didn't like memes