Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x

To the user who asked how I would rate bws:bn routes in the previous thread. It's pretty difficult for me to rank them objectively, since some characters I don't like have pretty interesting routes storywise.
In terms of substance/plot: twin cats routes > secret routes > the rest
In terms of my own enjoyment: Guillan > Julian > Zara = Arles > Nesso = Rath > Auger > Mejojo

Touken Ranbu Anthology Chapter 5
mega.nz/#!KMdFlAZL!BU65h3nAyNUa3dXfHxj--kxc6DUDt6dlwm93KCd0TLw

Shame the Namikawa character doesn't seem to get a route.

The cutest. Thank you.

Good post!

To stop /blog/ from dying less, anyone who uses Veeky Forums X can install a script that adds page numbers to the thread watcher. Threads on page 10 will show up red.

Forgot link: greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16129-pagewatcher

Bakumatsu Rock sure is one of my favorite things.

Any word on Collar x Malice?
I was trying to find an english review of it but I had no luck.

Someone a few threads ago was playing it

Begone german scum.

Is the user who bought that one Capcom mobage still around? Any impressions?

anyone willing to file dump their otoge?

I'm not even going to attempt until 1.2

So now are we going to have third worlders and underageb& coming in begging for free games every thread?

So they do use that phrase in Japanese too huh.

If it comes to that you might as well just refuse them outright and put that in the OP posts too in order to nip that in the bud.

>implying that they'll even read the OP

Do you see tons of people coming in here and begging for PC and PSP games?
It's not like those kind of idiots would even find this thread in the first place anyway.

>5-4 boss
>KAKAKA drop
>again

PC and PSP piracy isn't brand new.

/vitagen/, please leave.

>hastening total death of this hobby

Bravo, user.

It's been doomed ever since smartphones took over, anyways. Even the big companies have been jumping ship.

>excuses

Not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4xIC0O9mU

Must be fun to be a new player. I don't even get excited anymore when the 4 rare Tachi drop there.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdIgq-e3og0

this gen needs constant people to bump it. no one even talks about games anymore. this genre is dying. I'm just waiting to see how long it would last.

Veeky Forums is just too fast. We got bumped off the board in like 30min yesterday.

there's 19 ips in this thread. that's less than a classroom.

it's not like they're anything to discuss. No excitement over new games, any discussion about tastes would only get around 3 posts then dead silence. Occasional mobage and magazine scans.

If this thread get bumped off, it's because no one has nothing to say, because nothing is happening. because there are no games.

>because there are no games
Not fucking true, there are like 3-4 Otome games getting released every month, as well as some BL from time to time.
It's only that the amount of moon speakers is small + female fanbases are always smaller on Veeky Forums.
So you get a damn small group of people, and their interest is even more split up due to console limitations and no/almost no piracy for the most popular console.
Not to forget that many people play maybe one or two VNs a months at max, since they take some time to get through.

I guess if you count ports as new games, sure.

>August
>Blackish House sideA→ , 逢魔が刻 ~かくりよの縁~, 猛獣たちとお姫様, 罪喰い~千の呪い、千の祈り~, Collar×Malice
>September
>薔薇に隠されしヴェリテ, 悠久のティアブレイド -Lost Chronicle- , ゆのはなSpRING!〜Cherishing Time〜 , マジきゅんっ!ルネッサンス, 灰鷹のサイケデリカ
>October
PsychicEmotion6 , ノルン+ノネット アクト チューン, 数乱digit, 円環のメモーリア, DYNAMIC CHORD feat.apple-polisher

That's 5 new games for three months in a row, not counting ports.

>tfw you're new
>frequenters tell it's to late
Wut? No! I hate this shit. Where am I supposed to discuss cute 2d boys?

exists, you know.

What have you been playing lately, user?

Some default stuff, i think, e.g. Amnesia. Only did Toma's route though. That was scary.

up

Just like how the PSP getting hacked stopped it from getting games, right?

Where do these moralfag hypocrites come from?

>hypocrites
I don't think you know what that word means.

The PSP getting hacked stopped people from buying shit.

You can pirate, but don't ever complain about anything, whether it be lack of games or nothing to your taste, because it will be entirely your fault.

It probably won't influence the Japanese market, but it could have some negative effect for EOPs.
The Vita releases were so successful that they decided to license 4 more games, and I really doubt this had nothing to do with the lack of pirating, especially compared to what happened with Amnesia.

>/blog/ supports piracy now
what happened

>tons of download links in the OP
Huh?

>implying that means the overall opinion was positive
we were full of buyfags

It always has, just with more people wanting to support than pirate.

We've always supported piracy, at least before the jump to Vita.
I'm more surprised that people moralfag on Veeky Forums of all places.

Europoors and NEETs.

Though even when I was a NEET I spent the extra cash mommy gave me to support what I liked.

>not wanting your hobby to die more is moralfagging
>wanting your favorite games to get money is moralfagging
Poorfag pls

I buy all my games and dramaCDs, but sure, accuse away.

Sure thing, poorfag.

Talking about downloading CDs or games from any other hardware brings up no reaction, but the Vita brings up 20+ posts about the death of the industry. What would you call that?

>That's because it's the current console everything is on!!

The sales of /blog/ games on the Vita are not any larger than they were on the PSP. Even if you bring up Aksys publishing games you also have to keep in mind that the reason that they have gotten this far with them was because of the success of a PSP game. You don't have to cry like an underage girl about the industry crashing and burning because there will always be people who support what they like regardless.

A hypocrite would be if they pirate while telling others not to pirate.

I just don't want people coming in here asking for games. Two threads in a row now. Go somewhere else.

three threads, actually.

If you've ever downloaded anime from HS without a Crunchy/Funi subscription, you pirated.

>watching anime

Notice how it was mostly EOP shit.
You'd think EOPs wouldn't be so quick to pirate when they're so fucking annoying about wanting more games.

Yeah, if anyone here should be worried, it should be EOPs who actually buy shit. We just don't need people coming here asking for games every thread for the next who knows how long.

>9/15 are from Otomate

Jesus.

lp.boykira.amebagames.com/

Fucking idols.

I'm glad I get a shot at Purple from the start.

Why do you guys care about EOPs anyway? It's not like it'll affect your hobby directly. Just ignore the people posting and keep your elitist circlejerking.
>X game is out? Did anyone play it?
>no answer. or
>yeah, x guy is fine, but story is shit.
>story is good, character development is shit.
>up.
>up.
>up.
>thread archived.
This gen should die.

Why are you so upset?

because people think they're a faggot for begging for free games in here.

The people who are scared that an unstable rom dumping tool will obliterate the Japanese market seem more upset desu.

You going on a greentext tangent hours after that discussion was laid to rest so you could start it up again makes it look otherwise.

That's not even my issue. Three threads in a row now we've had people come in asking us to dump games for them. I think that's enough.

>Why can't we be friends (4x)

Guess I was triggered by that user calling the people asking for roms third worlders and poor fags. I mean, I can't be the only who didn't pick a dead console over a growing one.

I wasn't the one asking, though. I don't even own a vita.

That post wasn't mine, just saying.

From what I've seen it's one, two people at most. Just do what I said, ignore and move on instead of complaining for three threads in a row.

It was like one post each thread. Calm down, man.

I'll calm down when they fuck off.

You truly are upset.

Cancer is pretty upsetting. So are the people who allow it to grow.

They're probably not regulars. I've noticed we get a lot of drive-by newfags asking stupid questions in general.

Metaposting for hours is way better, right?

you could ignore posts yourself, you know.

Hard when all posts for the last four hours were this.

We have far more lurkers than posters, that much is clear whenever someone posts about uploading stuff.

What are /blog/'s piracy habits like?

I pirate games to try out a bit of it and if I like it I buy it.
For Drama CDs, I tend to not buy it unless the whole volume was truly satisfying to me.

I feel like there are new people here every thread so I can justify asking this question again

I don't buy drama CDs at all except if they're by a new company and of a seiyuu I love. But something like the rejet lines just feel too much like a rip-off.
I also don't buy PSP games anymore since they're almost nothing worth anyways. But I do buy ports.

If I pirate something and like it, I buy it. There's no excuse not to.

I've only bought a few CDs, though I don't really listen to many anyway. I'll occasionally download ones with seiyuu I suddenly become interested in or old tokutens.

I buy my otoge, especially since it's my main hobby and I like to think that I'm helping support it in a small way.

Imanotsurugi looks like a broken ankle waiting to happen.

Pretty sure he was listed as getting a romance ending in one of the magazine. Either way he seems very much like the Monshiro of Haitaka with not being 100% confirmed, but promo material and tokuten clearly pointing in that direction.

Hopefully that means that like Monshiro he is also best boy.

Pirate, then If I like it and it's easy to obtain (not having to import/forward or pay high shipping), then I'm more likely to buy it.

Ironically, I'm considering buying a Vita for piracy reasons, but I'm probably still going to pay for the games. Having extra income helps, I suppose.